Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2011, 11:57 PM   #331
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
R u talking about videotaping the Kickin' Country Weekend show like Dizneydaz has taken during her vacation? When I get to DL around 12 to 1 on Friday, I am plan on going to the back side of DL and see that event. I will be taking pictures of the signs around the park when I get to the back side.

Oops. I believe u r talking about the next week after my trip next week. I would like to go back down their for another week, but I have other things to do next week and have not time to go back to DL.
No, it's called "The Magic, the Memories and You!, the times is 7:30pm, and location is Small World.

It at the bottom of the DL entertainment schedule starting on this day.
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/cale...ult/2011/01/27

There is some stuff out on the WDW version.
http://wdwmagic.com/Attractions/TheM...start-date.htm

I've read some reports from a disser who saw probable testing of this from the Contemporary Resort.
skiingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:08 AM   #332
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingfast View Post
No, it's called "The Magic, the Memories and You!, the times is 7:30pm, and location is Small World.

It at the bottom of the DL entertainment schedule starting on this day.
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/cale...ult/2011/01/27

There is some stuff out on the WDW version.
http://wdwmagic.com/Attractions/TheM...start-date.htm

I've read some reports from a disser who saw probable testing of this from the Contemporary Resort.
Thanks for clearing it up. When DL was promoting "Let the Memories Begin" campaign, it was neat to read and watch clips of families enjoying their trips to the Disney Parks. I would guess that this is similar to the projections that DL use during the Holiday season on IASWH.

Thanks for the links Matt.

It would be neat to see it, but I have no time to go down there unless I am going back to Anaheim for some event. I am trying to plan on going back to DL early June so I can see LMR, ST2 and the new parade before the summer crowds. I'm still planning on going to DL in August for the D23 Expo.
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #333
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

I imagine that the memories show will go for a long time. You can catch it later if need be. I just won't get a good youtube video.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #334
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I imagine that the memories show will go for a long time. You can catch it later if need be. I just won't get a good youtube video.
lol . I would assume that you are a subscriber to my youtube account and see all these different clips? I have seen some nice Disney videos on youtube, but most of them are very shaky and not on a tripod or monopod. That just makes is so bad for watching a clip and sometimes I get dizzy from these clips. If you can wait for another 5 months, I can do that videotaping of the Memories show at IASW.

I just can't wait to leave on Thursday and head to DL on Friday. I also have to stop at my DB GF house to drop off some stuff for her. Luckily it is in OC and it is just pass DL a few miles away. I'm really going to be carrying a lot of stuff with me during my trip. I have my regular bags, camera/video camera, ice chest, DB GF supplies, and some products that I am taking for the Bakersfield Anime Convention on Sunday. Plus I have to bring my snow chains just in case if it snows on the grapevine. I am hoping that I don't have to bring it out and put them on. It was hard enough to put them on at home. I hope everything goes well this weekend.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #335
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Just 3 more Days to go to the Happiest Place on Earth.

What is wrong with me, now I am considering doing another short trip to DL during Presidents day weekend in February since my DB is planning on going down to OC to see his GF. The flights going down towards LA, OC, etc are very expensive and it would be cheaper to drive instead of fly down south. He suggests to me that if I want to go with him down to OC, I can go to DL for about 3 days and leave on Monday. The plan was to leave Friday night (he gets out of school late at night) get to the south late at night and leave on Monday afternoon and get back home. I was interested of going, but the hotel rooms that I usually stay are not available and are too expensive. I am a very picky person of where I like to stay. I am now tight on budget and I still have three more plan trips to DL later this year (early June, D23 Expo in August and my regular visit to DL during the Holiday season). I'm trying to hold back, but I might just crack later in these next few weeks.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #336
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Yeah I've seen some youtube video's of yours.

Watch this or at least read it over about the Memories show and I think you will want to film it. I imagine it's going to look great on Small world.

http://www.disneyeveryday.com/video-...magic-kingdom/
Old 01-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #337
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Oh wow your trip is right around the corner. I look forward to your pictures.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:20 PM   #338
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Oh wow your trip is right around the corner. I look forward to your pictures.
I can't believe it is only 2 more days until I am at DL. I have a lot to do during this trip the Sign Quest, Kickin' Country Weekend event, and work in Bakersfield for the Anime Convention.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:07 AM   #339
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I can't believe it is only 2 more days until I am at DL. I have a lot to do during this trip the Sign Quest, Kickin' Country Weekend event, and work in Bakersfield for the Anime Convention.
I have never been to an anime convention so I can imagine that it is an interesting experience. I love the idea of the sign quest, I will love to see those.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #340
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

I'm just only one day away till DL and this will be my start-up page for my signature.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:50 PM   #341
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm just only one day away till DL and this will be my start-up page for my signature.
I bet you are excited Have a safe trip and I'll be watching for your report.

TK
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #342
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Is today good because you are working but on your way, or bad because you would rather skip today and be there?
Old 01-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #343
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

I just got to Anaheim and I am currently in my room. I am bout to upload the pictures of the King room at the BWPPI. I will be leaving to the park shortly.

Quote:
Is today good because you are working but on your way, or bad because you would rather skip today and be there?
The Anime Convention is not until Sunday and I am not that tired after a 5 hour drive to Anaheim. I am going out so I can take a look at Kickin' Country Weekend and Pixar Pals at DCA. I will report back later maybe around 4-5.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:47 PM   #344
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
I just got to Anaheim and I am currently in my room. I am bout to upload the pictures of the King room at the BWPPI. I will be leaving to the park shortly.

The Anime Convention is not until Sunday and I am not that tired after a 5 hour drive to Anaheim. I am going out so I can take a look at Kickin' Country Weekend and Pixar Pals at DCA. I will report back later maybe around 4-5.
I look forward to some more hotel pictures. Those are always useful for planners.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #345
kaoden39
Hugs

Oh I hope you have a wonderful time Brett.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: