Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 08:30 AM   #2956
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Your dinner looked tasty! Sounds like you all needed a power nap after driving so far and having an active day at the park.

Did your family think the AG was worth the price?

TK
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #2957
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Bret --

I haven't been able to follow along with your TR lately. I've been super busy, but also the pictures you've been posting are much larger than they used to be and it takes so long for the pages to load on my PC. I'm guessing that either no one else has that same problem or no one mentions it, so it might just be on this end. I do know that some other forums have photo size limits so I am guessing that this kind of problem happens to someone else out there in cyberspace, but maybe not here on this board. So I've had to miss out on a lot of things here, but I'm sure you've posted some great shots from your many adventures and that everyone is enjoying them! And you are close to page 200! You're going to hit page 250 in no time!

In fact, in a recent thread started by a new DLR visitor, I mentioned your TR thread and the fact that you had just recently done the Disney Studio tour (the OP was interested in doing a WB tour, but I suggested Disney). The last I heard I think the OP had located your thread and was going to look it over to find your tour photos and recap.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread begins on Monday, August 5th and ends on Monday, November 4th this year. I am starting it 3 weeks earlier than I normally do, and ending it 1 week earlier than I normally do. There will be 20 themes in total (13 weekly themes, 6 mini-daily themes and the final Miscellaneous/Holiday Cornucopia theme).

There will be two $25 Disney Gift Cards up for grabs -- one for a randomly drawn winner who posts photos (whether it's one photo or 20 photos or whatever) and one for someone in the non-photo group who has to write down code words, figure out a song and be the first to name the correct answer.

You will notice, as the Countdown rolls along, that I reworked some themes -- combining things that were not combined before, or separating themes that used to be combined into single themes. I also added in some things -- a couple of brand new themes, as well as some themes I wanted to use last year but didn't. Hopefully you will be surprised at some of what I've come up with!

I will give you a hint for one of the upcoming themes: Keep those old NOS light canopy photos handy! We must never forget the long lost light canopy!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-17-2013, 01:20 AM   #2958
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
The food looks great at AG.

One other thing about hitting the parks in summer.....long daylight hours and lazy evenings out and about. Your pictures show how bright it is; even at 6 pm at night.
The food at AG was nice. But my aunt cioppino that she had that day was not as good as the one back in January. I enjoyed my dinner that day.

That's another great time to go during the summertime where there is a lot of sunlight. There are times when I like to go to the DLR when it is dark like fall where it is nice to see the parks all light up at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Your dinner looked tasty! Sounds like you all needed a power nap after driving so far and having an active day at the park.

Did your family think the AG was worth the price?

TK
The dinner was great and my aunt was hoping that the cioppino that she had that night would be better than the January trip. In her words that it wasn't as great as January. We all needed a power nap especially me during that day where I drove part of the night.

AG WoC price is expensive at $41.99 without the AP and it was a good thing that I had the AP so we can save some money. I would say that it is a very expensive dinner and the quality is nice not through the roof. My aunt thought the price was high without having the princesses but it was all about the location for WoC. I knew that Chris and DM were grateful that we did AG that day and got WoC dining FPs which help them see the show in a great spot. I will tell you that on the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Bret --

I haven't been able to follow along with your TR lately. I've been super busy, but also the pictures you've been posting are much larger than they used to be and it takes so long for the pages to load on my PC. I'm guessing that either no one else has that same problem or no one mentions it, so it might just be on this end. I do know that some other forums have photo size limits so I am guessing that this kind of problem happens to someone else out there in cyberspace, but maybe not here on this board. So I've had to miss out on a lot of things here, but I'm sure you've posted some great shots from your many adventures and that everyone is enjoying them! And you are close to page 200! You're going to hit page 250 in no time!

In fact, in a recent thread started by a new DLR visitor, I mentioned your TR thread and the fact that you had just recently done the Disney Studio tour (the OP was interested in doing a WB tour, but I suggested Disney). The last I heard I think the OP had located your thread and was going to look it over to find your tour photos and recap.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread begins on Monday, August 5th and ends on Monday, November 4th this year. I am starting it 3 weeks earlier than I normally do, and ending it 1 week earlier than I normally do. There will be 20 themes in total (13 weekly themes, 6 mini-daily themes and the final Miscellaneous/Holiday Cornucopia theme).

There will be two $25 Disney Gift Cards up for grabs -- one for a randomly drawn winner who posts photos (whether it's one photo or 20 photos or whatever) and one for someone in the non-photo group who has to write down code words, figure out a song and be the first to name the correct answer.

You will notice, as the Countdown rolls along, that I reworked some themes -- combining things that were not combined before, or separating themes that used to be combined into single themes. I also added in some things -- a couple of brand new themes, as well as some themes I wanted to use last year but didn't. Hopefully you will be surprised at some of what I've come up with!

I will give you a hint for one of the upcoming themes: Keep those old NOS light canopy photos handy! We must never forget the long lost light canopy!
I know that you are busy with work and on your superthreads. I thought about changing the sizes of the pictures for you since you have that computer problem loading the pictures. I did enjoy the May trip with my DA when we went to the WD Studios in Burbank during the D23 tour. This year has been so fun already since I got to enjoy it with family and friends which is different from my past trips. I can't believe the thread is already close to 200 pages and it will be a matter of time when it reaches 250 and this thread will be closed.

I will be ready on Monday, August 4th for the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread. This will be fun with more themes before the start of the Holiday season.

We can't forget about the NOS light canopy in the alley where it has changed over the years. It would be nice if they brought those back for this upcoming season.

The New 2nd All in One Disneyland TR Thread

A Fantasmic Summer at the DLR with my Aunt - June 23 - 25, 2014, Going Back Down South with Bro and his Girl - July 26 - 28, 2014

Pictures of my Trip to the DLR on July 26th to 28th, 2014

Videos of my Disney Trips on Youtube
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #2959
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 6

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 6

On our last update, we took a break that afternoon and came back later that day around 6pm for dinner at Ariel’s Grotto. It was nice to have dinner at AG that night and see WoC. We have now finished dinner and are heading on over towards Paradise Pier viewing area for the 1st show of WoC. Now back to the trip report.

We finished dinner at AG, we head on over to the viewing area at Paradise Pier right by the Little Mermaid ride. I wanted to make sure that everyone especially Chris and DM that they got a great spot to watch WoC.

I have been a World of Color fan ever since the show started in the summer of 2010 and have watched the show every time I come to the DLR. This time is a little different since I haven’t done the dining area for the show in a very long time. I haven’t done the dining viewing area since 2010 when I watched the show for the 2nd time. Before we got to the DLR, I have been checking the World of Color Superthread a lot of what is the updated viewing area for the dining viewing area for AG and it hasn’t been updated for quite some time. So I had to go with my instincts and talk to the CM’s at the viewing area to find out what areas are for the AG dining spots.

When we got to the center of the area where it is the location for all the dining areas and talked to a couple of CM’s of which is where the viewing area will be. We talked to one CM and told us that the 2nd railing right close to the circle area was part of the dining viewing area. I was glad that the 2nd railing in the center area was part of the dining viewing area when we ate at AG was part of it. We were all stationed right outside the center area waiting to get ready to head on in the viewing area for the 1st show of WoC.

But we couldn’t bring the ECV in that area since they don’t allow it. So we had an option of being in the handicapped section which doesn’t have great views or be at the back of the viewing area. My aunt told me that we will try the spot close to the middle in the handicapped section. Chris and DM would head on over towards that area so they can watch the show at a great spot while my aunt and I watch the show from the handicapped area. My aunt told me to go with them but I didn’t want to leave her by herself. So I stayed with her for the show and since I had my equipment with me, it would get wet in that area.

It was around 8pm and the CM’s started to let the guests into the viewing area. Chris and DM went towards the railing on the 2nd level in the middle and my aunt and I were in the handicapped section right close to the center of the viewing area.

When I looked at the chart, it is not the best spot or good spots to watch the show from but overall it was very nice location. I also noticed that it was close to the bushes which means that the garden fountains will be shooting in that area. I have seen a lot of garden fountains around the viewing area played during the show and hope that my aunt doesn’t get splashed from the fountains.

While my aunt and I waited until the show started, the whole area started to fill up quickly. It was a nice night where it was going to be fun to watch WoC. It has been a long time since I have seen the show from a different angle instead of the blue fire hydrant spot that I always watch it from. The last time I have seen the show from a different spot was in the yellow section in 2011 when my aunt and I attended the D23 Expo in August. That was the day that HydroGuy joined us that night and after WoC, we head on over to DL to watch the 2nd show of Fantasmic! at 10:30 and got great spots.

Now it was 9pm and the show was starting. Here are pictures of the 9pm World of Color show from the handicapped section with my aunt. Chris and DM were in one of the prime spots to watch WoC and glad that they will be able to see it in a great spot.

I have used the 18-105mm lens with my DSLR instead of the 35mm lens to see how the pictures turned out.

It is nice to see those quotes from Walt Disney during the show “Every child is blessed with a vivid imagination"

The Little Mermaid scene

That’s it for this post and I will have more from the 9pm show of World of Color.

A Fantasmic Summer at the DLR with my Aunt - June 23 - 25, 2014, Going Back Down South with Bro and his Girl - July 26 - 28, 2014

Old 07-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #2960
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Your pictures came out great with your different lens!
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #2961
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
I know that you are busy with work and on your superthreads. I thought about changing the sizes of the pictures for you since you have that computer problem loading the pictures. I did enjoy the May trip with my DA when we went to the WD Studios in Burbank during the D23 tour. This year has been so fun already since I got to enjoy it with family and friends which is different from my past trips. I can't believe the thread is already close to 200 pages and it will be a matter of time when it reaches 250 and this thread will be closed.

I will be ready on Monday, August 4th for the Theme Week Countdown in the Christmas Superthread. This will be fun with more themes before the start of the Holiday season.

We can't forget about the NOS light canopy in the alley where it has changed over the years. It would be nice if they brought those back for this upcoming season.
Bret --

The light canopy pictures will figure prominently into a specific theme for the Countdown! Actually, I think that particular theme (which will remain a surprise for now) which will include the canopy is an interesting one and will be even more interesting once people post photos.

It would be nice for the light canopy to make a return, but it has probably been stashed away somewhere, or sent off to another park. What I am really curious about is to compare this year's Buena Vista Street decorations and Cars Land decorations with last year's decorations. The Disney Enhancement Team was supposedly photographing the decor last year to see where it needed improvement for future seasons, so I will be closely looking around at the different areas to determine which things have been brought back this year and which things have disappeared forever. You just know that something was probably removed.

Yes, I've been busy and sometimes can't even take the time to sign on to the DIS. I still haven't even posted the final TR recap in my own TR thread! There's not enough time in the day, apparently.

No, don't change the sizes of the photos in your TR for my benefit. Your readers enjoy the extra-large photos, and if they don't have a problem with pages loading then it's great. You should post what you want to post in your own TR!

As I mentioned above, I know that other people have the problem of large photos causing pages, threads and websites to experience glitches or load slowly. When I was dealing with Photobucket earlier this year and a whole bunch of us were talking back and forth with one of their Support guys, one of the major complaints that came up from people is that Photobucket didn't have a smaller size option for photo uploads. At least a few people mentioned that on their discussion forums (and I don't know which forums those were), there were size limits for photos because larger photos caused trouble for the site and for a lot of the members -- especially if many people posted the large photos. (I think it may be Image Shack that lists 640 x 480 as "message board size," or something like that.) So far, I don't think we have any photo size limits in place on this forum, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has trouble with pages slowly loading or freezing up when there are many large pictures on one page. I just may be the only one saying anything about it!

However, I will say that I have seen a couple of other people posting utterly gigantic, enormous, humongous photos on this board (much, much, much larger than your photos, for sure!) -- photos that are so large you have to scroll way over to the right and way up or down just to view one single picture, let alone many photos. That is way too much. In this day and age of so many people viewing websites on smaller screens (smart phones, tablets, Nooks, etc.), I can't imagine those massive pictures going over well!

I will see you in the Superthread for the Countdown on August 5th -- and remember, you're automatically entered into the 'contest' to win a $25 Disney gift card for every theme week you submit photos for. Whether you post one photo or 20 photos, if you contribute to a theme you will get one entry each week. And if you have to skip a theme, you won't get an entry. I will randomly draw a winner when the Countdown ends.)

The other part of the contest is for the people who do not have any photos to share -- they have to find the code words I include in each of my theme intros, and then at the end of the Countdown they will have to give me the entire list of code words (in order) and their corresponding themes, as well as the name of the Christmas song all of the code words belong to! The first person to post all of that info (correctly) in the Superthread will win the other $25 gift card.

It should be fun to see how it unfolds! For someone like you, most of the themes will be a piece of cake because you have so many photos to fit many different themes. (And obviously I need to have a lot of photos myself, in order to set these themes up for everyone else!) Other folks may find it hard to come up with certain theme-appropriate photos...but there are always lurkers who emerge from the shadows, and there are always surprises, so we don't know what awaits us!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #2962
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Very nice, Bret. Looking forward to the rest of WoC. You got a spot in the centre towards the back? Isn't that a good location to view the show from?

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #2963
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Nice set of WOC pics!

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - Nov 2013 Fantasy EC, Mar 2012 Wonder MR, Nov 2011 Dream B2B, Jan 2011 Wonder Panama Canal, Nov 2009 Wonder Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #2964
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Your pictures came out great with your different lens!
Thank you TK. Some of the pictures turned out really well while some of them didn't turn out well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Bret --

The light canopy pictures will figure prominently into a specific theme for the Countdown! Actually, I think that particular theme (which will remain a surprise for now) which will include the canopy is an interesting one and will be even more interesting once people post photos.

It would be nice for the light canopy to make a return, but it has probably been stashed away somewhere, or sent off to another park. What I am really curious about is to compare this year's Buena Vista Street decorations and Cars Land decorations with last year's decorations. The Disney Enhancement Team was supposedly photographing the decor last year to see where it needed improvement for future seasons, so I will be closely looking around at the different areas to determine which things have been brought back this year and which things have disappeared forever. You just know that something was probably removed.

Yes, I've been busy and sometimes can't even take the time to sign on to the DIS. I still haven't even posted the final TR recap in my own TR thread! There's not enough time in the day, apparently.

No, don't change the sizes of the photos in your TR for my benefit. Your readers enjoy the extra-large photos, and if they don't have a problem with pages loading then it's great. You should post what you want to post in your own TR!

As I mentioned above, I know that other people have the problem of large photos causing pages, threads and websites to experience glitches or load slowly. When I was dealing with Photobucket earlier this year and a whole bunch of us were talking back and forth with one of their Support guys, one of the major complaints that came up from people is that Photobucket didn't have a smaller size option for photo uploads. At least a few people mentioned that on their discussion forums (and I don't know which forums those were), there were size limits for photos because larger photos caused trouble for the site and for a lot of the members -- especially if many people posted the large photos. (I think it may be Image Shack that lists 640 x 480 as "message board size," or something like that.) So far, I don't think we have any photo size limits in place on this forum, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who has trouble with pages slowly loading or freezing up when there are many large pictures on one page. I just may be the only one saying anything about it!

However, I will say that I have seen a couple of other people posting utterly gigantic, enormous, humongous photos on this board (much, much, much larger than your photos, for sure!) -- photos that are so large you have to scroll way over to the right and way up or down just to view one single picture, let alone many photos. That is way too much. In this day and age of so many people viewing websites on smaller screens (smart phones, tablets, Nooks, etc.), I can't imagine those massive pictures going over well!

I will see you in the Superthread for the Countdown on August 5th -- and remember, you're automatically entered into the 'contest' to win a $25 Disney gift card for every theme week you submit photos for. Whether you post one photo or 20 photos, if you contribute to a theme you will get one entry each week. And if you have to skip a theme, you won't get an entry. I will randomly draw a winner when the Countdown ends.)

The other part of the contest is for the people who do not have any photos to share -- they have to find the code words I include in each of my theme intros, and then at the end of the Countdown they will have to give me the entire list of code words (in order) and their corresponding themes, as well as the name of the Christmas song all of the code words belong to! The first person to post all of that info (correctly) in the Superthread will win the other $25 gift card.

It should be fun to see how it unfolds! For someone like you, most of the themes will be a piece of cake because you have so many photos to fit many different themes. (And obviously I need to have a lot of photos myself, in order to set these themes up for everyone else!) Other folks may find it hard to come up with certain theme-appropriate photos...but there are always lurkers who emerge from the shadows, and there are always surprises, so we don't know what awaits us!
It will be very nice to see other DISers pictures of the light canopy in NOS. Seeing the light canopy in NOS is so great during the Holiday season and these last few years it has not been the same which we have said over and over.

I will be looking forward to going to the Holiday this season to see what changes in the decorations will be in Buena Vista Street and Cars Land. TDA always changes something in every land every year which is a good thing or a bad thing. These last few years during the Holiday season except for last year with CL & BVS that a lot of decorations are not back from the years past.

I will be waiting to read your TR recap when you have time to write it up.

These last few trip reports that I have enlarge the pictures where everyone can see the quality of the pictures. I have thought about you about enlarging the pictures since you have the computer problems when they are pictures are loading. I will continue with the large photos so everyone can enjoy the pictures.

There are times when I am on my computers and waiting for the pictures to load that it takes time. Sometimes it could be the internet connection or the size of the pictures. When I am posting pictures on the boards, I always try to make sure that it is not too big and seeing the whole picture on the iPad, tablet, etc. without zooming in. Flickr has the options of choosing the sizes of the pictures when you view them. I have not seen the original sizes of pictures on the threads but they can be very big and take a long time to load.

It is always a pleasure of contributing for the Theme Week Countdown for the threads. As you have said that there are people that have a lot of pictures at the parks.

Quote:
Very nice, Bret. Looking forward to the rest of WoC. You got a spot in the centre towards the back? Isn't that a good location to view the show from?
Thank you PiO. The spot that my aunt and I were at that night was not that bad. But it wasn't one of the prime spots to watch the show. It was close to the center of the viewing area, but one of the light towers was in the middle of watching the show so it was decent but not the best. If we did it again in the handicapped section, I would choose the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
Nice set of WOC pics!
Thank you Angela.

The next post will be up shortly.

Old 07-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #2965
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 7

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 7

On our last update, we are at the viewing area for the 9pm show of World of Color. Chris and DM went closer in the viewing area to watch the show in one of the best spots while my aunt and I are in the handicapped section close to the center of the viewing area. Now the show has started at 9pm and let’s get back to pictures from WoC on that Friday night.

Now it was the “Under the Sea” scene with Sebastian

Finding Nemo scene

Dory and Marlin

WALL-E scene

WALL-E AND Eve

Toy Story scene

“So we meet again Buzz Lightyear, for the last time” Emperor Zurg. “Not today Zurg” Buzz Lightyear

That’s it for this post and I will have more from the 9pm show of World of Color.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #2966
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 8

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 8

On our last update, we are at the viewing area for the 9pm show of World of Color. Chris and DM went closer in the viewing area to watch the show in one of the best spots while my aunt and I are in the handicapped section close to the center of the viewing area. Now the show has started at 9pm and let’s get back to pictures from WoC on that Friday night.

Now it was the “Up” scene

Aladdin scene

Old 07-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #2967
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 9

Day 1 – June 28, 2013 – Part 9

On our last update, we are now watching the 9pm World of Color show.

“Brave” scene

Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000 scene

Old 07-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #2968
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Loving your pictures. Brings back memories of being there in person!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #2969
PullmanHokie
Earning My Ears

Beautiful photos and great detail to your trip report! Thank you for taking the time to share this with all of us!

I do have a quick question...is the construction done on the BWPPI lobby? We'll be there in a few weeks and I'm hoping that construction finished in June, as anticipated.
PullmanHokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #2970
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Loving your pictures. Brings back memories of being there in person!
Thank you PiO. This is one show that I wont get tired of every time I watch it. Okay, I can't get tired of any of the nighttime shows at the DLR with WoC, Fantasmic! and the fireworks. It is so tough to select which show is better out of these three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullmanHokie View Post
Beautiful photos and great detail to your trip report! Thank you for taking the time to share this with all of us!

I do have a quick question...is the construction done on the BWPPI lobby? We'll be there in a few weeks and I'm hoping that construction finished in June, as anticipated.
Thank you PullmanHokie. Glad that you are enjoying my trip report and welcome.

When we stayed at BWPPI in late June, the construction of the front of BWPPI was already finished when we visited in June. I remember back during the May trip that the front of BWPPI was almost finished.

The next post will be up shortly.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: