Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #46
ADP
I'm a huggin' foolWon't some sweet mama come and take a chance with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by roomthreeseventeen View Post
If I win the lottery, I will change my plane ticket
Increase your odds....Play the pick 3.....Boxed!
ADP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #47
newholidayx2
Searching for the perfect tree
Do you get bunny kisses?

count me in! let me know as the date gets closer exactly what we're doing! thanks!

Nov 2009 - employed by Disney
Dec 27 2008 - relocated to FL
newholidayx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #48
ADP

Quote:
Originally Posted by newholidayx2 View Post
count me in! let me know as the date gets closer exactly what we're doing! thanks!
Glad you are coming. As far as activities we'll be frollicking around the Tambu Lounge, skipping through Ohana, and tumbling across the Kona Cafe. Oh! And if we get real adventurous we may hula with grass skirts.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #49
bzelf
Mouseketeer

Please count me (Yvonne) and my dh (Burt) in. It will be great to finally meet some DIS'ers before the podcast cruise.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #50
dansyr2514
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP View Post
Glad you are coming. As far as activities we'll be frollicking around the Tambu Lounge, skipping through Ohana, and tumbling across the Kona Cafe. Oh! And if we get real adventurous we may hula with grass skirts.
Who's playing the Ukelele?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:56 PM   #51
Mrs D
I realize most people don't hear editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansyr2514 View Post
Who's playing the Ukelele?
*raises hand*

It's gotta be similar to the mandolin, I'll have DH teach me a few chords.

Hey - if anyone's able to join the 10/1 DISmeet at Boma we have spots open and would love to meet other podcaster listeners! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2486274

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:13 PM   #52
dansyr2514
DIS Veteran

Will most everyone be doing MNSSHP that night? We were originally going to go 9/30 but then got Cirque tickets for 10/1. Not sure if that's too much in the first couple days. Considering doing the 3rd instead.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #53
Mrs D

Quote:
Will most everyone be doing MNSSHP that night? We were originally going to go 9/30 but then got Cirque tickets for 10/1. Not sure if that's too much in the first couple days. Considering doing the 3rd instead.
We're going the 3rd!

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:23 AM   #54
ADP

Quote:
I think so. Everyone who runs the 5K gets a MNSSHP ticket as part of their race entry for 10/3.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:53 AM   #55
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Quote:
I think so. Everyone who runs the 5K gets a MNSSHP ticket as part of their race entry for 10/3.
I'll be heading over to the party most likely from this meet. It'll be my first MNSSHP! Kinda excited.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #56
dansyr2514
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
I'll be heading over to the party most likely from this meet. It'll be my first MNSSHP! Kinda excited.
Us too. Been to wdw around this time but never to MNSSHP. Hmmm, is pretty much everyone just leaving from the meet? I may need to rearrange dinner plans.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #57
Mrs D

Quote:
Us too. Been to wdw around this time but never to MNSSHP. Hmmm, is pretty much everyone just leaving from the meet? I may need to rearrange dinner plans.
I had to do the same. We decided to do lunch at Kona prior to the meet versus dinner there. I am so excited about meeting everyone at the various meets. This is going to be a fun trip. Makes me excited for the possibility of doing the Princess Half.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:54 AM   #58
ADP

Just curious, but is anyone else booking Kona for lunch, dinner, or even Ohana for dinner before or after this meet?
Old 08-24-2010, 08:01 AM   #59
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Just curious, but is anyone else booking Kona for lunch, dinner, or even Ohana for dinner before or after this meet?
I may be coming to the meet straight from waking up and jumping in the shower....I have a feeling its gonna be a long hard night. But well worth it, especially to party with my DIS friends.

Sounds tasty though.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:03 AM   #60
ADP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanigor View Post
I may be coming to the meet straight from waking up and jumping in the shower....I have a feeling its gonna be a long hard night. But well worth it, especially to party with my DIS friends.

Sounds tasty though.
I'm just thinking it will be a good time to eat because eating at the party is out of the question; especially with all that good Halloween candy around.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: