Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  


Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #1
tbee
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9

Hampton inn Buffalo Airport Park sleep fly

Hoping for some reviews on the Hampton Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. We will be flying out if Buffalo in early March and have booked this hotel for one night. There are not a lot of reviews in regards to the parking facilities. If anyone has any information to share it I would really appreciate it. TIA
tbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 10:00 PM   #2
greenclan67
Callie35
 
greenclan67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manitoulin Island, Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,607

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbee View Post
Hoping for some reviews on the Hampton Inn Buffalo Airport hotel. We will be flying out if Buffalo in early March and have booked this hotel for one night. There are not a lot of reviews in regards to the parking facilities. If anyone has any information to share it I would really appreciate it. TIA
Are you sold on the Hampton? We really like the Stay bridge Suites for park and fly. If you book it through trinityreservations.com its around a $130 for room and up too 2 weeks parking. If you go to the canadian board and do a search for buffalo park and fly u will find reviews.
__________________


ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-13-2015, 07:15 AM   #3
tbee
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenclan67 View Post
Are you sold on the Hampton? We really like the Stay bridge Suites for park and fly. If you book it through trinityreservations.com its around a $130 for room and up too 2 weeks parking. If you go to the canadian board and do a search for buffalo park and fly u will find reviews.
Unfortunately the Staybridge was sold out for the night we needed. 😞
tbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:20 AM   #4
greenclan67
Callie35
 
greenclan67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Manitoulin Island, Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,607

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbee View Post
Unfortunately the Staybridge was sold out for the night we needed. ��
Oh crappy. What about the Sleep Inn that would be my second pick. I found the Hampton pricey for a park and fly.
__________________


ME DH DD (12): DD We love good times!
2012 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 13 days
2011 Cypress Pointe Grande Villas 12 days
2010 Cypress Pointe Resort 12 days
2009 Bonnett Creek 8 days
2008 Solano Resort 8 days
greenclan67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:18 AM   #5
tbee
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenclan67 View Post
Oh crappy. What about the Sleep Inn that would be my second pick. I found the Hampton pricey for a park and fly.
Actually it was the sleep inn that was sold out. I just booked the Staybridge and saved about $80! Thanks for the info!
tbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.