Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #31
ilovepete
DIS Veteran

Love all of it!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #32
MomofThreeGirlies
Earning My Ears

You are great!

Amazing party! I was thinking of doing a minnie/mickey mouse party for my daughter's 1st with the invite being an admission ticket, I am thinking similar to your cars invite. would you mind sharing how to do that? Have you ever done a mickey/minnie party?
Thanks!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #33
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofThreeGirlies View Post
Amazing party! I was thinking of doing a minnie/mickey mouse party for my daughter's 1st with the invite being an admission ticket, I am thinking similar to your cars invite. would you mind sharing how to do that? Have you ever done a mickey/minnie party?
Thanks!
I do have things for Minnie party. You can look in my shared files in the link in my signature. Then look in the "party" file and the "minnie" subfile for some things. There are also some Mickey things that you could use in the "Mickey's Grand Welcome" like a birthday banner. Just take a little time to dig through some of my files.

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:37 PM   #34
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle41379 View Post
This looks fantastic!!

Two quick questions.

1. Where did you get the pencil bags? Can you get them at the Dollar Store?
2. Do the candy bar wrappers fit the Hershey bars you can get in a package of 6? I'm thinking of making these for the adults and a version of the travel bag for the kids. I'm having so much fun doing this!
So sorry just saw your questions...the pencil bags I got at Walmart, but you can also find them at office supply stores and dollar stores.

The candy bar wrappers fit the Hershey Milk Chocolate bars.

You can find the travel games in my 4shared files. Hope that helps and isn't too late!

My DISigns are not to be used for profit or gain in any way. I post them for others personal use only so they can be used for family and friends to make trips, parties and daily life more special.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #35
Scooby3x1y
DIS Veteran

Dolly! You are

AMAZING!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #36
mirla122
Earning My Ears

what an amazing party. absolutely love it.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #37
tncplace
Mouseketeer

Hi Dolly,

I wanted to use your Cars birthday banner but only find the one with the actual cars in your 4shared in parties. Where can I can I download the letter ones? We have a 4 year old who is having a cars birthday July 9th.

Thanks,
Tara
Old 07-08-2011, 12:35 AM   #38
snewsom2
Earning My Ears

Hello
The Driver's License is great. I could not find it in your shared files (thank you for sharing!) I'd love to use this template for name tags for my DS' birthday. Is it possible for you to make me a blank one that has "Pit Crew" on the side instead of "driver's license" and instead of the photo & speedway logo, just a blank text box where I can fill in names? Or can you tell me how to do it using the file that you already spent the time creating?

Thank you!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:43 AM   #39
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tncplace View Post
Hi Dolly,

I wanted to use your Cars birthday banner but only find the one with the actual cars in your 4shared in parties. Where can I can I download the letter ones? We have a 4 year old who is having a cars birthday July 9th.

Thanks,
Tara
I started my own little business and can not sell items with trademarked images so I'm still giving my Disney things away for free, but since the letter banners do not have disney images on them I'm working on a racing party (non Disney) and will include those in the party package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewsom2 View Post
Hello
The Driver's License is great. I could not find it in your shared files (thank you for sharing!) I'd love to use this template for name tags for my DS' birthday. Is it possible for you to make me a blank one that has "Pit Crew" on the side instead of "driver's license" and instead of the photo & speedway logo, just a blank text box where I can fill in names? Or can you tell me how to do it using the file that you already spent the time creating?

Thank you!
Had you considered using the "Pit Pass" in my 4shared file for our name tags? It was meant for a name tag and you can add "Pit Crew" or any type of wording along with the name in the yellow block. There is a picture of it on the first page of this thread.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #40
snewsom2
Earning My Ears

Thank you. I looked at the Pit Pass - super cute, but hoped to get the names larger (as on your DL) b/c parents & children don't know all of each other. Also, do you have a link to your business? I am interested in the letter banner flags.

Thank you
Sue
Old 07-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #41
snewsom2
Earning My Ears

Hi
I got the font size I needed with your blank Pit Pass template. Thank you so much for sharing these files.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #42
kausher
Earning My Ears

Cars Pit Passes and Race Tickets

Your talent is absolutely amazing! I love what you have created! I am interested in learning how to input personalized info on the Cars Birthday Party Pit Passes and Race Tickets. I have downloaded both from the 4 Shared site, but am not savvy enough to figure out insert my son's name, and other names on the template you provided. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #43
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kausher View Post
Your talent is absolutely amazing! I love what you have created! I am interested in learning how to input personalized info on the Cars Birthday Party Pit Passes and Race Tickets. I have downloaded both from the 4 Shared site, but am not savvy enough to figure out insert my son's name, and other names on the template you provided. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
You can personalize them using MS Word if you have it. Here is a thread that teaches how:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Old 09-12-2011, 12:35 AM   #44
Ltranbebe
Earning My Ears

Wow

I stumbled onto this site looking for party ideas for my son. Im so glad i did because you have so many wonderful ideas. Thank you for sharing how you did things and sharing your files. He's going to turn 4 Christmas eve and we are planning to throw a big cars party for him. I'm so excited to start planning.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #45
AWiggins
Earning My Ears

I'm having a hard time accessing the 4shared files. Is there another place that these files are available? Thank you so much for being willing to share! I'm planning my almost 3 year old's birthday and your Cars designs are absolutely perfect!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: