Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #46
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Hi Brenda- I am really loving your trip report!
on meeting Teena. Have I asked you if you want to contribute to the photo album of Yacht and Beach Club guests that I made for Teena (and continue to update)? If you are interested in providing 1-4 photos of you and your family, you and Emmy, with Teena, etc, respond here, and I will PM you with my e-mail address. I print the photos, and send them along with your screen name and a copy of your avatar.
Thanks Dee!

YES! I would love to contribute to Teena's album... Since I'm just back online after traveling for the last week+ for work you may not see this right away so I can send you a message. Thanks for thinking to include me!

Take care,
B
Old 10-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #47
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Ok, I admit that I'm a slacker... I've been traveling to the East Coast on business so I'm way behind in everything in life - not just this!

I'll give a quick update with a few photos but I'll have to do a serious update later.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2010, 01:31 AM   #48
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Sunday August 22, 2010 – DHS Day with a little MK

I awoke around 7:30 after sleepy sooo good in the comfy bed. It was nice and quiet outside – very peaceful for sitting on the balcony and relaxing. We didn’t have any breakfast reservations this day so we could relax and go at our own pace in the morning. My own pace took me directly to the lounge for some breakfast by 8:15am. I ate on the balcony and enjoyed watching the morning routine of the life-guards.

Some Club Level stuff:

Some photos of the resort:

Em didn’t wake up until close to 9am. We didn’t leave the room until nearly 10am – stopping by the lounge for a quick bite to eat for Em – before heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We walked to the lighthouse and waited for a boat. It was about a 15 min. wait. The heat index was definitely rising and it was going to be one hot day!

DHS has some of our favorite rides. Our plan was to get fast passes to whatever happened to have the longest wait time – Tower of Terror was the winner with that honor. We waited 40 min. stand-by for Rock n Roller Coaster – always entertaining for us coaster fans. We also did stand-by for the Tower of Terror – a better version compared to the California Adventure one.

We had a 12:15 ADR for 50s Prime Time Café.

I had booked this for the fun antics and shenanigans. We checked in a about noon and were told to wait and our name would be called which would be our actual ADR time. I really wish that they would make me wait for once!!! I didn’t have enough time to take photos of the lobby area and the kitchen before we were called to our table. We did have a Cast Member take our photo but gosh darn it – if you ask me to wait then let me w-a-i-t.

So we were seated in Cousin Carol’s kitchen and she immediately had us set the table. I love the theming of this restaurant since I’m a big fan of I Love Lucy, The Honeymooners, and Leave it to Beaver.

If you want to read my 50's PT Cafe review, click here.

Up Next: Post lunch activities....
Old 10-25-2010, 07:46 AM   #49
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Great update on HS and review of your meal at 50's PT. OK, it is not quite 8 in the morning, but I.must.have.Boston.Creme.Cupcake!!!!

This is "fairly" new on the menu (maybe a year) and they didn't have it when I last ate at PT in 2008.

I love the pictures of ToT and the RNR entrance car and the lighthouse. They are perfect!

Where were you travelling on the East Coast?

I know what you mean about life getting in the way! Everyone seems so busy this October!!!

Thanks for the photos- I will get them to Teena soon.

Dee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: