Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #1456
d1gitman
Mad About The Mouse!
 
d1gitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lexington, MA
Posts: 4,408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
she probably knows because there was that picture of you floating around the internet cuddling a kitten while looking at a double rainbow out the window of your house!

while blowing bubbles, no doubt
d1gitman is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #1457
Suellen
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Celebration, Florida
Posts: 5,230

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1gitman View Post
while blowing bubbles, no doubt
I'm also pretty sure that you may have actually been in the beach club pool with a mug from 2007 full of soda you filled at the refill station. Yeah.... and you weren't even staying on property.
__________________
Suellen is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #1458
d1gitman
Mad About The Mouse!
 
d1gitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lexington, MA
Posts: 4,408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
I'm also pretty sure that you may have actually been in the beach club pool with a mug from 2007 full of soda you filled at the refill station. Yeah.... and you weren't even staying on property.
damn your good! you've got me pegged 100% No sense in hiding from you
d1gitman is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #1459
Suellen
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Celebration, Florida
Posts: 5,230

FWIW ~ doing all these things would gain so much as a glance from me. Okay well maybe cuddling the kitten in the pool might gain a raised eyebrow directed at my DH to make sure he sees you so we can giggle about it later.
__________________
Suellen is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #1460
d1gitman
Mad About The Mouse!
 
d1gitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lexington, MA
Posts: 4,408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
FWIW ~ doing all these things would gain so much as a glance from me. Okay well maybe cuddling the kitten in the pool might gain a raised eyebrow directed at my DH to make sure he sees you so we can giggle about it later.
OMG! you just made me laugh. When i was in highschool (80's) i was at a girlfriends house one weekend. she and her mother convinced me that i needed to hop in their pool and give their cat a bath. boy, the joke sure was on me. what i would have given to been the one watching that scene. alot of splashing, swearing, claws and fur...all in about a 2 second span before the cat bolted.
d1gitman is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 08:41 PM   #1461
Suellen
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Celebration, Florida
Posts: 5,230

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1gitman View Post
OMG! you just made me laugh. When i was in highschool (80's) i was at a girlfriends house one weekend. she and her mother convinced me that i needed to hop in their pool and give their cat a bath. boy, the joke sure was on me. what i would have given to been the one watching that scene. alot of splashing, swearing, claws and fur...all in about a 2 second span before the cat bolted.
That's great!!!
__________________
Suellen is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 11:26 PM   #1462
brunette8706
DIS Veteran
 
brunette8706's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,816

I wonder what KellyNY is doing?
__________________
brunette8706 is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #1463
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist
 
Planogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Frisco,Texas
Posts: 44,807

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntsammy5 View Post
OMG! And they stopped serving Harp in the UK! What next?

I'm still reeling from the loss of Ringnes even though that certainly wasn't Disney's fault. Seriously, what is the world coming to?
__________________
PG
Planogirl is offline  
Old 09-03-2010, 11:48 PM   #1464
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist
 
Planogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Frisco,Texas
Posts: 44,807

Speaking of kittens, we hope to pick out two in another week or so. Luckily I'm not allergic to cats.

I love those pictures at AKL! I just adore this resort.
__________________
PG
Planogirl is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #1465
luckyprincess
Dis Lord
 
luckyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 432

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunette8706 View Post
Welcome back! Glad you had a fab time! Where did you stay? Weren't the parks "slow" with low crowds? The MK park probably seemed smaller because of maybe the construction?? Post those pictures! LOL!

Brunette
Yes - so slow - it was awesome! We walked on most everything! Yeah - maybe it was the construction...that makes sense. I also went to IoA which I thought was really big and so I think I expected MK to be that size maybe?

We stayed at AKL Jambo house - so beautiful! Boma is AMAZING and we also really liked Jiko. How do I post the pics?? Help
__________________

luckyprincess is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #1466
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist
 
Planogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Frisco,Texas
Posts: 44,807

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyprincess View Post
Yes - so slow - it was awesome! We walked on most everything! Yeah - maybe it was the construction...that makes sense. I also went to IoA which I thought was really big and so I think I expected MK to be that size maybe?

We stayed at AKL Jambo house - so beautiful! Boma is AMAZING and we also really liked Jiko. How do I post the pics?? Help
We love Boma too. I love just wandering around AKL - it's an amazing resort.
__________________
PG
Planogirl is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:05 AM   #1467
luckyprincess
Dis Lord
 
luckyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 432

Here we go!
Lobby

Fire pit

View from Boma
__________________

luckyprincess is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #1468
luckyprincess
Dis Lord
 
luckyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 432

Our savannah view

more view

I would sit here and have coffee in the am while Sweetie was asleep
__________________

luckyprincess is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 01:18 AM   #1469
Pjimmeyer
1000th Happy Haunt
 
Pjimmeyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,014

Very nice pics! That savannah view is spectacular! Thanks for posting them.
Pjimmeyer is offline  
Old 09-04-2010, 05:29 AM   #1470
NancyCnstn
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 26

my one pet peave with disney is every ride you go on you get off and end up in a gift shop. We were so sick of this on our recent trip. when you have a child that wants to look at everything and your trying to get out of the gift shop. They should have the entrance from the outside not the end of the ride so you can choose to go in or not. That was such a big turn off for us.
NancyCnstn is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: