Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Lesleyluvsdisney
DIS Veteran

$15 Planet Hollywood Voucher with DP?

Just realised we receive a $15 to use on food and drink at PH, as we've booked direct with Disney.

Ive booked ADR with the intention of using our DP. If we order Appetisers or wine can we use the voucher for this?

TIA
1998 - Port Orleans French Quarter * 1999 - All Star Music * 2000 - All Star Sports * 2001 - All Star Movies * 2002 - All Star Movies * 2004 - All Star Movies * 2006 - Caribbean Beach HONEYMOON!* 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside *2010 - Old Key West* 2013 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
*2015 - Old Key West

Magical Disneyland Paris Visits!2001 - Santa Fe Hotel * 2002 - Disneyland Hotel[COLOR="New York[/B][/B][/B][/B]

PaleGreen"]* 2005 - Hotel New York
[/[B]2011 - Hotel New York

Disneyland & California AdventureOct 2009 - 1st visit!
Lesleyluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:32 PM   #2
ShhhQ
DIS Veteran

This is the same thing we wanted to know... I have gone to several threads with the same ? What I have gotten as an answer is more than likely NO. But there is a way around it. Before you are seated at a table one or more members of your group can go to the bar and order an appetizer... pay for it with the voucher and then order meal when at the table. I think we will try this, if we can't get it, no big deal....

Sad to say that a trip to Disney and the scariest ride you went on was a bus ride!!!
Enjoy your vacation, you may never know when your last vacation will end up being your LAST VACATION!!
ShhhQ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2010, 12:47 PM   #3
Faldred
DIS Veteran

The general report is that you cannot use the voucher and the DDP at the same time. The simplest practical suggestion is to arrive early for your ADR and use the voucher in the bar for appetizers before your table is ready.

March 2009: Port Orleans Riverside ( Trip Report -- Dining Report ) -- May 2006: Vacation Village timeshare -- May 2002: Orange Lake timeshare
Faldred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #4
POOHLUV69
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShhhQ View Post
This is the same thing we wanted to know... I have gone to several threads with the same ? What I have gotten as an answer is more than likely NO. But there is a way around it. Before you are seated at a table one or more members of your group can go to the bar and order an appetizer... pay for it with the voucher and then order meal when at the table. I think we will try this, if we can't get it, no big deal....
We did this last August when we went, only we sat at the tables in the bar. No problem what so ever

(Me) (DH) (DD 20) (DS 16) (Cooper) (Piper)

Old 08-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
ShhhQ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldred View Post
The general report is that you cannot use the voucher and the DDP at the same time. The simplest practical suggestion is to arrive early for your ADR and use the voucher in the bar for appetizers before your table is ready.
Yeah thats what I said too!

Sad to say that a trip to Disney and the scariest ride you went on was a bus ride!!!
Enjoy your vacation, you may never know when your last vacation will end up being your LAST VACATION!!
ShhhQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: