Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 05:03 PM   #2191
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

Thanks for a great report and taking the time to do the wrap ups! I've enjoyed getting to know you over your PTR and this TR. Cheers!

Old 09-13-2011, 06:43 PM   #2192
tinacaplan
DIS Veteran

Nice job, Cynthia. And I love that the bedding at the YC was one of your highlights. Right there with you on that one. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single entry in your TR and can't believe it was a year in the making. Thanks for sharing it all with us and I'm sure I'll enjoy your cruise TR just as much. I hope that you can make some more travel plans soon, but October of 2012 isn't too far into the future.
AofA - 2012
SSR - 2012
OKW - 2012

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2011, 11:13 PM   #2193
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3sonstt View Post
I've been here all along....probably not posting much because I am just trying to stay current. Of course, that will all go out the window again, because I will be gone next week! But it's a good kinda gone....it's a "squeeze in one more trip before the AP expires" trip....and a solo one on top of that! So I am willing to risk falling behind on the DIS again.
That is the BEST kind of gone and solo too how fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom3sonstt View Post
Really enjoyed your recap. Sometimes following along with different reports over a long period of time I forget who did what! I still think the pizza party/illuminations cruise sounds awesome! And I am so with you on avoiding August. That is when we have been going recently due to school schedules. But DH is talking about Sept/Oct next year. The boys don't seem as enthused about going with us anymore....so they can sit out a trip and see if they change their minds.
I know exactly what you mean! The pizza/cruise was definitely a highlight, a night we will never forget. We did August for that exact reason and it's possible it will happen again. I'd really prefer not to go then.

I have a funny feeling ditching them for a trip might change their minds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
Thanks for a great report and taking the time to do the wrap ups! I've enjoyed getting to know you over your PTR and this TR. Cheers!
Thanks Heidi! You had a lot of input into the trip, whether you know it or not, tons of great advice!!! I've enjoyed getting to know you to and love your new FB group. I hope to keep seeing you over on the cruise TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
Nice job, Cynthia. And I love that the bedding at the YC was one of your highlights. Right there with you on that one. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every single entry in your TR and can't believe it was a year in the making. Thanks for sharing it all with us and I'm sure I'll enjoy your cruise TR just as much. I hope that you can make some more travel plans soon, but October of 2012 isn't too far into the future.
Thanks Tina!

Yes, the bedding was a highlight. It's the little things sometimes. It was a year in the making and a year in the reporting. Somehow I turned a 2 week trip into a 2 year event. So when you look at it that way, what's a year anyway?
Old 09-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #2194
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

Beautiful wrap-up, Cynthia! You had so many wonderful highlights to make it such a great trip in general. You ate at some fantastic places and it looks like you really enjoyed most of them.

The stolen clothing thing really sucked hard, but in the grand scheme of things, it's something that although will leave a bad taste behind, will be overshadowed by all the fun you all had!

Old 09-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #2195
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Beautiful wrap-up, Cynthia! You had so many wonderful highlights to make it such a great trip in general. You ate at some fantastic places and it looks like you really enjoyed most of them.
Lots of good eats and TONS of highlights. It was a wonderful trip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
The stolen clothing thing really sucked hard, but in the grand scheme of things, it's something that although will leave a bad taste behind, will be overshadowed by all the fun you all had!
In the big picture of life, and even the trip, a blip.

Though I did think of it today as I looked at my Sept calendar which features a picture of Eric, from the trip, in front of his birthday towel cake in a shirt he adored that is gone forever. Still, I look at the boy, the smile and that wonderful "cake" and that's all I really see and it makes me smile.
Old 09-18-2011, 04:23 PM   #2197
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

Hi Cynthia!

I'm sorry I've done such a horrible job keeping up on your TR. I've been behind on all TR/PTR's I follow. I'm slowly trying to get all caught up!

Great resort and dining review! I'm really hoping we can stay at the WL in the near future. Hoping for a Christmas trip in 2013...so that may be just the place! Loved your final thoughts! So happy to see so many highlights!

I enjoyed reading your TR (as always). Thank you for sharing!!

I'm off to check out your new cruise TR. Can't wait!

Old 09-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #2198
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Hi Cynthia!

I'm sorry I've done such a horrible job keeping up on your TR. I've been behind on all TR/PTR's I follow. I'm slowly trying to get all caught up!

Great resort and dining review! I'm really hoping we can stay at the WL in the near future. Hoping for a Christmas trip in 2013...so that may be just the place! Loved your final thoughts! So happy to see so many highlights!

I enjoyed reading your TR (as always). Thank you for sharing!!

I'm off to check out your new cruise TR. Can't wait!
Hi Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, I am usually behind everywhere as well. WL would be gorgeous at Christmas. Definitely lots of highlights, it was a great trip!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: