Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012, 02:26 PM   #2026
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 23

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 23

I left off last around RSR after we got off. It was dark time and the lights at CL were on and it looked even better then I expected at night. I didn't go see the other part of the town because we were about to ride RSR again after seeing the wait time only 15 minutes so that took us back to RSR.

We head on in towards RSR line. It was around 8:40pm when we went back on RSR.

We just went by flying through the queue of RSR, way faster then the last time we rode it.

Then we hit a stop right at the outside of the House of Oil Bottles

A big difference awhile ago when the line was at 25 mintues and now it is empty on the left hand side

A look at the waterfall

Now the bridge from the queue

The lights on

RSR warning sign

When we got to the loading zone, we were in the back side of the car which I didn't mind since we only had to wait about 15 minutes to get on. We got a light blue car to match the colors of Sally. When we rode RSR on the 3rd time that night, the people in front of us (if you already watch my video of Radiator Springs Racers (Full Ride HD) - 6/10/12 on youtube) that they were full of energy. We got to go on Luigi's side and glad that we went on that side on the third try that night. We did win the race which was nice, but the day turned out great that we went towards Luigi's side.

After getting off RSR and heading we just passed the photopass since we plan on seeing Radiator Springs at night.

I didn't take any pics of the exit of RSR since I was videotaping the exit at night.

When we got out of RSR exit queue, we decided to go on over to Ramone's House of Body Art store to purchase our merchandise that night. My DA was getting tired that night and it was a good idea to purchase our merchandise since I have a Premium AP.

So we head on over to the store. I didn't get any pics since I was videotaping. When we we got to the store, we bought about over $200 worth of merchandise at the store. I bought Ramone's Low & Slow button shirt, Radiator Springs Racers attraction poster, CL lanyard, RSR attraction poster shirt, CL Mickey Ears, CL antena balls, & pins at the store. That was a big shopping for the two of us and we did save some money since I used my Premium AP.

After we got all of our merchandise at Ramone's, my DA decided to head on back to the hotel since she was tired from the preview. I asked her if she wanted to stay for some time to see all the buildings at night, but she said that she will see it when we walked back and forth down Radiator Springs.

So now here are pics of Radiator Springs at night with the neon lights and lights at night.

Ramone's House of Body Art

Now over to Flo's V8 Cafe

Flo's V8 Cafe neon light sign

A look at Luigis Casa Della Tires with the neon lights on

Lizzie's Radiator Springs Curios Shop with the lights on

A look back at Flo's V8 Cafe. Even around 9pm Flo's V8 still looks busy at night

That's it for now on this post and I will be back with more from CL at night.
mvf-m11c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #2027
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 24

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 24

We left off at CL being at nighttime and the lights were on. It was even better then I thought when the lights came on at night. There were all colorful and just like in the movie, the Imagineers capture the buildings in Radiator Springs so well.

Now with more pics from CL.

Flo's V8 Cafe

A look down towards Cadillac Range and the town of Radiator Springs

Another lookat Flo's V8 Cafe

The line at Flo's was now walkable then awhile ago when we were in the line at RSR

Ornament Valley Mechanical clinic

When it was around 9:30pm, Magical fireworks has started at DL.

A look at Magical from the Cozy Cone Motel

A look at the Cozy Cone Motel sign

Another look at the Cozy Cone Motel with McQueen at the meet & greet area

A look at Flo's and Ramone's buildings

Doc Hudson Dr. Of Internal Combustion door

Sarge's Surplus Hut sign

That's it for this post and I will be back with more from CL at night.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-02-2012, 02:12 AM   #2028
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 25

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 25

Now back with more pics from CL at night. I left off at Sarge's Surplus taking pictures of the buildings at CL. So enjoy the pics from CL at night.

A look at CL towards GRR.

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree

Tow Mater sign which didn't have any neon lights, but still looks good at night

Fillmores Taste-In Fuel sign

Magical was still running when I was taking pics of CL. It was right by MJJ where I took these pics.

My DA decied to leave at the point where we were right by MJJ since she also planed to see BVS at night. So we parted from MJJ and so I stayed at CL to take more pics until it was time to see WoC at 11:15pm for the private viewing.

MJJ

Magical from CL

More pics of MJJ

A look at Fillmores Taste-In across the street

Magical was over at DL and I just kept going around CL until it was time for WoC at 11:15pm

RS welcome sign when you enter CL right at the main entrance

A look down towards RS & Cadillac Range

Back at Fillmores Taste-In for more pics

It looked quiet at Fillmores Taste-In

Another look at Tow Mater Junkyard Jamboree

That's it for tonight at CL and I will be back with more tomorrow morning.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #2029
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Wow! Lovely night shots of the fluoro.

I'm so happy to see that Disney completely got RS looking like the movie. Great shots and thanks for sharing.

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:21 AM   #2030
Lil' Grumpy
Lil' Grumpy is really a Big Sweetie

sooo & racy, , thanks for inviting us!

...hello!, fear friend, we're back~

aulani was better than our imjinations! & our 3 days @
disneyland..were great...in too many ways to count,

here a few examples, .....the ariel girl came over to our daughter.
she wanted her to know how much she admired her hair. go
figure, , but my daughter said "gingers" stick together.

don't know how we got so lucky, but we were up front & dead
center for woc. and we had special guests beside us, mr. &
mrs claus. ha! he gave me his "card".

both days were picture prefect. as you might remember, we
like to take pictures of the "poster window" to marked our
stay. this time it was "lady & the tramp." the next day, we got
"brave."

speaking of, we had a good encounter with her... she made
out the connection between my daughter & hers red hair.
but also her picture book! other guests did this too.

did you see the venus eclipse? i climbed the top of diamond
head. i was popular because i was the only one with the
protected eye wear.

where to get the best shave ice on earth? matsumoto, haleiwha
hawaii, , needless to say , i had several -even white
!

we also ate @ several "food vs man" locations.

oh, the disney channel was recording some kind of special.
one of the stars noticed my daughter and was kind enough to
give her some attentions/ & posed for pictures /movies. he
was the h/m show with m.cyrus...have you ever seen it?

we didn't know this, but once a year..they decorate the
emperor's statute. it was while we were there!

what i learn? it's really cool body surfing with the sea turtles!

making friends create extra @ h. bay. after we
parted, & were snorkling...they were waving us to were
they found the turtles.

driving..was & crazy . or maybe it just me.
exits for example, had different numbers pending the direction
you are traveling.

the Arizona memorial has special meanings for us. my uncle
was there dec. 7th, 1941. but his ship, the indy was not. it was
out to sea, but he was there training the Arizona crew for
damage control. later he missed the indy last mission because
he was injure by a japanese mortal. ( he is 100 % service
connected ). they were happy to get a copy of the local
paper doing his story back in 1981.

while we did many things, we also spent several days doing
"nothing" @ aluani. it's everything a resort can be, & more
liked a destination in itself- instead of a resort....it's truly
a complex honoring a culture experience. one day,
a monk seal came ashore. he even has a name, "bennie".
but who could blame him? aulani is a paradise!

thanks again for letting us see the new cars land.

i guess, the best way to get fast passes...is to be a speed racer?

sorry, for the pun,
Old 07-02-2012, 03:31 AM   #2031
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Great evening shots. The neon really is beautiful although it is so lovely in the daytime too. I am glad you got Luigi's side twice. We hope to get it when we return. The lines were just too much to deal with to ride it more than twice this last trip. I love the flashing yellow street light. The office at the Cozy Cone Motel looks neat. The doors were locked to get inside. I know because I tried to open them.

Love all of the empty pictures of Cars Land. It looks like everyone was at the Cozy Cone Motel though! How nice to see Stanley with no one in the background. We waited forever to get him to ourselves last trip, except during EE on our second day. All of the other people were smart enough to get on rides while I had the boys and Crap was in the RSR fastpass line.

It is funny that your camera is blocking your face in the ride picture. Crap took a video during ours and was afraid his face would be blocked. Xander had to use the restroom, so I told him to go buy the picture while I took Xander. Crap's face was not blocked but Xander's was! The front seat is not a good place for small ones, because the windshield blocks their face. We requested the back seat on the second ride, so you can see his face in that one.

Glad you and your DA got mostly front seats, since that is what you wanted. We will always request the back seat until Xander gets taller although he was upset that he did not get to drive the second time. Since we lost the second time and won the first time, I joked that maybe he should have drove!

It is cool that you can see Magical from Cars Land. If Crap ever allows us in the park that late, I would love to see it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvf-m11c View Post
When I go back to the DLR in August or later on in the future, just PM me and I can get you the cone at CL.

How was your view of WoC that night and did you get to enjoy the show? I'm sorry to hear about the mini tractor picture not turning out great.
Thanks. I will. That is so nice of you to do that.

We arrived about 45-50 minutes before WoC and were surprised to find decent seats. Everyone must have been in Cars Land just before the show, because that place got even more packed than usual that night. My family was already there and told us to sit with them. Xander and I did while Connor sat with my Dad in the handicapped section (he insisted). There was hardly anyone in that upper section at the time. Everyone who arrived early was in the first section, the wet section. We got really wet too, so we should have sat in the first section anyway. Crap was the only one with not so great seats. He wanted to sit with our stroller behind everyone. A lot of people came in after us and got in front of him. You can see their heads in the pictures he took. A really tall person arrived right before the show started and stood in front of him. That was his fault though, because he could have sat with us and chose not to. A very thin lady did try to stand in front of my sister at the last minute. She squeezed the rope in and just stood there until my sister asked her to allow the kids in our group to see and for some personal space since she was right up on her.
kmedina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #2032
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Wow! Lovely night shots of the fluoro.

I'm so happy to see that Disney completely got RS looking like the movie. Great shots and thanks for sharing.
Thank you PiO. I know you been looking forward to this part of the trip report with the light up at Radiator Springs.

Every time I see these pics, it is just like we were in the movie at Radiator Springs. Your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Grumpy View Post
sooo & racy, , thanks for inviting us!

...hello!, fear friend, we're back~

aulani was better than our imjinations! & our 3 days @
disneyland..were great...in too many ways to count,

here a few examples, .....the ariel girl came over to our daughter.
she wanted her to know how much she admired her hair. go
figure, , but my daughter said "gingers" stick together.

don't know how we got so lucky, but we were up front & dead
center for woc. and we had special guests beside us, mr. &
mrs claus. ha! he gave me his "card".

both days were picture prefect. as you might remember, we
like to take pictures of the "poster window" to marked our
stay. this time it was "lady & the tramp." the next day, we got
"brave."

speaking of, we had a good encounter with her... she made
out the connection between my daughter & hers red hair.
but also her picture book! other guests did this too.

did you see the venus eclipse? i climbed the top of diamond
head. i was popular because i was the only one with the
protected eye wear.

where to get the best shave ice on earth? matsumoto, haleiwha
hawaii, , needless to say , i had several -even white
!

we also ate @ several "food vs man" locations.

oh, the disney channel was recording some kind of special.
one of the stars noticed my daughter and was kind enough to
give her some attentions/ & posed for pictures /movies. he
was the h/m show with m.cyrus...have you ever seen it?

we didn't know this, but once a year..they decorate the
emperor's statute. it was while we were there!

what i learn? it's really cool body surfing with the sea turtles!

making friends create extra @ h. bay. after we
parted, & were snorkling...they were waving us to were
they found the turtles.

driving..was & crazy . or maybe it just me.
exits for example, had different numbers pending the direction
you are traveling.

the Arizona memorial has special meanings for us. my uncle
was there dec. 7th, 1941. but his ship, the indy was not. it was
out to sea, but he was there training the Arizona crew for
damage control. later he missed the indy last mission because
he was injure by a japanese mortal. ( he is 100 % service
connected ). they were happy to get a copy of the local
paper doing his story back in 1981.

while we did many things, we also spent several days doing
"nothing" @ aluani. it's everything a resort can be, & more
liked a destination in itself- instead of a resort....it's truly
a complex honoring a culture experience. one day,
a monk seal came ashore. he even has a name, "bennie".
but who could blame him? aulani is a paradise!

thanks again for letting us see the new cars land.

i guess, the best way to get fast passes...is to be a speed racer?

sorry, for the pun,
It's nice to hear from you Lil' Grumpy and glad to hear that you had a great trip at the Aulani and 3 day trip to DL.

That is neat that Ariel came over to your daughter and admired her hair. You did mention about that before I believe on the DCL.

Glad that you got a good spot to see WoC that night and must have been neat to see Mr. & Mrs. Claus.

Nice that you got the picture windows at the Emporium.

I did see the Venus eclipse and it was amazing that day.

That must have been neat during your trip that Disney was recording some kind of special event. I don't really watch the Disney channel a lot, I mostly watch the History channel or ESPN. That was really nice that one of the stars came up to your daughter and talked to her.

I was amazed by your story of your uncle was at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7th, 1941 and was a crew member during that time. That was neat that he was training the Arizona crew for damage control. Thank you for the great story on your uncle.

Glad to hear that you had a great time at the Aulani.

Your welcome and glad you enjoyed my TR during the preview. It was really nice that it wasn't that crowded and we got on rides with little wait time.

I heard that you to get RSR FP early in the morning or you won't get one after 10am which is crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmedina View Post
Great evening shots. The neon really is beautiful although it is so lovely in the daytime too. I am glad you got Luigi's side twice. We hope to get it when we return. The lines were just too much to deal with to ride it more than twice this last trip. I love the flashing yellow street light. The office at the Cozy Cone Motel looks neat. The doors were locked to get inside. I know because I tried to open them.

Love all of the empty pictures of Cars Land. It looks like everyone was at the Cozy Cone Motel though! How nice to see Stanley with no one in the background. We waited forever to get him to ourselves last trip, except during EE on our second day. All of the other people were smart enough to get on rides while I had the boys and Crap was in the RSR fastpass line.

It is funny that your camera is blocking your face in the ride picture. Crap took a video during ours and was afraid his face would be blocked. Xander had to use the restroom, so I told him to go buy the picture while I took Xander. Crap's face was not blocked but Xander's was! The front seat is not a good place for small ones, because the windshield blocks their face. We requested the back seat on the second ride, so you can see his face in that one.

Glad you and your DA got mostly front seats, since that is what you wanted. We will always request the back seat until Xander gets taller although he was upset that he did not get to drive the second time. Since we lost the second time and won the first time, I joked that maybe he should have drove!

It is cool that you can see Magical from Cars Land. If Crap ever allows us in the park that late, I would love to see it from there.

Thanks. I will. That is so nice of you to do that.

We arrived about 45-50 minutes before WoC and were surprised to find decent seats. Everyone must have been in Cars Land just before the show, because that place got even more packed than usual that night. My family was already there and told us to sit with them. Xander and I did while Connor sat with my Dad in the handicapped section (he insisted). There was hardly anyone in that upper section at the time. Everyone who arrived early was in the first section, the wet section. We got really wet too, so we should have sat in the first section anyway. Crap was the only one with not so great seats. He wanted to sit with our stroller behind everyone. A lot of people came in after us and got in front of him. You can see their heads in the pictures he took. A really tall person arrived right before the show started and stood in front of him. That was his fault though, because he could have sat with us and chose not to. A very thin lady did try to stand in front of my sister at the last minute. She squeezed the rope in and just stood there until my sister asked her to allow the kids in our group to see and for some personal space since she was right up on her.
Thank you Kim. It is great at night just like during the day. I would choose the nighttime over the day since I love that scene at night in the movie with McQueen and Sally. I was glad that we got to go on Luigi's side during the 2nd and 3rd try that night. Hopefully the lines at RSR will be manageable when you go back to Anaheim. The yellow flashing light is neat during the day. The office at the Cozy Cone was great as well, it would have been nice if they can let people go inside, but it is just for decorations.

CL did look empty that night and was great. Cozy Cone Motel did look quite busy for most of the time that day. Can't get tired of Stanley statue at Town Hall.

I know what you are saying that part of my face was blocked off during the 2nd time that day. But I didn't know where the camera was for the Luigi side was on and I thought that it was just like the Ramone's side. I at least still got a picture of me and my DA during that ride. Did you get the photopass picture of RSR?

We got front seats on 3 of the 5 times that we rode RSR. All of them were great and enjoyable. Mostly everyone wants to be in the front side on any ride. Maybe the next time you ride RSR, you should request a front so Xander won't be upset.

It was nice to see Magical from CL & hopefully you will get to see it from there. I thought when we were in CL that we won't see it since GRR was blocking it. But you can see through the cracks.

Your welcome. Just tell me when I go down in August if my DB can go.

You did arrive early for WoC and glad that you got nice viewings of the show. I was surprise to hear that Crap didn't want to be with you for the show and had to watch it with people in front of him. You got to be careful with those last second people when the show starts and they try to force their way in while you and other people have staked out that spot for about an hour to half an hour. I really hate those kind of people that try to force their way in order to see WoC. I'm sorry to hear about that rude lady that try to stand in front of your sister at the last minute. Ever since I seen WoC back in 2010, we had a few people that try to force their way in. Mostly, I am at the fire hydrant spot in the blue section which is my preferred spot to see the show.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #2033
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 26

Day 2 – June 10, 2012– Part 26

Now back with more pics from CL during the preview on Sunday night. It was a very nice night where it was a little cold that night. The great thing is that I got to stay in CL during the preview.

When it was around 10pm, one of the CM's were telling people that the 10:15pm WoC show was about to begin. I was wondering why the CM's were letting the guests during the preview to head on over to PP to see WoC when it was suppose to be at 11:15pm for the private viewing. They said that there was no 11:15pm private viewing of WoC and we got a viewing area for the people at the preview at 10:15pm. I knew that I was not happy to hear that there wasn't a private viewing of WoC at 11:15pm as said on the site. So I decided not to go over to PP since I have seen WoC plenty of times and the new Brave segment was not part of the show until June 15th. So I just stayed in CL for the preview.

Now back to pics from that night at CL.

Fillmore's house which is colorful at night

Now I head on over back to the buildings

Sarge's Surplus Hut

I head on over to the Cozy Cone for more nighttime pictures.

It wasn't busy as it was before, but there still were a lot of people in line

Cozy Cone 3

Cozy Cone 4

Cozy Cone 5 Popcone is still busy that night

Lizzie's Curios shop side signs

Flo's V8 Cafe

Flo's V8 Cafe looked quite empty that night when it was around 10pm. I was thinking of going inside to get some pie, but I was concentrating of getting pics at CL instead.

That is it for this post and I will be back with more tonight.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #2034
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

More excellent shots. Those cones were crazy busy even at night. I bet not many people visited all 5 in one day like I did. At least they got their cone cups, so it was worth it. I would have passed on World of Color too. It is a shame they changed the advertised time. Paying $15 an hour to see Cars Land, then leaving before the time is over to watch WoC makes no sense to me. Hopefully, others left so the crowds got lighter (even though it was not too crowded to begin with). I wonder if the ride lines would have been more crowded if people did not spend so much time in line at the cones and Flo's.

Quote:
Did you get the photopass picture of RSR?

Maybe the next time you ride RSR, you should request a front so Xander won't be upset.
We bought both of our pictures.

I am posting them, so you can see why we did not let Xander sit up front the second time. The funny thing is he was slated for the front both times, but I wanted at least one picture where you could actually see him!

Old 07-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #2035
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

Excellent ride pictures kmedina

Bret your pictures of CL at night are just great!
tksbaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #2036
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
Thank you. I just we could have seen Xander's face in the first one.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:10 AM   #2037
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
More excellent shots. Those cones were crazy busy even at night. I bet not many people visited all 5 in one day like I did. At least they got their cone cups, so it was worth it. I would have passed on World of Color too. It is a shame they changed the advertised time. Paying $15 an hour to see Cars Land, then leaving before the time is over to watch WoC makes no sense to me. Hopefully, others left so the crowds got lighter (even though it was not too crowded to begin with). I wonder if the ride lines would have been more crowded if people did not spend so much time in line at the cones and Flo's.

We bought both of our pictures.

I am posting them, so you can see why we did not let Xander sit up front the second time. The funny thing is he was slated for the front both times, but I wanted at least one picture where you could actually see him!

Thank you Kim. Even at night most of the cones were busy. There were a lot of people during the preview that bought the souvenir cone cups and it was the one merchandise that almost everyone bought. When I found about it that night and there wasn't a private viewing of WoC at 11:15pm and trying to get the people at the preview to head on over to PP for the 2nd show of WoC at 10:15pm didn't make any sense. I was really disappointed that there wasn't a 11:15pm WoC show and had to pay a additional $15 to see it at 10:15pm during the preview time which wasn't worth it. But I still enjoyed the nighttime at CL & BVS. There were some people that did leave around 10:00pm that were heading on out of CL. I think that when the lines were crowded at the Cozy Cone and Flo's the ride wait times were decent times.

I understand what you are saying that Xander face is covered up when riding the front of RSR. So it did make sense to have him in the back so you can get a picture of him. I really like your photopass pics of RSR. Who were those other people in the car with you, Xander and Crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post

Bret your pictures of CL at night are just great!
Thank you TK.

Sorry for not posting tonight since I have been busy tonight with work. I will have the next post up tomorrow morning.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:35 AM   #2038
kmedina
Loves all things Disney

Quote:
Who were those other people in the car with you, Xander and Crap?
My FIL is sitting next to Xander in the first picture. The other two are single riders.

I think the people in the first row of our second car were also single riders, because I do not remember them from the line. There was a group of three in front of us who requested the front row while we requested the back row, but they were in the car we raced against.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:41 AM   #2039
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end

Great shots of Fillmore's house. Love the colour changes in your shots!

Nice pics of you Kimberley. Hope to see those pictures on your new TR too!

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, The Mad Dash (Jan 2011, Nov 2012) Oct 14 PTR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #2040
mvf-m11c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My FIL is sitting next to Xander in the first picture. The other two are single riders.

I think the people in the first row of our second car were also single riders, because I do not remember them from the line. There was a group of three in front of us who requested the front row while we requested the back row, but they were in the car we raced against.
Your FIL looks happy in the ride as well as you. I'm glad that you all had a great time on RSR as it shown in the pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Great shots of Fillmore's house. Love the colour changes in your shots!
Thank you PiO. It was neat to see Fillmore's house change color at night.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: