Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

New Moderator!!!

Please welcome: Kaylajr

Kaylajr as our new moderator for the Pre-Trip, regular WDW Trip and our Completed WDW Trip Board.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
nebo
sharkbait
Uh oh, this conversation isn't going as planned
All of you are welcome to come along

Nooo!

OhMari you're leaving us?
Was it something I said?
Well I know you've been doing this a long time now, and we appreciate all the work you've done. Best wishes, hope you still check in now and then.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
kaylajr
Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner

So tell us, we STILL want to know: What do Michael Landon and Tommy Lee have in common?

DISboards Moderator

OH no....she isn't goin anywhere... I am just movin from the welcome board to the Trip report boards....

I've been a moderator here on the DIS for many years and have moved around to a few different boards where the times have taken me.

I have been MIA from the Dis for about a year due to health issues and when I came back I asked if I could join here...seems like a great place to hang out!!!!

Glad to be here....
be patient with me while I get the hang of things

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

The Marchioness of Soxington, Princess Royal of Wasabia

Old 08-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #4
NonScents
Fragrance is the new second hand smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylajr View Post
OH no....she isn't goin anywhere... I am just movin from the welcome board to the Trip report boards....

I've been a moderator here on the DIS for many years and have moved around to a few different boards where the times have taken me.

I have been MIA from the Dis for about a year due to health issues and when I came back I asked if I could join here...seems like a great place to hang out!!!!

Glad to be here....
Welcome back!
Old 08-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #5
OhMari

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebo View Post
OhMari you're leaving us?
Was it something I said?
Well I know you've been doing this a long time now, and we appreciate all the work you've done. Best wishes, hope you still check in now and then.
Nope, kayla is here to help me run the boards, sometimes I feel like ya all are running amok. (just kidding). It's nice to know someone can help me out if I go missing a few days, weeks, months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylajr View Post

Glad to be here....
No problem. Like I said, most posters are great on here, and many make life long friends.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
blue and green
Mouseketeer

welcome!!
Old 09-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #7
DARuss
Tag. You're it.

Welcome Kaylajr. S'ok to go MIA. I do it quite frequently. Kinda fun sometimes. Although it might be more of a mental MIA for me. We all need it from time to time.

Hi OhMari. How ya doin?
Dis Dads Club Dad#16 BushWackers are Baaaaaaack.....a PTR for 1/09 trip
Me DW DD13 DD27
Contemporary 1972, Fort Wilderness 1975, Contemporary Dec '76 & July '85, All Star Movies Jan '07, Pop Century '12, '13 & 14 Boardwalk Villas Jan '08, '09, 10 & '12, Feb '11 & '13.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
WDWisTheBest
This is better than plan one
I hope the clean up efforts are swift

Need help finding posts from family from Maine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Nope, kayla is here to help me run the boards, sometimes I feel like ya all are running amok. Like I said, most posters are great on here, and many make life long friends.
Welcome as moderator, Kayla. Would someone help me to track down trip reports from a family from Maine that posted great reports on their Disney trips a few years ago.

The Mom delivered pizzas in her truck. There were a number of female family members of a range of ages who were hilarious. And, the dad was a real cut up and a brother was in the military. Captain Nicki was the name of one of the daughters.

I lost track of them but thought there may be recent trip reports from this great family.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
OhMari

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWisTheBest View Post
Welcome as moderator, Kayla. Would someone help me to track down trip reports from a family from Maine that posted great reports on their Disney trips a few years ago.

The Mom delivered pizzas in her truck. There were a number of female family members of a range of ages who were hilarious. And, the dad was a real cut up and a brother was in the military. Captain Nicki was the name of one of the daughters.

I lost track of them but thought there may be recent trip reports from this great family.
Her name is Robin, and she used to be Delswife on the Boards. I've seen her post a few times, but I think it has almost been 2 years. She has her own blog, but I just checked and it doesn't exist anymore. Sorry. You can try googling her name, maybe something will come up.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
WDWisTheBest
This is better than plan one
I hope the clean up efforts are swift

Thanks, OhMari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Her name is Robin, and she used to be Delswife on the Boards. I've seen her post a few times, but I think it has almost been 2 years. She has her own blog, but I just checked and it doesn't exist anymore. Sorry. You can try googling her name, maybe something will come up.
I just saw your reply today, sorry it took so long to thank you. Yep, Delswife it is. Those were some of the most interesting trip reports from a great family.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: