Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2010, 01:39 AM   #271
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
"Celebrate the Season" is only for MVMCP and during the regular days the MK shows "Dream Along With Mickey".
So during the day did they do dream along and then at night CS?
skiingfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:41 AM   #272
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Here is "Celebrate the Season" Stage Show during MVMCP on 12/12/10 the 2nd show.

Part 1

Part 2
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-19-2010, 01:43 AM   #273
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiingfast View Post
So during the day did they do dream along and then at night CS?
You are correct Matt, MK did "Dream along with Mickey" during MVMCP day and than at night the MK showed "Celebrate the Season" stage show during MVMCP night.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #274
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

I think this is going to be crazy, but I am now considering doing a trip next month in January. Why, I will be in Bakersfield on January 23, 2011 for a Anime convention on Sunday. I am now considering doing a short trip to DL on January 21 to 23. I need to leave early Sunday morning and it will be a 3 hour trip to Bakersfield from DL because I need to be in Bakersfield by 9am. I will be working for about the whole day. Since all the Holiday decorations will be down and the only nighttime events at DL will be RDCT, F! and WoC and I have seen them all but it would be nice to see RDCT again.

Should I go on another short trip to DL and than head towards Bakersfield for the Anime Convention or should I just don't do it again (not really I want to go again and I have never been to DL during January)? I know that this is one of the off season parts of the year at the DLR and would like to enjoy myself down there. What should I do? I just got back from Orlando and I did 5 trips to Disney parks in the last 7 months and now considering doing another short trip to DL. The reply will help me decide or what I should do.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:57 AM   #275
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think this is going to be crazy, but I am now considering doing a trip next month in January. Why, I will be in Bakersfield on January 23, 2011 for a Anime convention on Sunday. I am now considering doing a short trip to DL on January 21 to 23. I need to leave early Sunday morning and it will be a 3 hour trip to Bakersfield from DL because I need to be in Bakersfield by 9am. I will be working for about the whole day. Since all the Holiday decorations will be down and the only nighttime events at DL will be RDCT, F! and WoC and I have seen them all but it would be nice to see RDCT again.

Should I go on another short trip to DL and than head towards Bakersfield for the Anime Convention or should I just don't do it again (not really I want to go again and I have never been to DL during January)? I know that this is one of the off season parts of the year at the DLR and would like to enjoy myself down there. What should I do? I just got back from Orlando and I did 5 trips to Disney parks in the last 7 months and now considering doing another short trip to DL. The reply will help me decide or what I should do.
Of course you should work in a January trip to DL That way you can do a trip report and we can enjoy the experience too!
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #276
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
You are correct Matt, MK did "Dream along with Mickey" during MVMCP day and than at night the MK showed "Celebrate the Season" stage show during MVMCP night.

That interesting, did the christmas trees stay onstage all day or come out for the evening show? Did the midevil tents come onstage during the day?

Quote:

Oh yeah, it will be nice to see it without the seasonal decorations of your last couple trips. And of course for an update of the work in DCA.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:11 AM   #277
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That interesting, did the christmas trees stay onstage all day or come out for the evening show? Did the midevil tents come onstage during the day?
The Christmas trees were not on stage during Dream along with Mickey. It was only for Celebrate the Season. The midevil tents were only on stage for Dream along with Mickey and were not on stage during Celebrate the Season.

Quote:
Oh yeah, it will be nice to see it without the seasonal decorations of your last couple trips. And of course for an update of the work in DCA.
It will be very interesting to see the construction of the front entrance of DCA. With the CALIFORNIA letters being taken down it will be interesting to see how the construction is. I thought it would be a nice time to go to DL just for a few days before I go to Bakersfield for the Anime Convention. I definitely want to go to DL during the low part of the season.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #278
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

It's official. I will be at DL on Jan. 21-23, 2011 for the Anime Convention in Bakersfield on Sunday the 23rd. I just been doing a lot of Disney trips these past 6 months and now another short trip to DL during the off season. It will be fun and exciting to go back down south to DL. I will be staying at the BWPPI. I will write my PTR later.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #279
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's official. I will be at DL on Jan. 21-23, 2011 for the Anime Convention in Bakersfield on Sunday the 23rd. I just been doing a lot of Disney trips these past 6 months and now another short trip to DL during the off season. It will be fun and exciting to go back down south to DL. I will be staying at the BWPPI. I will write my PTR later.
Good for you! Is teh BWPPI the place you stayed in October?
Old 12-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #280
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Good for you! Is teh BWPPI the place you stayed in October?
I actually stayed at the GCH in October and BW Stovalls in November. The last time I have stayed at BWPPI was back in June during the debut of WoC. I just like staying at the BWPPI out of all the off-site hotels. I was considering doing BW Anaheim just a few buildings down from BWPPI. It was only for $75 with AAA. The BWPPI that I paid is $85 a night. For only $10 more I would prefer to walk a shorter distance than walking farther and have my legs get all worn out like I did when I was at Stovalls last month.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #281
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Very nice!!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #282
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

This sucks right now. Someone hit my car just awhile ago when I went to go get my mom from work. I parked my car on the side when I was entering a sports card store and than I heard my car alarm went off and than I looked at the front of my car and has a hole in front of the bumper. My guess is that it was a hit and run. I remember that there was a jeep truck in front of me when I parked my car and than all of a sudden the vehicle in front of me was gone. This just sucks after I set up my trip in January and than all of a sudden I now have a damaged car.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #283
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Quote:
This sucks right now. Someone hit my car just awhile ago when I went to go get my mom from work. I parked my car on the side when I was entering a sports card store and than I heard my car alarm went off and than I looked at the front of my car and has a hole in front of the bumper. My guess is that it was a hit and run. I remember that there was a jeep truck in front of me when I parked my car and than all of a sudden the vehicle in front of me was gone. This just sucks after I set up my trip in January and than all of a sudden I now have a damaged car.
What a bummer! Hope your insurance will be quick and painless...
Old 12-20-2010, 11:57 PM   #284
skiingfast
Has had no bacon
Skiing fast to chocolate
But, will he succeed?

Quote:
That is a bummer. Did the Jeep happen to have a trailer hitch? I saw the same thing happen when I was in high school. Across the street I watched a Chevy Blazer punch thier trailer ball hitch through the bumper of the car behind it.

AS said hopefull insurance will cover it.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #285
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That is a bummer. Did the Jeep happen to have a trailer hitch? I saw the same thing happen when I was in high school. Across the street I watched a Chevy Blazer punch thier trailer ball hitch through the bumper of the car behind it.

AS said hopefull insurance will cover it.
Yes, Matt the jeep had a trailer hitch and backed into my car. Than the guy who back into me just left immediately. I can tell that guy didn't have any insurance.

My insurance can cover it. But I am just mad of what has happen today.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: