Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #346
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Thx everyone for following my Live TR. Here are some pics of BWPPI King Room. Right now I am about to leave my room to head on over to DL for the 9pm F!. I was planning on seeing RDCT from the Hub, but with the construction walls around the Hub and MS, i decide to watch F! first than watch RDCT from the ROA. I am kind of disappointed, but this will let me get back to the room early.

mvf-m11c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #347
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

I was just telling someone the other day that I thought BW's rooms must always be dark. And then I see these pictures, that BWPPI rooms are delightfully light.

I hope you have a great time on your sign quest.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #348
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I was just telling someone the other day that I thought BW's rooms must always be dark. And then I see these pictures, that BWPPI rooms are delightfully light.

I hope you have a great time on your sign quest.
Thx Michelle

The sign quest is very hard, it was easy to look around DL today to take pictures, but some people were looking at me very weird and one CM was kind of rude to me when I took a picture of one of the sign by Fairytale Arts. I told her that I was not taking picture of the Name, but just the sign of the stand.

I'm bout to leave and I will report back later tonight or I'll write while I am waiting for the 9pm F!. Got to get a sitting area right by the ROA.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:24 PM   #349
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
Thx Michelle

The sign quest is very hard, it was easy to look around DL today to take pictures, but some people were looking at me very weird and one CM was kind of rude to me when I took a picture of one of the sign by Fairytale Arts. I told her that I was not taking picture of the Name, but just the sign of the stand.

I'm bout to leave and I will report back later tonight or I'll write while I am waiting for the 9pm F!. Got to get a sitting area right by the ROA.
Oh you're welcome Brett. I am sorry to hear about the rude CM, sometimes I wonder. I hope the sign quest improves.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #350
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

I'm just waiting for the 9pm F! and everything is going well. I don't know why I got my usual spot right by the rope off area in front of the desset seating by light tower C. Right now not even the back is filled up with two hours to go, maybe I just wanted to get my usual spot and have to rush. This is the off season and it should be easy to get my spot with less than two hours until the show.

I also have some pictures uploaded on my flickr account. I have some pics of the signs during the sign quest so u can look at them on my signature below. When I get back to my room, I will upload Kickin' Country Weekend photos. It was neat to see the characters in western costumes and got to see some characters that I haven't seen in ages.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:11 PM   #351
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Your room looks very nice. What is "Kickin' Country Weekend"? I'm looking forward to seeing the characters in country costumes

What were you trying to watch from the hub? I don't know what RDCT stands for.

Do we have any idea what the new entrance to DCA will be?

Hope you are having a magical day!

TK
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #352
JH87
DIS Veteran

I was just looking at your Flickr photos!! LOVE them! Especially the country-themed characters!
And all those signs! I don't think you'd be able to take 2 steps without seeing a new sign! Great job Looking forward to more of your TR!

JH87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:41 PM   #353
Funball
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm just waiting for the 9pm F! and everything is going well. I don't know why I got my usual spot right by the rope off area in front of the desset seating by light tower C. Right now not even the back is filled up with two hours to go, maybe I just wanted to get my usual spot and have to rush. This is the off season and it should be easy to get my spot with less than two hours until the show.

I also have some pictures uploaded on my flickr account. I have some pics of the signs during the sign quest so u can look at them on my signature below. When I get back to my room, I will upload Kickin' Country Weekend photos. It was neat to see the characters in western costumes and got to see some characters that I haven't seen in ages.

hey bud.. we will have fun taking photos of signs today. i will see you in a hour! i know some great signs at DCA!
Funball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #354
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Loved your photos from this weekend's FF events! I'm really, really hoping I get there in time to check it out for myself tomorrow. Who knows, if you haven't left yet maybe we'll run into you somewhere, lol.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #355
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post
Loved your photos from this weekend's FF events! I'm really, really hoping I get there in time to check it out for myself tomorrow. Who knows, if you haven't left yet maybe we'll run into you somewhere, lol.
Just taking a break right now in DTD. It would be nice to meet u jazz, but I am leaving at 6 am so I can get to Bakersfield for work tomorrow. u will like kickin' country weekend if u plan on going tomorrow and next week is better with the character days weekend during FF weekend. I need to write up a report bout it before I leave tomorrow, but it looks like u saw my photos from my trip.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #356
kaoden39
Hugs

Brett, I have a question for you. Where are they doing the FF celebration at?
Old 01-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #357
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Brett, I have a question for you. Where are they doing the FF celebration at?
At the back of BT Ranch.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #358
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
At the back of BT Ranch.
Cool!! Thank you Brett!
Old 01-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #359
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just taking a break right now in DTD. It would be nice to meet u jazz, but I am leaving at 6 am so I can get to Bakersfield for work tomorrow. u will like kickin' country weekend if u plan on going tomorrow and next week is better with the character days weekend during FF weekend. I need to write up a report bout it before I leave tomorrow, but it looks like u saw my photos from my trip.
Totally get it! Too funny that once again I'm just barely missing a DIS'er. But I did see your photos and I'm so excited to see it. Next week would be so awesome. That's when they'll have the Dwarfs out, right? I'm pretty sure that was what the Facebook poll was for. Alas,I wont get to see that. But there's hopefully the Kickin' Country tomorrow if we can make it on time since I'm driving in from NorCal and then Mardi Gras in march!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:17 PM   #360
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Your room looks very nice. What is "Kickin' Country Weekend"? I'm looking forward to seeing the characters in country costumes

What were you trying to watch from the hub? I don't know what RDCT stands for.

Do we have any idea what the new entrance to DCA will be?

Hope you are having a magical day!

TK
Family Fun Weekend is more like a Character greeting different theme. This weekend that was happening is more like a western theme event. They have country music, dancing, quilt making, sculpture, BBQ sauce, etc that involves western or the cowboy. I am really terrible of descibing these things, but I do believe u know what I mean. I will try to write a report about kickin' country weekend.

I was trying to watch rdct fom the hub, but there were walls right by the hub so I decided to watch the fireworks from the ROA. Rdct means remember dreams come true fireworks. This is the best fireworks at DL.

The new DCA entrance is under construction.

Thx TK

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: