Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #1111
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

I'm so sad this trip report is over. But I'm so excited that your next trip will be your HONEYMOON!!! Have yall started planning that yet? Where do yall wanna eat and stuff like that?

I loved staying at OKW this past trip! Now I know why you & your family enjoy it so much. Our bus stop was Miller's Road, too Jake would get impatient on the way back to the resort with all of the other bus stops ahead of us, but other than that it was GREAT!

Old 06-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #1112
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

Hey Kristen & Tinkgurlfriend!!!

So sad the TR is over, but I loved it!!

I totally know how you felt crying at the MK... we always go to the MK first and last and I always cry so unbelievably hard. It's too bad you can't go back this year, but like you said, it will just make your Honeymoon trip all that more magical! Kristen, are you guys planning to go back soon? We're going in Oct and I could not be more excited!

Awesome TR ladies!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #1113
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
I'm so sad this trip report is over. But I'm so excited that your next trip will be your HONEYMOON!!! Have yall started planning that yet? Where do yall wanna eat and stuff like that?

I loved staying at OKW this past trip! Now I know why you & your family enjoy it so much. Our bus stop was Miller's Road, too Jake would get impatient on the way back to the resort with all of the other bus stops ahead of us, but other than that it was GREAT!
The only thing we know so far is we want to stay at the Poly! I know we want to try some neat places like the Cali Grill.

I'm so glad you enjoyed OKW! Yes, the bus stops are a lot, but overall the Resort is so worth it. Can't wait for a TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Hey Kristen & Tinkgurlfriend!!!

So sad the TR is over, but I loved it!!

I totally know how you felt crying at the MK... we always go to the MK first and last and I always cry so unbelievably hard. It's too bad you can't go back this year, but like you said, it will just make your Honeymoon trip all that more magical! Kristen, are you guys planning to go back soon? We're going in Oct and I could not be more excited!

Awesome TR ladies!!!
Hey disneygirlfriend!! Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Kristen actually just got back yesterday! Lucky!!
Old 06-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #1114
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
The only thing we know so far is we want to stay at the Poly! I know we want to try some neat places like the Cali Grill.

I'm so glad you enjoyed OKW! Yes, the bus stops are a lot, but overall the Resort is so worth it. Can't wait for a TR!
LOOOOVE THE POLY SO MUCH! Such a perfect place for a honeymoon, too! Kristen and I were just talking today about how we want to try a lot of the signature dining places. Cali Grill is def on my list for one of these days!

I loved how spacious the rooms were at OKW. If we can rent points for our trip next Christmas, I wouldn't hesitate doing OKW again at all!

Old 06-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #1115
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
LOOOOVE THE POLY SO MUCH! Such a perfect place for a honeymoon, too! Kristen and I were just talking today about how we want to try a lot of the signature dining places. Cali Grill is def on my list for one of these days!

I loved how spacious the rooms were at OKW. If we can rent points for our trip next Christmas, I wouldn't hesitate doing OKW again at all!
We're pretending that we're really in Hawaii. I wish I could work up the nerve to really fly there some day.

Yes, the rooms at OKW are so big compared to some of the other DVC rooms!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #1116
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Thank you for sharing your trip with us. So many memories and so much fun.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
Old 06-25-2011, 12:14 AM   #1117
Sunset Cliffs
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry it took me so long to finally read your last update. I think I was putting it off, just so your trip wouldn't end. I love reading your TR's because I can feel your emotions SO much. I can always feel your sadness on the last day and your excitement on the first day.

It sounds like you did so much at the park in the evening. How nice to have all of those walk ons! You probably did a couple of more rides than you were planning to.

I just loved this report. I loved reading about Little Guys first time being there. Of course that is special to me because of my own little guy and how much they are alike, and how we get to watch the magic take over them. I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon planning. I hope you are going to do a PTR for it? Let me know if you do!!
Old 06-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #1118
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. So many memories and so much fun.
Thanks for reading along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Cliffs View Post
I'm sorry it took me so long to finally read your last update. I think I was putting it off, just so your trip wouldn't end. I love reading your TR's because I can feel your emotions SO much. I can always feel your sadness on the last day and your excitement on the first day.

It sounds like you did so much at the park in the evening. How nice to have all of those walk ons! You probably did a couple of more rides than you were planning to.

I just loved this report. I loved reading about Little Guys first time being there. Of course that is special to me because of my own little guy and how much they are alike, and how we get to watch the magic take over them. I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon planning. I hope you are going to do a PTR for it? Let me know if you do!!
Thanks so much. I love having you along on all my TR's. I just wish we could get Little Guy and your little guy together for real! Of course, I'll be doing a PTR for it! I will definitely let you know when I get it started.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #1119
ScotsMinnie
DIS Veteran

So sad to see a special trip like that come to an end. Thanks for letting us all tag along! Look forward to the next one!
Old 06-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #1120
*dreamit*doit*
Mouseketeer

Okay, so I came over here to catch up after not DISing too much for awhile...and, sadly, this is over...and I am many, many pages behind. But, I WILL finish reading it because it was a great trip for all of you and I always enjoy reading your TR's. Also, I have already hopped over to Kristen's new report, so...see you over there!
Old 07-17-2011, 05:32 PM   #1121
MouseFan4Life
Earning My Ears

Absolutely loved all your trip reports !!!!!! Can't wait for the next one !!

AS Sports 1998, Dixie Landings 2000, AS Sports 2003,2006, PO Riverside 2007, POP 2008, PO Riverside 2010
Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 PM   #1122
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I just read your last couple updates - that last day is the worst! But like your Dad says, you have to leave so you can come back. That's a good thing to keep in mind!

I hope time goes by quickly and you will find yourself back in Disney on your HONEYMOON before you know it!

Thanks for the TR - it was great!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: