Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:53 PM   #151
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
Could I get http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/e...ckSomwhere.jpg with Minnie with a purple iPod and a cocktail, please? Thanks!
sure

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_beach_chairminnie.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-15-2010, 07:02 PM   #152
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Talking Sorry for the interruption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Think it is back on page 7. Aren't you leaving a week from today for Disney World? Are you planning on doing the not so scary halloween party? If so you need to tell me how it went for you. We are going Oct 26th. Been to Christmas party a few times but here Halloween is pretty good.
I found it... once again I probably should have kept my mouth shut but at least I didn't go blabbing it to our thread.

Yes I leave one week from today. I am freaking out. I got the magnets printed today... NO BODY GO TO OFFICE MAX!!! They were rude and mean!!! The pics did not turn out as well as what I could have done and I could have bought two new printers for what I paid. The only plus was that it was EASY!! They were all done in 15 minutes and if I would have done them myself ... well I don't even want to think about that.

We're heading to MNSSHP the 25th, I'm going to try and keep a journal of everything. I don't know that I'll be online while I'm there(I'm not as talented or organized as some on here.) but I'll try to give you the lowdown of it.

I think we are going to try to do a group trip report.

Jackie

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #153
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
I found it... once again I probably should have kept my mouth shut but at least I didn't go blabbing it to our thread.

Yes I leave one week from today. I am freaking out. I got the magnets printed today... NO BODY GO TO OFFICE MAX!!! They were rude and mean!!! The pics did not turn out as well as what I could have done and I could have bought two new printers for what I paid. The only plus was that it was EASY!! They were all done in 15 minutes and if I would have done them myself ... well I don't even want to think about that.

We're heading to MNSSHP the 25th, I'm going to try and keep a journal of everything. I don't know that I'll be online while I'm there(I'm not as talented or organized as some on here.) but I'll try to give you the lowdown of it.

I think we are going to try to do a group trip report.
Like the idea of a group trip report. That's going to be some good reading! I'm not going until October so don't worry about going online or anything while you are there. Just give me any tips or quick report of what you thought when you get back would be enough. Thanks!

Did Office Max give you hard time about copyrights? I know anytime i try to print something i have either made or photos i have taken, i always get harassed. Hard to convince them i am the copyright owner. Now i just do it online and have them mailed without problems.
Old 09-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #154
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Like the idea of a group trip report. That's going to be some good reading! I'm not going until October so don't worry about going online or anything while you are there. Just give me any tips or quick report of what you thought when you get back would be enough. Thanks!

Did Office Max give you hard time about copyrights? I know anytime i try to print something i have either made or photos i have taken, i always get harassed. Hard to convince them i am the copyright owner. Now i just do it online and have them mailed without problems.
No they just didn't want to work... I was inconveniencing them. Anyone I've told about my trip and the surprise say " Oh wow." They were like " ya so." Just crappy employees!

Jackie

Old 09-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #155
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarGazer99 View Post
No they just didn't want to work... I was inconveniencing them. Anyone I've told about my trip and the surprise say " Oh wow." They were like " ya so." Just crappy employees!
Wow, no kidding! Well i am excited for you. You and the family are going to have an amazing time!
Old 09-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #156
StarGazer99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wow, no kidding! Well i am excited for you. You and the family are going to have an amazing time!
Thanks ******. Love Ya!!

Jackie

Old 09-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #157
chrisdar1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
You're very welcome
Wow! That was fast!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 07:59 PM   #158
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn

Quote:
sure

]
Wow, that was fast, thanks!
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Old 09-15-2010, 08:17 PM   #159
dwarven1
The Eighth Dwarf

Quote:
I might be wrong but i don't think i have ever done a Minnie plate with "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" Is it possible this is what you saw?
This was the one I was thinking of:

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Disney%20blank%20plates/Its5OClockSomwhere.jpg[/IMG]

Is it possible to put the name on the back of the chair rather than under the "It's 5 O'clock somewhere"? Just some way to make it distinct.

Although there should really be a Tanqueray & tonic, with extra lime, on the table next to her...
Old 09-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #160
BetsyRNBSN
Mouseketeer

Thanks!

Hi ******, sorry it has taken me so long to get you a BIG THANKS for these awesome pictures! I love them!
A couple questions, for the etch a sketch, can it say Brian and Betsy's first cruise?
Also, on the one with micky and minnieon the deck of the boat, can we please add Disney Alaska Cruise above the date?
Can I ask for a couple of license plates as well?
Porthole Poohbear for the Disney Wonder that says Betsy
Porthole chip and Dale for the Wonder that says Brian
Thanks so much!!!! These are awesome!

Betsy in IN

Old 09-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #161
slcmom
Mouseketeer

Talking Allow me to present you with the opportunity to shine your talent....

Hi ******
So, I wanted to browse your photobucket file, so I just opened up photobucket and typed in '******' in the search button. Have you ever done that? I can't really recommend it....There are 8 images in the account; 7 have been blacked out. IMO the 8th could have been blacked out as well! Kind of a surprise, if you see what I mean....

So I just picked up the right link from this thread. Now I've got it right!

Anyway, I have a couple of requests I hope you will help me with. The first is that wonderful image of the front of the ship, surrounded and overlaid by bricks and ivy. The one I saw said, 'Disney Mediterranean'. Would it be possible to get that be saying, Eastbound Transatlantic 2011? That would be awesome.

The 2nd would be that great blues brothers license plate with Mickey and Goofy as the blues brothers. And have it say Spencer.

The last is the handsome grouping of a Nikon camera, photo cds, etc. But have 1 say The Hatch Family and another of the same image saying The Pollard Family. And ebta 2011.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your generosity,
Ann
Old 09-15-2010, 08:42 PM   #162
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarven1 View Post
This was the one I was thinking of:

Is it possible to put the name on the back of the chair rather than under the "It's 5 O'clock somewhere"? Just some way to make it distinct.

Although there should really be a Tanqueray & tonic, with extra lime, on the table next to her...
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_kathy-2.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-15-2010, 08:50 PM   #163
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcmom View Post
Hi ******
So, I wanted to browse your photobucket file, so I just opened up photobucket and typed in '******' in the search button. Have you ever done that? I can't really recommend it....There are 8 images in the account; 7 have been blacked out. IMO the 8th could have been blacked out as well! Kind of a surprise, if you see what I mean....

So I just picked up the right link from this thread. Now I've got it right!

Anyway, I have a couple of requests I hope you will help me with. The first is that wonderful image of the front of the ship, surrounded and overlaid by bricks and ivy. The one I saw said, 'Disney Mediterranean'. Would it be possible to get that be saying, Eastbound Transatlantic 2011? That would be awesome.

The 2nd would be that great blues brothers license plate with Mickey and Goofy as the blues brothers. And have it say Spencer.

The last is the handsome grouping of a Nikon camera, photo cds, etc. But have 1 say The Hatch Family and another of the same image saying The Pollard Family. And ebta 2011.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your generosity,
Ann
Wow!! I didn't expect that. The last picture that came up for me was NOT mine!!
Old 09-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #164
jordak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetsyRNBSN View Post
Hi ******, sorry it has taken me so long to get you a BIG THANKS for these awesome pictures! I love them!
A couple questions, for the etch a sketch, can it say Brian and Betsy's first cruise?
Also, on the one with micky and minnieon the deck of the boat, can we please add Disney Alaska Cruise above the date?

Can I ask for a couple of license plates as well?
Porthole Poohbear for the Disney Wonder that says Betsy
Porthole chip and Dale for the Wonder that says Brian
Thanks so much!!!! These are awesome!
Sure, not a problem

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_etchasketch-3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_DisneyAlaskaCruise.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Brian-5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/finished%20designs/th_Betsy.jpg[/IMG]
Old 09-15-2010, 09:05 PM   #165
DisneyLover1
Earning My Ears

Can you please do the 4 beach chairs with the clouds as Mickey and Goofy.
We are going on the Magic, Nov 27, 2010 to Dec 4, 2010.
The names are Mike, Robyn, Kaitlyn and Cassie

Can you also do the 6 chairs on the deck with the ship in the background and fireworks.
We are going on the Magic, Nov 27, 2010 to Dec 4, 2010.
The names are Mike, Robyn, Kaitlyn and Cassie, Susan, Jacques

Thank you so much!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: