Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 06:19 AM   #661
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFed View Post

Just so you know, I'm placing a call to all my buddies at TSA and the US Air Marshall's Service...have fun on your next flight

Damn, busted
fed, i dont see why you seem to be the target all the time.

PROUD DAD OF A DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM DAUGHTER!!! FALL ADVANTAGE 2013 MK-ODF ALUMNI !!!!!
2000+ MILE ROUND TRIP DRIVING THREAD.. DOUBLE DIAMOND DRIVER!

Old 08-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #662
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinRafiki View Post
Nope. But it is now.

this is great!!! fed, barry could of found pics of hand bags and ladies hats. feel lucky!!

PROUD DAD OF A DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM DAUGHTER!!! FALL ADVANTAGE 2013 MK-ODF ALUMNI !!!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-05-2010, 06:26 AM   #663
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonDan View Post
Good evening gentlemen -

New member of the Dad's club here (pending official approval). Been lurking around the boards for a while and just came accross this thread. Nice to know I'm not the only freak out there that likes Disney and is of the male species. I've got 2 kids (10 and 8), a DW, and we live in Houston. I've only been to Dsiney twice - Spring Break the past 2 years - but I seem to have caught the sickness and am trying to convince DW to go back. Like, soon.

I'll wade through this enitre post 40-something pages?!), but just thought I'd say hello.
welcome!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 06:29 AM   #664
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

first its hijacking trip reports, now its altering pics of fellow dads. its great!! note to self. lesson 4192, never post a picture of yourself on the disdads thread!!

Old 08-05-2010, 06:58 AM   #665
Explodo
There's Something About Mary (Poppins)

"never post a picture of yourself on the disdads thread!!"

Secret Man Law!

It remains a secret law until after you post your pic...then we tell you about the law.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:59 AM   #666
KTME
DIS Dad

This is why I chose to be on Barry's side of the epic battle going on in the Dis Dads Club.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #667
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
first its hijacking trip reports, now its altering pics of fellow dads. its great!! note to self. lesson 4192, never post a picture of yourself on the disdads thread!!
No doubt....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explodo View Post
"never post a picture of yourself on the disdads thread!!"

Secret Man Law!

It remains a secret law until after you post your pic...then we tell you about the law.
Everyone needs a test case....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTME View Post
This is why I chose to be on Barry's side of the epic battle going on in the Dis Dads Club.
Et tu Brute?

"If it's one thing that I've learned from all this living, is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go"

"I'll make a wish and do as dreamers do"
Old 08-05-2010, 07:18 AM   #668
Explodo
There's Something About Mary (Poppins)

Just to show I'm a stand up guy. Please note the wife...most patient woman in the world.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:24 AM   #669
Emma's Dad
DIS Dad's Club Member
SOMEONE thinks I know SOMETHING!
Get your zombie ammunition NOW!

Quote:
Good evening gentlemen -

New member of the Dad's club here (pending official approval). Been lurking around the boards for a while and just came accross this thread. Nice to know I'm not the only freak out there that likes Disney and is of the male species. I've got 2 kids (10 and 8), a DW, and we live in Houston. I've only been to Dsiney twice - Spring Break the past 2 years - but I seem to have caught the sickness and am trying to convince DW to go back. Like, soon.

I'll wade through this enitre post 40-something pages?!), but just thought I'd say hello.
Approved! You are member # 505!

WELCOME TO THE DIS DAD'S CLUB!

You have been added to the DIS Dad's Club list
DIS Dads Club Member #115
4/08 - POP, 4/09 - CSR, 4/10 - CSR, 4/11 - BWV, 1/13, 4/13 & 12/13 - BCR

"If only Tinker Bell was related to the tooth fairy... where is my Disney magic??" - 2010 TR
"What's Your Problem?" Caught by loop and hook... (My first TR)
Old 08-05-2010, 07:49 AM   #670
dadio
DIS Dad #501
glassblowing dad to 3!

Quote:
Nope. But it is now.

what the heck did ya have on THAT hook?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #671
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadio View Post
what the heck did ya have on THAT hook?
Something I will never fish with again

Anyway, you guys will love this...I JUST got an email from the States. It's from the PARENT of a 20something Applicant. I chaired her panel interview, and based on the interview, we did not offer her a position.

Well, I guess she applied a couple other places and also did not get accepted.

So I get this email (all applicants are given the email address of the panel chair) a full 8 MONTHS LATER berating me for: "not giving her daughter a chance", "failing to maintain objectivity" (Really?? I didn't even know your daughter); and various and assundry other "offenses"....

My question is....why in the WORLD would you have you MOTHER send out an email like that??? It would have been perfectly acceptable for the applicant to ask how to improve.....but THIS??

Yup, pretty sure she won't be considered now. Ever.

What gives with some of these kids?

"If it's one thing that I've learned from all this living, is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go"

Old 08-05-2010, 08:33 AM   #672
FreezinRafiki
DDC 322
Cold enough for ya?
Shocking, isn't it. Oh, wait, thats a taser

Quote:
Good evening gentlemen -

Welcome to the freak show! You'll fit right in.

Quote:

Just so you know, I'm placing a call to all my buddies at TSA and the US Air Marshall's Service...have fun on your next flight

Damn, busted
Oh. Maybe I'll drive after all. Crap. You know a bunch of Georgia State Patrolmen too, don't you? Ummm...what if I take a boat from Alabama to Tampa. Do you know anybody in the coast guard?

Quote:
Just to show I'm a stand up guy. Please note the wife...most patient woman in the world.
We've all got to hold on to the ones that understand our Disney addiction. And hold on tight to the ones that enable us!

On a related note, today is my 10th anniversary with the one who's just as nuts about Disney as I am. I ain't lettin' this one go! We're gonig out to dinner tonight, then on Saturday, the four of us are taking a "Pirates of the Caribbean" lunch cruise.
Quote:
With the help of his shipmates (you), Captain Jack Sparrow has vowed to protect and defend the Edelweiss II from his enemies which have followed him to Milwaukee from the Caribbean. While underway, Captain Jack and his shipmates are attacked by unruly pirates and are forced to fend off the pirates with water cannons. This unique experience includes cannons, costumes and some suspense.
I'll report back on many glaring copyright violations I see!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #673
DisneyFed
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh. Maybe I'll drive after all. Crap. You know a bunch of Georgia State Patrolmen too, don't you? Ummm...what if I take a boat from Alabama to Tampa. Do you know anybody in the coast guard?

You're not safe anywhere dude...you started it, just sayin'

Oh yeah, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office (Which Covers Disney World)...yup, know a bunch of those guys too....as a matter of fact, their Chief of Detectives took that picture

Old 08-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #674
GoHerd1028
DDC 172
"Insert clever tag fairy saying here"
You really think I'm clever?

Quote:

Great pic!! Nice to put a face with the name now!
DisDads Club Member #172
DH Steve (46) DW Shari (45) DS Ethan (7) DD Lauren (6)
Old 08-05-2010, 08:47 AM   #675
GoHerd1028
DDC 172
"Insert clever tag fairy saying here"
You really think I'm clever?

Quote:
You're not safe anywhere dude...you started it, just sayin'

Oh yeah, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office (Which Covers Disney World)...yup, know a bunch of those guys too....as a matter of fact, their Chief of Detectives took that picture

A good friend of mine is one of the Orange County guys who covers Disney...He was one of the first on the scene at the monorail crash last year.... you got connections everywhere!!
DisDads Club Member #172
DH Steve (46) DW Shari (45) DS Ethan (7) DD Lauren (6)
Closed Thread

Tags
club, dads, dis, man, men

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: