Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #1
vatali
Mouseketeer

Week before easter

We are coming down the week before (mar 31-April 4). I suspect with both LA and SD being on spring break, the parks will be busy.

Question is, does the early morning strategy still work for the days hen the kids are not in school, or is it going to be busy pretty much open to close.

We went last year for Easter weekend, and If I was there at open, I could ride what ever I wanted from 8-11 AM and from 7:30 PM to close.

Any ideas?

May 04 - Off-site, Dec 06 - POR, Dec 07 - POFQ, Dec 09 - POR, Dec 11 - POFQ, Dec 12 - Contemporary, April 14 - DLR
vatali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:52 AM   #2
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

My instinctive guess is that you'll probably still have the best chance of getting things done first thing in the morning. If you have EMH/MM, take advantage of that; if you don't have, then I would avoid the EMH/MM park. I would also plan to be there before rope drop so you can maximize your morning hours. I think the evenings will remain busy, at least until the last nighttime show ends. Then you might see a drop off in crowds, but I wouldn't count on it happening as early as 7:30 pm.
figment_jii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #3
gottalovepluto
Mouseketeer

During our summer trips the one constant was early mornings being the best for lowest crowds. And the crowds never died down at 7:30pm (in DL anyway), they started clearing some after the fireworks around 9:30pm. I don't see why Easter break crowds would be any different.
gottalovepluto is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: