Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #3691
lifesgr8
Mouseketeer
 
lifesgr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 268

bogus

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretchenohar@hotmail View Post
You have a rm number on your reservation?
I thought rooms weren't assigned until arrival??
Thats what I was wondering?! My reservation gives me a room number so I was wondering if I could check out the number and see if that is the real number & if so...is a good location?
__________________
2012-BCV
2012-DD&MOM TRIP TO DL, OFFSITE
2013 POP Century
2013 MNSSHP/FAMILY TRIP TO DL
2014 BCV
lifesgr8 is offline  
Old 07-27-2011, 01:04 PM   #3692
lifesgr8
Mouseketeer
 
lifesgr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 268

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnMaree View Post
Join the 2011 YC/BC FAQ thread....

2011 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ
Thank you! I couldnt find the 2011 thread!
__________________
2012-BCV
2012-DD&MOM TRIP TO DL, OFFSITE
2013 POP Century
2013 MNSSHP/FAMILY TRIP TO DL
2014 BCV
lifesgr8 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #3693
amw
need a new tag
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Markham, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,397

Can someone tell me how much the lockers at Stormalong Pool are? And, what the going rate of pool noodles is at the Poolside giftshop?
__________________

WDW, March 2014 - POR
WDW, March 2013 - Swan
WDW, August 2012 - Beach Club Grand Gathering
DLR, August 2011 - Sheraton Anaheim
WDW, March 2011 - Marriott Sabal Palms
WDW, March 2010 - POFQ & Hilton Clearwater
WDW, Feb 2009 - Poly - a Disney pin sucked me in!
WDW, April 2008 - Bonnet Creek Resort
DLR, March 2007 - Hyatt - First trip ever to DL!
WDW, Sept 2005 - Cypress Pointe
WDW, Nov 2003 - HIFS - First trip with my princesses!
WDW, Nov 1998 - Grosvenor
WDW, Aug 1980 - Fort Wilderness
WDW, Aug 1974 - Fort Wilderness - Toddling my way through MK!
amw is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 08:56 AM   #3694
LMO429
DIS Veteran
 
LMO429's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,074

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw View Post
Can someone tell me how much the lockers at Stormalong Pool are? And, what the going rate of pool noodles is at the Poolside giftshop?
Hi post your ? on the new yacht and beach club thread volume 3..someone will def be able to help you:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2769066
__________________

LMO429 is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #3695
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,088

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw View Post
Can someone tell me how much the lockers at Stormalong Pool are? And, what the going rate of pool noodles is at the Poolside giftshop?
I have posted your question on the current Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread. You can find it by clicking on the link in my signature.

Thanks!
natebenma is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #3696
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,088

Duplicate Post

Last edited by natebenma; 08-17-2011 at 10:44 AM.
natebenma is offline  
Old 08-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #3697
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,088

Make sure you join us on the new thread-

New Yacht & Beach Club thread is here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2769066


Don't forget, if you have subscribed to this thread or if you are linking to it in your signature, please change to the new location.


PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!!!
natebenma is offline  
Old 10-13-2011, 09:05 AM   #3698
TinkerBelle_325
WDW Destination Blog owner and CSR FAQ thread runner!
 
TinkerBelle_325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Toronto, Ontario CANADA
Posts: 3,843

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to be able to join the thread. We have booked our April 2012 WDW vacation and we are staying at the Beach Club for the 2nd half of the trip, April 25th - 30th, in a Garden View Club Level room. (The first part of the trip will be our 1st stay at AKL, Club Level as well)

We have stayed at the Beach Club 3 times before. One stay was in CL, but that was a few years ago and from the pictures I have seen the lounge has since been updated!

Only 190 days to go!
__________________
Past Trips to the World....CSR (18) CBR (8) POLY (5) WL (4) BC (3) YC (2) AKL (1) BWI (1) POR (1) Offsite (4)
Upcoming...October/November 2014 - CSR
Blog: WDW Destination Blog Twitter:@wdwdestination Instagram: WDWDestination
CURRENT DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! May 2014~
CURRENT TR: ~Without knowing why, they always say "We must go!" May 2014~
TinkerBelle_325 is offline  
Old 11-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #3699
KAA1972
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Spanish Fort, AL
Posts: 420

Yacht club concierge lounge food for kids

Are there any food offerings that are kid friendly in the lounge? Peanut butter sandwiches? Or anything else?

Thanks!
__________________


KAA1972 is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 05:43 AM   #3700
kldmom2000
DIS Veteran
 
kldmom2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAA1972 View Post
Are there any food offerings that are kid friendly in the lounge? Peanut butter sandwiches? Or anything else?

Thanks!
My girls were 8 and 11 on our most recent trip in August. They loved the mini-cups of layered PB & J and smeared it on a roll.... they also liked the sliced apples w/ caramel sauce, the veggie tray, and some of the hot appetizers offered depending on the night.

For breakfast there was plenty they liked-danish, muffins, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc....

For afternoon snacks, there's cookies, homemade chips with an amazing dip, swedish fish, trail mix, and yogurt covered pretzels.

As for the desserts in the evening.....they loved everything
__________________
kldmom2000 is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #3701
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,208

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldmom2000 View Post
My girls were 8 and 11 on our most recent trip in August. They loved the mini-cups of layered PB & J and smeared it on a roll.... they also liked the sliced apples w/ caramel sauce, the veggie tray, and some of the hot appetizers offered depending on the night.

For breakfast there was plenty they liked-danish, muffins, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc....

For afternoon snacks, there's cookies, homemade chips with an amazing dip, swedish fish, trail mix, and yogurt covered pretzels.

As for the desserts in the evening.....they loved everything
Same for our boys! We have an adventurous eater, a picky eater and one in between, and they all love the food in the BC lounge.

This is a great description, so I just wanted to add how much we all enjoy the caramel dip and apples. The kids think it's fun to have the individual caramel cups and they end up eating lots of apples. Also, the Swedish fish and the yogurt covered pretzels are big hits with our kids. The cheese, crackers and veggies help to ensure they're eating some healthy snacks in addition to Mickey bars, which I really appreciate.

For our last visit, we stayed CL at both BC and BWI. We really love both resorts, but the boys rated BC a clear favorite in the CL food category!
__________________
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline  
Old 11-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #3702
jakeybake
DIS Veteran
 
jakeybake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 968

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Same for our boys! We have an adventurous eater, a picky eater and one in between, and they all love the food in the BC lounge.

This is a great description, so I just wanted to add how much we all enjoy the caramel dip and apples. The kids think it's fun to have the individual caramel cups and they end up eating lots of apples. Also, the Swedish fish and the yogurt covered pretzels are big hits with our kids. The cheese, crackers and veggies help to ensure they're eating some healthy snacks in addition to Mickey bars, which I really appreciate.

For our last visit, we stayed CL at both BC and BWI. We really love both resorts, but the boys rated BC a clear favorite in the CL food category!
And for me nothing beat the steaming hot and delicious oatmeal every morning. I just said to my wife on our way to work today how much I missed having that oatmeal with almonds and raisins every morning!!

And my kids loved the food there as well, and they are both picky eaters!!

Jay
jakeybake is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #3703
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,088

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBelle_325 View Post
Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to be able to join the thread. We have booked our April 2012 WDW vacation and we are staying at the Beach Club for the 2nd half of the trip, April 25th - 30th, in a Garden View Club Level room. (The first part of the trip will be our 1st stay at AKL, Club Level as well)

We have stayed at the Beach Club 3 times before. One stay was in CL, but that was a few years ago and from the pictures I have seen the lounge has since been updated!

Only 190 days to go!

Hi TinkerBelle_325. Sounds like a fantastic trip you have lined up!

Welcome! However, this is an older version of the Yacht and Beach Club FAQ thread that was inadvertently resurrected. I have moved your comment over to the main thread. You can get there by clicking on the link in my signature.
natebenma is offline  
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #3704
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,088

Make sure you join us on the new thread-

New Yacht & Beach Club thread is here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2769066


Don't forget, if you have subscribed to this thread or if you are linking to it in your signature, please change to the new location.


PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!!!
natebenma is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: