Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
Daniel David
Earning My Ears

A Real Life Fairytale!

Once upon a time there was a girl named Brittany. Brittany loved to visit the most magical place on earth…Cinderella’s Castle. Sometimes she would celebrate with friends, but other times she would dream about the day her Prince Charming would come so they could share their dreams together. Brittany searched, and searched until one day she found someone who also shared her love and they traveled together to the most magical place on earth…so they could make their own dreams come true.

Brittany got to know her Prince Charming….Cody and as time passed he had found a glass slipper that he wanted to present to her, but had to wait until the time was right. They took another trip to Cinderella’s Castle only this time it was to celebrate her 21st Birthday. Her friends had surprised Brittany with a Carriage Ride and had hinted to her Prince Charming Cody that this would be a perfect time to try on this glass slipper.

So the day after Brittany’s 21st Birthday, Cody and Brittany departed on their magical carriage ride. It was during that ride, that Cody knelt down on his knee, and produced a glass slipper and placed it on the foot of his true love. Brittany excited that she had found her Prince Charming, and with tears in her eyes said I will, and the two of them set a date to announce their eternal love on May 28th, 2011. They have shared their dreams and are now going to live happily ever after and I want to give them an extra magical experience.

I am their Master of Ceremonies for their magical celebration, and would like to surprise them with a little Disney Magic. If there is any way I could get a couple of the Just Married Cinderella and Prince Charming Buttons, as well as a congratulatory letter or autographed picture from Prince Charming, and Cinderella…well this would certainly be the biggest surprise of them all, highlighting what has been a magical real life fairytale, and making all of their dreams come true!

Their names are:
Brittany Frasure
Cody Harlow

Anything that anyone can do to help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!
Daniel David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

What a beautiful story.

Now understand as soon as I post I am hoping someone will jump in and bail me out,,,not sure why I keep on trying romantic ,,love,,stuff but maybe I'm just a romantic at heart ( not art)
Dolly?
Victoria?
Jessica?
Linda?
******?
Wendy?
Marion ?
Millie?
Tebi?
Allison?
Lori?
Dom?
Terri?
Penny?
Natalie?
Elizabeth?
Tim?
Bayou Mickey?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hugs Mel

Last edited by bababear_50; 04-04-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spspspspsp
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Daniel David
Earning My Ears

Thank you Mel for your design, I greatly appreciate it.
Daniel David is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: