Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2011, 06:18 PM   #811
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
You don't need to describe it, we all GET it
I started to write that.
I started to write, 'but you all know exactly what I mean'.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #812
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
It's close enough to touch now, so I have been thinking off and on today, 'In two days, we'll be checking in!' and that is such a good feeling.
It's hard to describe it in words.
Quote:
I think it is a little

Can't believe it is so close and I really wish I could get down there now but work is too busy right now.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #813
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

What a great night! I'm so happy that the cake situation got figured out. That cake is awesome!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 02-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #814
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
WOW... the 1st cake that the waiter brought out was very underwhelming. But the second one looked awesome!!!! So How did it end up tasting?

What a wonderful night in the Studios!!! Love Chris sleeping on ToT! What a score with the short wait times too!

Thanks for the great update!!!
The Tink cake was so beautiful! That pic does not do it justice.

We were nervous that the wait times would be still long, but we lucked out!!

Chris was hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I caught up. great updates and pics.

The mention of the PB&J shake had me drooling.

OKW is nice. Stayed there many years ago.
Hey Scott! Thanks for reading along!

You've stayed at OKW!?! I just love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
Yes, I'm SUPER DUPER late to the party but I'm here!!!!! (A little thing called having a baby right after you started this bad boy kind of sidetracked me.) I actually subbed but never had the time to read and now I'm committed to finishing this thing! Anyway, I'm just marking my spot....I just finished reading about the big meet! So glad you guys finally got to meet each other! And reading about the LIttle Guy's first trip has been so awesome!

Kristen - thanks for the props as the best TA ever.....I feel loved.
Hey Dawn!! I just love seeing your pics of your little guy on FB!

I am so thankful that I have been able to share his first trip with y'all!

Quote:
It's close enough to touch now, so I have been thinking off and on today, 'In two days, we'll be checking in!' and that is such a good feeling.
It's hard to describe it in words.
Quote:
Quote:
I started to write that.
I started to write, 'but you all know exactly what I mean'.
You're right..we do get it and know exactly what you mean!! I am excited for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
What a great night! I'm so happy that the cake situation got figured out. That cake is awesome!
It was a great night for sure! Good food with good friends, then an easy night at DHS!
Old 02-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #815
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

Ahhh I love reading your tr!!!!!!!!! I absolutely cannot wait to get a lapu lapu of my own!!

I'm glad you guys went to DHS!! The ToT wait time NEVER seems as long as it says! Kristen, did you like the new effects? Tink...I HATE that scary dummy in the end! I NEVER knew about it and then I rode ToT with 2 girls like 5 times and they showed me and I wish they hadn't! I hate that thing!!

I can't wait for more!! yay!!!!!!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR

Old 02-27-2011, 02:21 PM   #816
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
I'm back and I'm trying to catch up once again! That first cake i wouldve been upset with also! The Tinkerbelle cake was AMAZING! Awesome Job Chris!!!
The first cake was no good but the real one was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
What a beautiful cake Dawn & Chris picked out! Although getting rid of the fraud in Kona sounded like such a headache

Fun night at DHS to end the day
The cake situation didn't go smoothly but it was worth it for the yummy cake at the end!

Quote:
Sounds like a great evening with special DIS friends.
It made me smile thinking of you guys heading over to Hollywood to have some evening fun.

Good job on the cake, Chris.
It was such a nice night together and the cake was delicious...it makes ME smile to think that you're in our happy place right now as I type this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
Awesome update! Sorry to hear that they goofed up on the cake though! DHS is so awesome at night, happy to see you all got to enjoy a great night there with some short wait times!
DHS was wonderful and we barely waited for anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilAnn View Post
Hi gals! Just got back and finally catching up. I love the pics of you ladies with your drinks in hand before dinner. Although, I have yet to try a Lapu Lapu since the size intimidates me a bit. I do enjoy the Pina Colava though!

Tink - I love the traditional pic in on the "Pooh bench" as I call it. Sadly, we couldn't find it for our own pic this past trip. Pooh's Corner was being renovated and I guess they moved that little bench too! I was bummed.

And I have to say that after watching the Main Street Electrical Parade, I definitely miss Spectro. DH says that the music for Spectro just puts him in the Disney mood. I feel that way about Wishes. Love it and had to end our trip with it.
That picture of us with the drinks is a favorite of ours! Definitely try a Lapu Lapu!

Spectro is my pick over MSEP, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
Awesome update, that sounds like such a fun night! Glad you guys had decent wait times

That Tink cake is amazing!
The night was great with barely any waiting. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Whoa!!!! That cake was amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!!! Okay, I have to ask. How was it on the inside?? lol
Oh, and you know I love pics of the lapu lapu!!! ha ha
The cake was soooo good on the inside. Yellow cake with chocolate pudding. The fondant was super sweet but so good also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
Hmmm.... that cake shenanigans sure sounds a bit suspicious to me. odd.

but I do love that you had a fabulous time at DHS despite not feeling 100%. Great evening with great friends!
The cake thing was a mess but worth it in the end. It totally was a great evening with even greater people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
the first cake was like...mmm what a nice thought to get a surprise cake, the second cake was more 'wow that cake is amazing!' good work chris!!! it really is beautiful!

those cocktails look beaut and it sounded like after Kona you's had a really nice evening! I'm a night bird and can't wait to someday attend evening EMH!
The first cake was "eh" the second was "WOW!" haha thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheCat24 View Post
Hi, ladies! Life's been crazy, but I'm finally all caught up.

Lapu Lapu! I cannot wait to try one in July. We'll be dining at 'Ohana on my 21st birthday, so I will be getting hammered off Lapu Lapus.

Aw. I love the little picture of Lilo kissing Stitch on the dessert plate. So cute!

Oh my goodness. The Tinkerbell cake is gorgeous! Especially compared to that underwhelming first cake with Kristen's name spelled wrong. I can't believe they tried to charge you for that thing, but at least you got everything straightened out.

You guys pulled every lever in the TOT queue? I'm now envisioning the ride breaking down and you guys awkwardly looking around, like, "What? We didn't do anything..."

Anyway, great update, girls! Can't wait for the next one!
DEFINITELY get a Lapu Lapu on your 21st! Watch out though, sometimes they're strong and one might knock you out if you've never drank before haha

The first cake was nothing compared the the TInk cake! And we really did pull EVERY lever! We plan to try it again though and see if we can NOT break anything hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
WOW... the 1st cake that the waiter brought out was very underwhelming. But the second one looked awesome!!!! So How did it end up tasting?

What a wonderful night in the Studios!!! Love Chris sleeping on ToT! What a score with the short wait times too!

Thanks for the great update!!!
The 2nd cake was yummmm! So moist and good. Chris is so ridiculous with his ride pictures lol He did that sleeping thing a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I caught up. great updates and pics.

The mention of the PB&J shake had me drooling.

OKW is nice. Stayed there many years ago.
Can't wait to stay at OKW! I could go for a PB&J shake right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
Yes, I'm SUPER DUPER late to the party but I'm here!!!!! (A little thing called having a baby right after you started this bad boy kind of sidetracked me.) I actually subbed but never had the time to read and now I'm committed to finishing this thing! Anyway, I'm just marking my spot....I just finished reading about the big meet! So glad you guys finally got to meet each other! And reading about the LIttle Guy's first trip has been so awesome!

Kristen - thanks for the props as the best TA ever.....I feel loved.
Yayyy Dawn, glad you're here! You were the best TA ever so you should feel loved! lol

Hope you've gotten a chance to catch up. Don't worry, we still have like 4 more days to write about lol Actually, TInk has more than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_momma View Post
Ahhh I love reading your tr!!!!!!!!! I absolutely cannot wait to get a lapu lapu of my own!!

I'm glad you guys went to DHS!! The ToT wait time NEVER seems as long as it says! Kristen, did you like the new effects? Tink...I HATE that scary dummy in the end! I NEVER knew about it and then I rode ToT with 2 girls like 5 times and they showed me and I wish they hadn't! I hate that thing!!

I can't wait for more!! yay!!!!!!
OMG I can't wait to drink Lapu Lapus with you!! You're right about the ToT wait time!
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 02-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #817
tinkgurl

July 25, 2010

Since we had been waking up early the whole first week, we decided to sleep in a little and didn’t wake up until 9:30! We just ate something little for breakfast, and while Sis and I got ready, Mom and Dad went to the Hospitality House to pick up the packages we had sent from our shopping at DTD the day before. Dad also talked Mom into buying the Mickey bag that we wanted her to get. *You’ll see a pic of it soon!*

When they got back to the room, we made sure our picture frames and ornaments were not broken. Last year, we made the mistake of not checking, and one of our ornaments was broken when we opened them at home! With everything a-okay, we headed to our bus stop:

Now, here’s where things get tricky. While we love using Disney transportation, it can be difficult to get to and from certain places. We were headed to Pop, but had to catch a bus to either a park or DTD, then catch the Pop bus there. Based on where OKW is located in WDW, we decided it would be best to hop on a DHS, Epcot, or DTD bus- whichever showed up first. DHS happened to be first, so away we went. We were headed to Pop for two reasons: to show Mom, Dad, and Sis where Fiancé and I stayed over Spring Break, and to drop off Kristen’s cake.

When we got off the bus at DHS, we happened to be only one stop away from the Pop stop! We got in line to hear the family in front of us complaining that they had been waiting over 20 minutes for a bus. It’s pretty standard to hear that the buses run every 20 minutes, so we were sure that a bus would be there soon.

The only bad part about the bus stops at DHS is the lack of shade. There we were, standing and baking in the hot summer sun. We were hoping that the cake wasn’t melting! Thankfully, a few minutes later, a bus pulled up. As we headed to Pop, Fiancé and I started getting back those feelings and reminders of being on our trip. And as we pulled up to Pop, I started getting butterflies in my stomach. It was nice to be back to a place that held special memories for us. It made me miss our trip even more! I don’t think I could’ve gotten off that bus any faster! haha.

I texted Kristen and let her know that we were at Pop and dropping off the cake. They were gone, so we went in to the front desk to ask where to give the cake. We had to go back outside to luggage service, give them the cake and what room number to deliver it to. I made sure they knew it was a cake, so they were going to deliver it asap so it could be in air conditioning.

Then, we went back into the lobby so we could show Mom, Dad, and Sis all the neat shadow boxes and memories from the decades. I think they really enjoyed looking at everything. They would point out things they remembered. We pointed out things we remembered from our childhoods as well.

Then, we took them into the gift shop, Everything Pop. After looking around there, we showed them the food court, which is where we ate breakfast a lot. They were impressed with the variety of food.

Then, it was time for the exciting part: walking around outside! I can’t tell you how many feelings came back. It was like we had never left! We took them around and showed them everything, including where our room was. It was fun to show them things that we had been talking about. Two things that stood out:

We used to have this phone!:

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head- a very special couple!:

The tour ended with showing them where our room was because then we could just walk to the bus stop. They were impressed with how close we were! I can’t tell you how much we loved that every morning heading to the parks and every night, when we were exhausted!

Again, here’s when Disney transportation gets complicated. We were, once again, headed to another Resort. Based on where the Resort is, we decide where to go from there. Since we were headed to the Poly, our best destination was the MK. So, into the MK we went. I got flashbacks from our early MK morning. We made it to see the MK opening show for the first time, rode Space Mountain right away, then ate cinnamon rolls and drank hot chocolate at the Main St. Bakery. I can still picture everything like it was yesterday! And yes, that freaks my mom out sometimes. I have a very vivid memory!

As we boarded the bus, we were given a little Disney “magic”. The driver followed us to our seats, handed Fiancé and I “Just Married” buttons, and said “For the honeymoon! Congratulations!” It’s the little things like that to make our day. I was reminded that there still are some good CM’s still out there.

**Continued in next post**
Old 02-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #818
tinkgurl

**Continued from previous**

Once we made it to the MK, we decided instead of riding the monorail, we wanted to ride the Resort boat over to the Poly.

Here’s when the entertainment started. This boat driver was obviously not very experienced. While we all stood on the dock as he pulled up, he had difficulties pulling up and getting close enough to the dock to hook it up and let people off. I swear to you, he was backing up and pulling forward for a good 15-20 minutes. The people on the boat started getting antsy. The line behind us started to grow. And yet, we knew he would soon be driving us! While we felt sorry for the guy, we couldn’t help but laugh a little after a good 5 minutes went by. Here he is at work:

While we waited for everyone to get off the boat, I took some pics:

Eventually, we were happy to say we were on our way and leaving the MK dock!

Please enjoy the ride with us- first stop the GF, then the Poly!:

We made it! As you can see, it was a beautiful day. It was nice to Resort hop and just relax. We were excited because we were eating lunch at Capt. Cook’s. I guess everyone is starting to catch on that it’s a great place for lunch because the place was packed! Luckily, just as we were paying for our food, a table opened up! I, of course, forgot to write down what everyone got. But, I know I got sushi because that’s what I always get there!!

As we walked back to the stairs to go up to the monorail after lunch, I couldn’t help but picture us standing in the spot where Little Guy was showing us and Kristen and Chris all the moves that the “fire guy” was doing, after the Luau. As we walked past Ohana, I couldn’t help but get sad AGAIN because I could still hear Little Guy yelling “Aloha! Aloooha! Aloooooooooooooooooha!” during our breakfast there. Yep, I am such a sap. A sad, emotional sap. haha.

But, I was immediately cheered up when I remembered that we were heading to the MK!

~Up next for tinkgurl and family: Our afternoon at the MK and CRT for dinner!
Old 02-28-2011, 04:39 PM   #819
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post

I really needed to see that dock and that beach today. Thanks for cheering me up.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Old 02-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #820
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Oh geez, 15-20 minutes to get close enough to dock?! You know, I've always watched the boat drivers and always think to myself I would probably never be able to do it. It looks like of hard! LOL.

Love the pictures from the boat, once you actually got on, especially the Poly ones.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 02-28-2011, 09:55 PM   #821
amyrella
Mouseketeer

so i literally just read your TR in 5 hours over the past 2 days! you guys seems like you had a great time!

TInk - little guy is soooo adorable!! and i'm sure yuo are going to be just as much as a sap with yoru own kids!! i'm taking my daughter in may/june and i think abotu certain things and start to cry!so i totally get that feeling!!

Kristen - I'm going to disney may 30-june 7!! woohooo maybe we can meet up!! i'll have my daughter wtih me but shes pretty entertaining... i'm about an hour ride from the city... so depending on where you are on the island i'm not too far from you!

cant wait to read the rest of your report!!
Old 02-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #822
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

I can feel your nostalgic feelings as you visit POP once again- this time full of happy memories. What a nice morning showing them around and then getting some skipper entertainment. We had one like that too, and you can hardly help feeling really, really sorry for them!

Old 03-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #823
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I really needed to see that dock and that beach today. Thanks for cheering me up.
So glad to help! Thanks for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Oh geez, 15-20 minutes to get close enough to dock?! You know, I've always watched the boat drivers and always think to myself I would probably never be able to do it. It looks like of hard! LOL.

Love the pictures from the boat, once you actually got on, especially the Poly ones.
It does look hard! I guess he had to learn somehow...

Thanks. The beautiful sky really helped the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrella View Post
so i literally just read your TR in 5 hours over the past 2 days! you guys seems like you had a great time!

TInk - little guy is soooo adorable!! and i'm sure yuo are going to be just as much as a sap with yoru own kids!! i'm taking my daughter in may/june and i think abotu certain things and start to cry!so i totally get that feeling!!

Kristen - I'm going to disney may 30-june 7!! woohooo maybe we can meet up!! i'll have my daughter wtih me but shes pretty entertaining... i'm about an hour ride from the city... so depending on where you are on the island i'm not too far from you!

cant wait to read the rest of your report!!
Welcome!! Thanks for reading along!

And thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't have him any other way! That is SO exciting taking your daughter!! Hope you have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
I can feel your nostalgic feelings as you visit POP once again- this time full of happy memories. What a nice morning showing them around and then getting some skipper entertainment. We had one like that too, and you can hardly help feeling really, really sorry for them!
Hi Liesa! It was fun showing them around for sure! Plus, I was anxious to see the Mickey phone again, haha!
Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #824
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

What a fun morning of resort hopping! It definately looked like it was a perfectly beautiful day.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 03-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #825
Cat0727
I am used to crowds and yielding to others all the time

Love the pictures of your resort hopping, Tink! I miss Pop so much!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: