Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2011, 01:24 PM   #1081
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Have a great time at the d23. I hope to see you there.

Kaitlin: Directioner and a Huge Jonas Fan
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #1082
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Thank you Kaitlin, same here I hope to see you there at the Expo. I will be wearing my LGMH and my D23 Expo hat from 2009 with the Sorcerer Mickey.

I just got here right now and I am resting in my room at BW Stvoalls. The weather is very nice at this time and I will be going to the park shortly.

Here are some pics from the BW Stovalls room that I have just took awhile ago.

I will be heading to the park shortly and post some more pictures later today.

Thank for following along.
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #1083
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Bret that looks just like the room we stayed in there last year in June. It's so funny how the rooms all look alike. It made me smile to see it. Have lots of fun!!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:56 PM   #1084
deejdigsdis
I <3 Aglets

Looking forward to your pictures, Bret! Have a good time.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2342117
deejdigsdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:00 PM   #1085
JH87
DIS Veteran

Wow that is a nice room!
Have fun! Looking forward to hearing all about the Expo!

JH87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #1086
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Bret that looks just like the room we stayed in there last year in June. It's so funny how the rooms all look alike. It made me smile to see it. Have lots of fun!!
Your welcome Michele. This is the first time I am staying in the double room. I have only stayed in the king room during my previous trip in August in 2009 and November last year and it was nice. The room is very nice and the space is good enough. The WiFi here is very fast, way faster than the BWPPI.

Thank you Michele.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejdigsdis View Post
Looking forward to your pictures, Bret! Have a good time.
Thank you Deej.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH87 View Post
Wow that is a nice room!
Have fun! Looking forward to hearing all about the Expo!
It is a very nice room.

Thank you Jillian.

Oh yeah, I got the picture that you wanted Jillian. The classic Minnie on the construction wall where the Carthay Circle Theater is being built.

Here is the picture
Old 08-19-2011, 01:30 AM   #1087
JH87
DIS Veteran

You are amazing.
Thank you!

JH87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #1088
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Bret hope your time in the park was fun. Look forward to seeing what you see at expo.
skiingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #1089
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Live Update at the Expo

I am waiting in the queue to get in the ACC and right now, my DA and I are waiting in the queue right by the arena. I got up late this morning and got in line around 7. Some people were here since 5. The queue is almost all the way towards Katella and the opposite of us. Talk about a crazy queue.

In any case, I am looking forward to get in the ACC and enjoy the D23 Expo.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #1090
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

I'm sure you will have a lot to post later. Please get some good shots of the FLE expansion model for me. Disney released a small picture of a part of it.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #1091
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingfast View Post
I'm sure you will have a lot to post later. Please get some good shots of the FLE expansion model for me. Disney released a small picture of a part of it.
I will matt. To tell u the truth that I haven't went to the WD Parks and Resorts pavilion all day today since most of the morning i was shopping at the dream store and archives store. But I plan 2 see it later today. I missed the Legends ceremony since when we finished shopping at the dream store, it was too late to go in the arena. But I got the merchandise that I want at the dream store. That includee the Disney legends pion which I got two.

I'm just in the queue for the WD Parks and Resorts event at the d23 arena and I'm bout to enter the arena. I been waiting all day today for this presentation.

I got to see the making of the LMAUA awhile ago and it was neat. They showed some art and sketches that they never shown until now.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #1092
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Just got back from the D23 Expo and now I am currently at DL waiting for Magical fireworks. Today has been an exciting day and kind of a bad day. The good part of the day was that I got to do all of my shopping at the Deam store, Disney Archives store, and the WD Parks and Resorts shopping. Plus I got to do the making of the LMAUA presentation as well as the WD Parks and Resorts screening at the arena. The only bad part of the day is that I got to the line late today at 7:15am and was right next to the arena. There must have been a few hundd people in front of me and I got in the wrong line for the dream store which cost me a lot of time this morning. I also missed the Disney Legends ceremony which was disappointed. But overall, it was a great day and I was happy with the way it went.

When the fireworks is over, I will upload all the pictures that I have taken today ate Expo. Also skiingfast, I have got the pictures of the FLE while I visited the pavilion. It was nice to see the model of the MK new expansion.

It was also difficult since I couldn't do the DIS meeting this morning since I had to get in line for the Expo since it was already that long this morning. I heard from a CM that a guest waited in line since 2am. I will get back to you tonight after the fireworks.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #1093
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

I saw another Dissers pictures of the Dismeet. Were there two today or a look a like at the one posing as you?
Old 08-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #1094
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingfast View Post
I saw another Dissers pictures of the Dismeet. Were there two today or a look a like at the one posing as you?
That was franandaj TR and yes I was at the DISer meet up on Thursday night. It was nice to meet a lot of different DISers that night and it was a shame of not seeing anyone yesterday. But dish made up a little since I got to meet HydroGuy today. I met him inside the ACC this morning when they let the guests in and later in the queue of stage 28 during the Buena Vista Street presentation. It was great and exciting to meet him in person and got to talk a lot about the two of us and our experience at the parks.

I do apologize to the followers during my trip since I am not on my CPU and typing on the iPad. I can't get the photos uploaded from the iPad so later tonight, I hope to get started on the live TR.

The day has been fun and very bad again. First the bad part is that I got in the queue early this morning around 6am so I can do my fast shopping, but after I had to use the restroom and my DA was in the room I asked a person right next to me if he could save me spot while I used the restroom at the Hilton. He said it was okay and will save my spot and I rushed over to the Hilton. When I got back and saw the man that would save my spot. Then he wouldn't let me back in and said that you have to go back to the end of the line. I told him that I asked him to save my spot while i used the restroom and he said no and he said talk to the other people right next to me while I was in line and they didn't say anything. He said too bad and go back in the end of the line while it was still small. So I just left and got back in line. I had lost my spot since i had a stomach ache that morning and that guy was lying to me and said to get in the back of the line. I know that when you leave the line, you lose your spot. I thought the man right next to me would have no problem with it and let me back in, but looks like I was wrong and not all people would be nice.

Last edited by mvf-m11c; 08-20-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #1095
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

How rude.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: