Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 09:50 PM   #121
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Okay well I finally get back on DIS and realize that I am behind on your TR an then I realize that you have only given all the back story the saga of your PTR and now I don't feel so bad! Okay, so I am actually caught up! That is a first!!!

Looking forward to departure day!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 08-31-2010, 09:51 AM   #122
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepingbooty View Post
I'm here Cynthia! Geesh, page 8 already. Can't wait to hear the next installment.
Rebecca's here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Wow...I am super impressed with your planning!!!! Geez girl!! lol!

Oh, and I love the pictures made of you! Usually when my hubby or someone get a picture of me and I am not ready or making a face...it gets deleted!! lol! But yours are too cute!
OMG those are NOT cute. But they are funny! They remind me of what happens when we put our DVR on pause during "So You Think You Can Dance" and the host, Cat Deely always seems to be frozen in the most spastic expressions. not attractive, but amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Okay well I finally get back on DIS and realize that I am behind on your TR an then I realize that you have only given all the back story the saga of your PTR and now I don't feel so bad! Okay, so I am actually caught up! That is a first!!!

Looking forward to departure day!
Hi Jennifer! See, you didn't actually miss anything, you knew all that already! Departure day is coming up next. Well actually what is coming up next is the first day of school (tomorrow) so it might be after that.
Register to remove

Old 08-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #123
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Wow!

I totally get what you mean by your itinerary felt schizophrenic! That's how ours have felt almost every year... and I think that's an awesome way to explain it!! I'm so excited to have a "normal" vacation this year... for now at least.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:18 PM   #124
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Wow!

I totally get what you mean by your itinerary felt schizophrenic! That's how ours have felt almost every year... and I think that's an awesome way to explain it!! I'm so excited to have a "normal" vacation this year... for now at least.
Oh Amy I KNOW you totally get it! You are in the same boat! I have to admit, our Cali trip with just the 4 of us was SO unschizo it was nice!
Old 08-31-2010, 03:18 PM   #125
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

You light 'em, they fight 'em. A DVC/Disneyland Resort PTR
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post51407145
You bet your aft we had a good time: a Disney Wonder trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3260751

Old 08-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #127
norybell
DIS Veteran

I followed you over here from glennbo's TR (I think, anyway, it's hard to keep track of these things!), and am signing on! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
DISNEY TRIPS: 1977 - Vacation Villas 1978-1992 - many trips, all Vacation Villas or Treehouse Villas 1996 - Saratoga Springs August 2001 - YC May 2004 - YC April 2009 - YC October 2009 - CR/YC May 2010 - POR/GF/BWI October 2010 - POR/CSR/Poly January 2011 - CBR/WL April 2011 - Pop/GF/BC May 2011 - Disneyland GCH September 2011 - Poly October 2011 - AKL January 2012 - CR February/March 2012 - POFQ/Poly August 2012 - GF/BWI May 2013 - GF/BWV Sept 2013 - BCV Sept 2014 - ???

TRIP REPORTS:Nory Report III: In the Third Person! Nory and Simba CRAWL through the World: A Sept/Oct 2013 PTR Fleeing Wedding Showers for Epcot Flowers It's a SO-LO trip report!

Old 08-31-2010, 05:33 PM   #128
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

I"m not sure I'll have time to be back before I go- but I know I'll have TONS of great reading material when I get back!! If I don't "talk" to you before I leave, have a great couple of weeks! Next time I'm on, it'll be from not very far away from you!

Old 08-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #129
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Joining in!

Old 08-31-2010, 06:08 PM   #130
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by norybell View Post
I followed you over here from glennbo's TR (I think, anyway, it's hard to keep track of these things!), and am signing on! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Hi and ! thanks for joining in, wherever it was from

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
I"m not sure I'll have time to be back before I go- but I know I'll have TONS of great reading material when I get back!! If I don't "talk" to you before I leave, have a great couple of weeks! Next time I'm on, it'll be from not very far away from you!

you are SOOOO close! which reminds meor something... I'm shooting you a PM now.

When you get back we can plan our fall meet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Joining in!
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip!! Did you get your pizza today?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #131
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your trip!! Did you get your pizza today?
Yes, I did. There's nothing like NY pizza and bagels
I just got some coffee and and ready to catch up on the DIS!

Old 08-31-2010, 08:22 PM   #133
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
LOL! We use that tracker widget, or more accurately Jeff does, it's cool! We landed around 7:10 am, 15 minutes earlier it was an uneventful flight so that's wierd! Were you looking at the Delta number or the Alaksa?

:
I was tracking Delta, so maybe that's what the problem was. But the flight WAS there at night and then it didn't show up in the morning. Perhaps its because its started the proceeding date.

Whatever - At least you got there right on time to get the party started.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 08-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #134
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Seeing your plans all laid out like that makes me realize just how many changes you made before the final one!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:54 PM   #135
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I was tracking Delta, so maybe that's what the problem was. But the flight WAS there at night and then it didn't show up in the morning. Perhaps its because its started the proceeding date.

Whatever - At least you got there right on time to get the party started.
LOL! It must have morphed into the Alaska number enroute. Who knows, the code shares are a pain with check in and tracking, I remember we've had issues with that before tracking people coming to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Seeing your plans all laid out like that makes me realize just how many changes you made before the final one!
No kidding, and those are the official changes, not the thoughts in my head at time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: