Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #2266
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Some pictures from my video camera that I took on Monday night at Magic Memories and You

[img]http://*****************************/7842460284_ccef1f9e49_z.jpg[/img]

[img]http://*****************************/7842461310_133574a01f_z.jpg[/img]

mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #2267
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

I just uploaded "Magical" fireworks and "Magic, Memories & You" on youtube from my trip last week. Hope you enjoy the video's.

Magical Fireworks at Disneyland 8/13/12

"The Magic, The Memories and You!" 8/13/12
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2012, 09:41 PM   #2268
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

My DGS and I watched both of the videos and he wants to leave for DL right now.

Great fireworks pics too!

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:11 PM   #2269
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
My DGS and I watched both of the videos and he wants to leave for DL right now.

Great fireworks pics too!
Glad that you and your DGS like my videos.

Thank you.

The next post will be up shortly.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #2270
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 1 – August 13, 2012– Part 11

Day 1 – August 13, 2012– Part 11

After MMY was over around 9:25pm, I started to pack all my stuff and head on over to the Tiki Juice Bar to get my Dole Whip. The night was great where I got to watch Magical fireworks and watch MMY. Now to cap it off that night was to get my favorite treat at DL which is a Dole Whip. It wasn’t that busy that night around IASW Plaza since most of the guests are at MS or around the RoA for the 2nd show of Fantasmic!.

I took a few more pics that night when I head on over to Adventureland to the Tiki Juice Bar. Fantasmic! was about to start at 10:30pm so there won’t be that many people around Adventureland until the 2nd show is over.

Just as I was about to leave IASW Plaza, the 10:30pm time of IASW began. Just like earlier, the doors for the clock didn’t opened.

Now leaving IASW Plaza

A look at the Princess Royal Walk meet & greet area. This is the temporary spot for the princess meet & greet area following the closure of the Princess Fantasy Fair right by Mickey’s Toon Town Train Depot.

On my way out towards MS Hub, I got some more pics of the light fixtures at FL.
[img]http://*****************************/7787599544_71a344ed4f_z.jpg[/img]

Now I am back at MS Hub and on my way over to Adventureland and over to the Tiki Juice Bar for a Dole Whip. A few more pics on the way.

SB Castle and guests are allowed to walk through the castle

A look at the Hub

Now I am at Adventureland and on my way to get a Dole Whip. But there is one problem, when I looked at the line, it was almost towards the exit of the Tiki Room. I was kind of surprised to see the line all the way towards the exit of the Tiki Room. So I decided not to get a Dole Whip that night. I was not happy to see line at the Tiki Juice Bar and I knew that if I waited in that line it would be about 10 to 15 minutes to get a dole whip that night and I would be in a sea of crowds that are leaving the 2nd show of F!. But I did get a Dole Whip on this trip so I will get that on another post.

I left Adventureland and on my way back to the hotel room to call it for the night. While I was walking on out of DL, I did get more pics with the new lens and density filter to test out what the pictures would be like at night. I knew that I could have changed to the UV Protector filter, but I wanted to test it out at night without the fireworks.

The light fixtures right by the Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe

Jolly Holiday bakery Café sign

A look at the Plaza Inn

The Photo Supply Company building

It was only 10:35pm that night, but it was time to go back and rest up for tomorrow.

The Penny Arcade

While I was right by Gibson Girl Ice Cream, I thought about going inside and get a cone that night, but the wait time was a little long that night. So I just passed that night for a treat and head on out of the park and back to the room.

A look back at SB Castle

The Crystal Arcade

The Emporium

Walking down on MS Hub and just about to exit the park

A look at MS station and it was already 10:45pm that night.

Just as I was about to leave the park, I saw earlier the Crowning Achievements – Creating Castles from Magical Kingdoms banner outside the Disney Gallery. They just updated the gallery after having the train exhibit. This one is all about the Disney parks castles all around the world. I didn’t get too many pics that day since I wanted to see them first hand before I got some pictures from the Gallery.

I did get one pic of “The Castle of The Beauty Sleeping in the Wood” model

After being in the Gallery for about 5 minutes, I started to head on out of the Gallery and exit the park and call it for the night. As for my last pic of the night is the front of MS station.

I left DL around 10:50pm and on my way back to BWAI to call it for the night. DCA was also about to closed that night at 11pm. The turnstiles at both parks are all closed so I could have gone towards DTD, but I had to go through security check point back towards the room. So that was not an option.

I got back to the room around 11pm since it did take about 10 minutes to get from the esplanade to BWAI. When I got back to the room, my DB and V were all sleeping. I asked what they did that night and they did went to the Anaheim mall to do some shopping and got back to the room around 9pm. They didn’t go out that long that night since they are trying to get some sleep just like me for tomorrow.

I took a shower and went on the boards for a while until it was around midnight where I called it for the night.

This was a fun day and a disappointing day. I will get to each of the details of the day. The fun part is that we got to Anaheim safely and had lunch at Ralph’s Brennan Jazz Kitchen at DTD.

While my DB and V went doing other things that night, I got to go to the parks and see BVS and CL all wall free. I didn’t go on any rides that day which I usually don’t do on the day we get to Anaheim. It was nice to see the Red Car Trolley as well as “Storyteller’s” statue. The statue looks even more amazing then I have thought where you can be right next to it where at DL “Partners” statue. I got to see Cars Land which wasn’t as crowded as I have thought. Even though RSR was over 1 ½ hours wait time, it was not worth going on just yet since I rode it a lot of times in June.

I watched “Magical” fireworks at the Hub as well as “The Magic, The Memories, & You” that night. I was lucky to watch MMY that night since Disney announced that MMY will be over at the end of Labor Day and a new show called “Celebrate the Magic” will debut in November. I am looking forward to the new show at IASW that will replace MMY. But we’ll wait and see what it will be like. I would have done some rides that day, but it was just relaxation after getting to Anaheim safely. The disappointing part of that day was that I forgot to bring my remote control to my DSLR for the firework trail. Even though I didn’t get great pics of the firework trails that night, I was glad that I had my video camera with me.

Now that the first day of the trip is over, now it’s time to get ready for the 2nd day and the most important day of the trip. Not only being in the park with my DB and V, it was also my Annual Pass Early Entry at DCA. I was excited to go to DCA that morning and after reading the reports that I need to be at the turnstiles at 6:30am. We have a lot of things to do that day and I will get to that the next update.

Thank you for reading the first day of “I'm Racing Back to Cars Land with Bro and his Girl in Tow!” TR and the 2nd day will be here shortly.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:45 PM   #2271
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – August 14, 2012– Part 1

Day 2 – August 14, 2012– Part 1

Now back to the next day of my trip report. The three of us arrived in Anaheim safely and we went our separate ways that day after having lunch at Ralph’s Brennan Jazz Kitchen. I went to the park while my DB and his GF went shopping in Anaheim. I got to see a lot in such a short time and watched Magical and Magic, Memories, & You.

On a very early Tuesday morning, I needed to get up early so I can make it to my Annual Pass Early Entry into DCA. I was so excited to get to go to DCA that early Tuesday morning so I can possibly get on Radiator Springs Racers that morning. I know that in previous reports from other DISers that RSR is not even open first thing in the morning and sometimes is running. I am hoping that RSR will be running that early Tuesday morning. But if it isn’t, I always go on other rides at Cars Land that morning. Through all of these reports, I had to be at the security check point around 6:30am since that is the time the CM’s would let the guests in the esplanade. DCA opens at 7am during APEE or Extra Magic Hours at the DLR hotels. Originally the APEE on Tuesday was for the AP holders during the summertime, now the DLR hotels guests are allowed to enter DCA all 7 days.

It was around 6am in the morning which I only got 6 hours sleep from Monday. I had enough sleep that night and was excited to get up and go to DCA first thing in the morning during the Annual Pass Early Entry. Since my DB and his GF can’t go with me to the park that morning, they slept in until DCA has the soft opening at 7:30am and I will met up with them and get their tickets so they didn’t have to wait in the long line for RSR. I also heard recently that I didn’t need to bring my APEE time sheet and the CM’s are scanning them at the esplanade, I brought my email just in case if I need to show them.

It was around 6:20am when I got dressed and on my way out of BWAi and on over to the esplanade. It was a nice Tuesday morning without any clouds in the sky and the weather was around in the 60s that morning. Mostly in the past, I never got up that early in the morning except when my DA and I stayed at the GCH in 2010 which is the last time I stayed on –site at the DLR.

No buses running that morning where there are CM’s and guests walking to their next destination.

When I got close to the security check point and it was around 6:30am, the CM’s were not letting any guests through the security check point. I was kind of surprise to see that the guests were not in the esplanade at 6:30am. So like everyone, I had to wait until it was time to go through the security check point.

Around 6:40am, the CM’s started to let the guests through the security check point. It was 10 minutes after the time that the guests were allowed in the park and I just walk through like all the guests.

I went through the security check point, I head straight on over to DCA to get in line. There were two different queues to enter DCA, one was the APEE line that had CM’s waiting to scan the AP’s and the DLR hotel guests queue. I only had to wait about a few people in front of me and I just waited until it was time when the park opened at 7am.

The APEE queue entrance at DCA

I was on the AP entrance while the other side was the hotel guest entrance

The CM’s are about to open DCA that Tuesday morning.

At 7am, DCA is finally opened and everyone rushed in to get inside the park. Here are some pics while I was walking in DCA that morning.

Walking through Buena Vista Street

There were some people running that morning and some CM’s had to stopped the guests from running.

You can tell that most of the guests are heading on over to Cars Land

When approaching Cars Land, there were some guests that were coming from PP. I would guess that those were the guests that came from the GCH entrance to DCA. I heard that it takes a little bit longer to walk from the GCH to Cars Land. So if you are going to DCA in the morning, I would go at the front entrance of DCA instead of the side entrance from the GCH if you want to go to Cars Land first thing in the morning.

There was quite a line going in Cars Land and most of the guests were heading on over to RSR as the first ride. So I followed the rest of the people on over to RSR.

A look at Fillmore’s Taste-In Fuel sign

I continued down towards Radiator Springs on over to Radiator Springs Racers.

When I was around Ramone’s House of Body Art and Luigi’s Casa Della Tires buildings, the line had stopped at that spot. I waited for about 3 minutes until I knew that RSR was not running that morning.

So I got out of the queue for RSR and went straight on over to see the front entrance of RSR and see what the hold-up is. I would have guess that highly likely that RSR was down this morning. It didn’t surprise me one bit after reading the reports from other DISers.

Over at the front entrance of RSR, there were no guests entering the ride and just waiting at the front entrance.

Look only one minute wait time to get on RSR.

Also on the track of RSR, there were cars on the track just in one place while there were CM’s on the track walking through. So I knew that RSR was down that morning and the way it looked it was going to be down for most of the morning. So I skipped the ride that morning and on my way to do other things.

There were some people leaving while some people are staying in the queue since they don’t know if the ride is down or not.

I passed through LFT and saw that the wait time was 15 minutes. I thought about riding it that morning, but with more and more guests entering LFT, I knew that the wait time was going to be 20 minutes or more. So I skip it that morning. Later on I realized that I should have gone on LFT that morning.

“Red” was out on the street of Radiator Springs

When I walked down in Cars Land, the queue for RSR was almost towards the entrance of Cars Land.

While I went roaming around Cars Land, it was around 7:20am that morning and I decided to wait for my DB and his GF to get their tickets and get in the queue for RSR. I knew that there were some people already in the queue that morning and hope that it won’t be as bad as I have read about the wait time.

That's it for this post that Tuesday morning and next time will I get a good time for RSR. We'll find out later on.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #2272
ACDSNY

No freaking out allowed
Just flying by

Another great update Brett!

Disneyland - Too many to count! Last DL trip: May 2013 WDW - Nov 2011, Nov 2009, May 2007, Oct 2006, July 2006, Oct 2005, Oct 2003, Oct 2000
DCL - S. Caribbean Oct 2014 Magic, E. Caribbean Nov 2013 Fantasy, Mexican Riviera Mar 2012 Wonder, Bahamas B2B Nov 2011 Dream, Panama Canal Jan 2011 Wonder, Bahamas Nov 2009 Wonder
Princess - Panama Canal Jan 2014, Pacific Coast May 2006, Alaska Sep 2004, Mar 1999 Australia/New Zealand
Big Island - May 2013 Kauai - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012, Feb 2010, Oct 2008 Maui - Jan & Nov 2012 Oahu Aulani - Jun 2014, Jan & Dec 2012
ACDSNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #2273
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Catching up. I sure hope that you all managed to get to RSR....

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #2274
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Hi Bret,
Bummer that RSR was down that APHEE morning. You could have headed over to TSMM . Looking forward to finding out how long your group had to wait in line for your spin on RSR.
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #2275
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
Another great update Brett!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Catching up. I sure hope that you all managed to get to RSR....
We did get on RSR that day, you'll find out on the next post or later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Hi Bret,
Bummer that RSR was down that APHEE morning. You could have headed over to TSMM . Looking forward to finding out how long your group had to wait in line for your spin on RSR.
Hi TK.

I knew that it was likely that RSR was down that morning after reading all these reports from other DISers. Just a few times on those APEE/EMH mornings where RSR was running and not running. You'll fin dout how long we had to wait in the RSR FP queue.

The next post will be up shortly.
Old 08-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #2276
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – August 14, 2012– Part 2

Day 2 – August 14, 2012– Part 2

I have last left off at Cars Land at DCA that Tuesday morning during my APEE. I was excited to go to DCA that morning, but it did hit a road block that morning when Radiator Springs Racers was not running that morning. I wasn’t surprise to see and hear that RSR was not running that morning from other reports from the DISers (I love the boards that do tell me things about this so I can plan my trips well in advance so I won’t have to panic).

I left Cars Land that morning after finding out RSR was down, it was almost time for regular guests to enter DCA that morning. The regular guests were allowed in the park at 7:30am and I told my DB and his GF to show up at the rope drop when the CM’s let the regular guests in the park. The reason why I told them to be here that early was so I can get their tickets and get FP’s for RSR. I knew that RSR FP queue was going to be long, but to save time was for me to get in line early during APEE so we can get on RSR earlier than later.

The RSR FP queue was already starting to pick up with more guests from the DLR hotels and the AP holders are now in line for RSR FP. So I had to move quickly to the rope off area to find them.

I was waiting right by the rope off area right on the side of the Carthay Circle Theater waiting for them. I had to wait about 12 minutes until I have spotted them in the crowds. I was wondering if I was able to go into the regular crowds and get my DB and V tickets so I can get back in the line for RSR. There were a lot of people lining up at the RSR FP queue for the regular guests. The queue was right by the Carthay Circle Theater.

I saw guests passing through the rope off area and are allowed to enter DCA during EMH/APEE. So I knew that I might be able to get over to my DB and V and get back in the FP line. I approached a CM at the rope off area and asked if I can leave the area and go to BVS. They said that I can do that and I got a APEE ticket so I will be able to go back in. I was glad that I was able to go back in during that morning. But first I got to find my DB and V.

Luckily they were close by around the CCT. I got their tickets and was wondering what they are going to do before the park opens. They told me that they will be heading on over to Condor Flats to ride Soarin. So they went to Soarin while I head in back to the RSR FP line during the EMH/APEE.

I got to the rope off area and handed my ticket to the CM’s and I was back in during EMH/APEE. So I head straight on over to the RSR FP. I only lost a few spots that morning, but it was way better than being in that long line with the regular guests.

So I just waited in the RSR FP queue until the park opened at 8am where they will distribute FPs to the guests.

The line started to move a little bit before the parked opened, so I would have guess that they were extending the queue for RSR FP.

Over at the entrance, Lightning McQueen & Mater were greeting guests at the entrance of Cars Land.

Now DCA is opened at 8am and the regular guests have started to enter the park. Now the RSR FP queue started to move inch by inch.

That is one big group of people heading on over to Cars Land

When I was about o pass through the RSR FP sign the return time was already at 9:55am to 10:55am. I am hoping that we will have an earlier time so we won’t have to be in the park later during the afternoon since I wanted to get some rest that day.

While in the queue for RSR, I saw that there was extended queue of It’s Tough to be a Bug. So I knew that this was going to be a long wait to get a FP. And it was a long wait where I had to wait about 20 minutes since I passed through the RSR FP sign.

The line finally started to move and I was about to get the FP’s for RSR that morning.

I got the FP’s for RSR and our return time was 11:25am to 12:25am on two of the tickets while one of them was from 11:30am to 12:30am. So I just missed it closely by 1 minute apart from the tickets since they go really by quickly. I was happy to get the tickets and it did cost me an hour that day in the morning during APEE which was half an hour to get them. But it was worth it since we got early times for RSR.

As soon as I got the FP’s for RSR, I head on over to Grizzly River Run to get show passes for WoC that night since we are planning to watch it. My DB and V were excited to see WoC after I showed them a lot of my videos from my past trips.

Passing through PP and over to GRR.

While I passed through Wine Country Trattoria where we will have dinner that night, I had to take a picture of this flower with WCT WoC picnic area.

PP didn’t look that busy that morning which will be like this that morning with most of the guests are over at Cars Land.

It took me a few minutes to get to GRR and get the show passes.

I got to GRR and got my show passes for WoC that night. I was hoping that I didn’t get yellow that night since I was planning on getting spots at the fire hydrant which is my permanent spot to see WoC. Luckily, I got the 9pm blue section for WoC that night. My morning was all completed with WoC SPs and RSR FPs.

While I was around GRR, I got a text from my DB that they were on GRR. So I waited around GRR and over to Soarin to get some pictures until they were off GRR.

After looking at GRR, I met up with my DB and V. They were soaked after riding GRR. I was surprised to see that they rode GRR that morning where it wasn’t that hot. But V wanted to ride GRR and they were soaked. So they went to the restroom at Condor Flats right by Soarin. So we head on over to GRR.

While they went to use the restrooms, I looked at the old temporary entrance to DCA and now that it is blocked off. Just a couple of months ago, I was walking through the back side of Soarin just to get into DCA. Now that it is blocked off again with the new entrance at BVS. I do miss it and glad that it is over.

A look at Condor Flats while I was waiting for them from the bathrooms

After they got out of the bathroom, our next destination was California Screamin. They wanted to ride CS that day so we head on over to Paradise Pier. Hoping that there isn’t a lot of people at CS, but with most of the people at CL it shouldn’t be as crowded like entering DCA at 10am in the morning like in the past.

There were some people at PP, but it wasn’t that crowded.

I looked over at Paradise Pier Lagoon and see that one part of the WoC platform was out of the water. You can tell from being in the water after two years made the platform look brown.

While we walked down PP and over to CS, I decided to chicken out since I don’t like to ride intense roller coasters like I have done in the past. Since we will be riding Matterhorn and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, I just waited later that day to ride a roller coaster.

That is it for this post and I will have the next update of what we have done at PP.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #2277
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

WOW! Those queues look insane to me. That's a lot of effort to get 2 sets of FPs; but it does set you up for the rest of the day.

So, did your DB and his GF manage to do Soarin', GRR AND CS in the morning?

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #2278
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Looks like you got a great time for your FPs! It must feel strange not going in and out of DCA the back way after so long for the construction.

Looking forward to your time on PP!

TK
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #2279
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Bret -

You're right that the platform at WoC is brown! It certainly shows in the clear daylight, doesn't it? It's not very attractive. I wish there were a way to conceal it a little better.

I like the flower picture at WCT! Very pretty. I also like the nighttime pictures from one of the previous posts!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #2280
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
WOW! Those queues look insane to me. That's a lot of effort to get 2 sets of FPs; but it does set you up for the rest of the day.

So, did your DB and his GF manage to do Soarin', GRR AND CS in the morning?
The queue for RSR FP was just crazy. Luckily with the information from the threads and from Kim and Alison, I was able to plan out my time of getting FP's for RSR. It was a lot of effort to get those two sets of FP's that day, but it was going to be worth it later on that day.

Yes they rode Soarin and GRR when I met up with them at GRR. You will find out what they did next on my upcoming post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Looks like you got a great time for your FPs! It must feel strange not going in and out of DCA the back way after so long for the construction.

Looking forward to your time on PP!

TK
The time's for RSR was a little bit earlier then I thought from that waiting that morning. I had to wait an hour that morning in the queue, but it was well worth the wait. It did felt strange when I walk through the entrance of BVS on Monday and looked at the old entrance/exit of DCA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Bret -

You're right that the platform at WoC is brown! It certainly shows in the clear daylight, doesn't it? It's not very attractive. I wish there were a way to conceal it a little better.

I like the flower picture at WCT! Very pretty. I also like the nighttime pictures from one of the previous posts!
They need to leave the WoC platform submerge since it looks ugly during the daytime.

Thank you Sherry.

The next post will be up shortly so stay tune.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: