Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #452
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

You are brave and intrepid vacationers, that's all I have to say.

I can't wait to see what happens next.
TarzansKat is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #454
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post


ah, but does that trend continue?
That is the key right there!
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 09:27 AM   #455
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
 
FauntleroyFAN07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls
Posts: 8,624

glad i can get my vote in before you reveal...im saying you left the park and went to dinner.
__________________
ME ~ DW ~DS ~ DD

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
FauntleroyFAN07 is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #456
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,692

I love your room location and I remember staring at the part of the building on several occasions. I love the first official drink on the balcony and I just want you to know that I am seriously packing rum for our May trip. And a bottle of wine, so tell me what you like cause they will be packed!!!!!

Ok, I am still updates behind but I am getting closer. I really hope you made it to Sanaa because that meal was sooooooo good! Loved it!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #457
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,766

Man.. it takes me a few days to get caught up after a weekend. Once I'm all caught up it is the weekend again.

I guess the late flight was getting to you guys. I give you a lot of credit through... you were pressing on and not letting a little tiredness ruin your fun!

I don't know what it is but I really could care less about Dinosaur. I think I like the que and preshow better than I like the actual ride.

I'm thinking you did ride EE... you were already over there. :yes:
that's nice is online now  
Old 09-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #458
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky
 
GreatBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Holodeck 3
Posts: 2,896

Great updates Cynthia!

Love the room view! Your travel agent did good. Except that she didn't. Apparently. The afternoon cool down sounded great. As to your evening, I'm thinking you went for it. Because once a feller unleashes the inner park beast there is no stopping it.

I crave Salisbury Steak.

With smashed taters and gravy.

And I don’t know why.
__________________

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
GreatBiscuit is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #459
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
That is the key right there!
Isn't it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
glad i can get my vote in before you reveal...im saying you left the park and went to dinner.
One more dissenter from the masses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I love your room location and I remember staring at the part of the building on several occasions. I love the first official drink on the balcony and I just want you to know that I am seriously packing rum for our May trip. And a bottle of wine, so tell me what you like cause they will be packed!!!!!
for rum AND wine! I'm an equal opportunity drinker. Ok, not really. Wine chat for sure!


I can't thank you enough for the idea, it was fabulous! It really was a great part of the building, though quite the trek from the lobby, surprisingly. Thankfully there were great shortcuts to the pool and RF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Ok, I am still updates behind but I am getting closer. I really hope you made it to Sanaa because that meal was sooooooo good! Loved it!
We shall see!
eandesmom is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #460
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Man.. it takes me a few days to get caught up after a weekend. Once I'm all caught up it is the weekend again.
Story of my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
I guess the late flight was getting to you guys. I give you a lot of credit through... you were pressing on and not letting a little tiredness ruin your fun!
We were trying not to for sure, at that moment we were all feeling pretty good. If nothing else, that dinosaur will wake you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
I don't know what it is but I really could care less about Dinosaur. I think I like the que and preshow better than I like the actual ride.

Oh I think a lot of people agree, Taylor actually thinks it's the "stupidest" ride ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
I'm thinking you did ride EE... you were already over there. :yes:
We were over there, it's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Great updates Cynthia!
Thanks GB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Love the room view!
we loved it, once I looked at it from the right angle anyway and got over my noise paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Your travel agent did good. Except that she didn't. Apparently.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
The afternoon cool down sounded great.
it was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
As to your evening, I'm
thinking you went for it. Because once a feller unleashes the inner park beast there is no stopping it.


that assumes we all have an inner park beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
I crave Salisbury Steak.

With smashed taters and gravy.

And I don’t know why.
oh that sounds GOOD right now. I need to go get lunch.
eandesmom is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #461
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky
 
GreatBiscuit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Holodeck 3
Posts: 2,896

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
that assumes we all have an inner park beast.
Oh, we all got one. It's just a matter of finding and unleashing it. (I keep mine behind the filing cabinet in the income tax room. That way, it's good and raged up when it's time to come busting out.)
__________________

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
GreatBiscuit is offline  
Old 09-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #462
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy
 
All7OfUs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Salem, OR; formerly from Crapistan- Really!!
Posts: 13,089

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Oh, we all got one. It's just a matter of finding and unleashing it. (I keep mine behind the filing cabinet in the income tax room. That way, it's good and raged up when it's time to come busting out.)
__________________

All7OfUs is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #463
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran
 
MAGICFOR2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 9,858

All caught up! I'm glad you liked your room! When I saw the title, "don't lay down" I was sure everyone fell asleep! Waiting to see how your dinner ended up.
MAGICFOR2 is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 AM   #464
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Oh, we all got one. It's just a matter of finding and unleashing it. (I keep mine behind the filing cabinet in the income tax room. That way, it's good and raged up when it's time to come busting out.)
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 09-22-2010, 08:25 AM   #465
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBiscuit View Post
Oh, we all got one. It's just a matter of finding and unleashing it. (I keep mine behind the filing cabinet in the income tax room. That way, it's good and raged up when it's time to come busting out.)
Hmmn, if I kept mine there I'm not sure it would be raged up. It might have the life just sucked out of it. I think I need to park it in a different spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
All caught up! I'm glad you liked your room! When I saw the title, "don't lay down" I was sure everyone fell asleep! Waiting to see how your dinner ended up.
Oh there was definitely some dozing but they all rallied, at least to get out of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
seriously
eandesmom is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: