Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010, 01:16 AM   #316
*dreamit*doit*
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
We decided to drive to the Beach Club and use the back entrance of Epcot. We simply told the guard we were going to eat at Beaches and Cream. Connor was so funny because it really bothered him that we had not told the truth. He said it made him feel dirty.
Ramon gets nervous and starts stumbling on his words or just says something ridiculously funny when talking to the guard when we do this, but now we just simply say "we are visiting". They see the parking pass from whatever resort we are staying at and sometimes that is enough, sometimes they ask to see the room key, also.

Quote:
Since it was so hot outside, I thought it was a brilliant idea to walk through the Beach Club to the very last entrance by Epcot. Take it from me, that is not a good idea. We should have gone right through the lobby to the back doors. Instead, we wandered the very long hallways that twisted and turned before reaching the quiet pool and exiting out onto the walkway.
We made the same mistake...only we didn't find the way out and had to backtrack and take the lobby doors out to the back.

Quote:
Out of nowhere came a shamin, “It is time to find your true self,” he said to me in a Rafiki-like voice!
Love it!

Quote:

Notice anything different in this picture?

She's so cute!

That poor 11 year old boy...completely oblivious to the competition: Italian waiters!!

So we've never eaten at Tutto, but I have eaten in Italian restaurants in Italy, and if these waiters are anything like those...
Old 08-02-2010, 08:36 AM   #317
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Chelsea snapped a couple of photos in Germany. There are lots of shots of the back of my head on this trip.

At least its the back of your head and not the back of your A$$, which is what I get whenever I let Denny take pictures.

This was a great update. I love the "drowned rats" picture of the kids. They are still smiling despite being soaked. Chelsea is glowing through all of dinner. The meal sounded delicious and that strawberry cheesecake. YUM!

Grand Mariner slushies sound just as good as GCS. Very yummy. Hmmmmm....I think we brought a bottle of GM to the beach house. gives me an idea.....

I also love using C's and Wigd's private entrance, but I don't exactly feel "dirty" when I say I'm going to Beaches n cream. Poor Connor!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2010, 08:55 AM   #318
momof2TNboys
DIS Veteran

Great update!! The button story is hilarious! I am glad you survived the rain showers. It feels like Florida here lately with the humidity and daily afternoon rain.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #319
kschafer
DIS Veteran

What a great evening and so funny about Chelsea's b-day button. When you first commented on the placement of it, I worried she would refuse to move it the entire dinner then pout the rest of the evening that she didn't get anything special Thanks goodness she wised up!!

Those desserts look fabulous!!

June 2008, WDW with the entire family, May 2010, Girls only...woohoo!
June 2011, Two week blowout, December 2013, Christmas with the Mouse
Old 08-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #320
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Oh funny funny about Chelsea and her button!!! Smart girl though - move that baby FAST so the waiters will sing!

Her cheesecake looked so goooooood! Did you try any? How was it?
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 08-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #321
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran

It's amazing what a couple of cute Italian guys can do to change a mind! I love the accents too. Everything sounds so much better when they say it. Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate a birthday for Chelsea.

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
Old 08-02-2010, 10:49 AM   #322
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Since it was so hot outside, I thought it was a brilliant idea to walk through the Beach Club to the very last entrance by Epcot. Take it from me, that is not a good idea. We should have gone right through the lobby to the back doors. Instead, we wandered the very long hallways that twisted and turned before reaching the quiet pool and exiting out onto the walkway.
Oh-that means you went right by the room we had in May. It was many twists and turns away from the lobby!

Quote:
I have to say, I love that private entrance of Christine’s and Anita’s! So convenient to World Showcase!

I do agree---It's definitely one of the top three reasons to love staying at BC/YC!

Glad the birthday meal was enjoyed by all----I think what made Chelsea finally listen to you about the birthday button is pretty funny!

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #323
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

Great update Jacqueline

So was your ADR under Jackie then...wonder what name they will call for us I think all the ADR's are under my first name...

"felt dirty".....poor kid but great sneaky back entrance there! sorry about the rain...are you not a poncho wearing bunch? isn't that a staple in every Disers attire?

Just love how Chelesa's button went straight up for all to see...and looks like a great place to eat...we are looking forward to it in Nov too...I jotted down notes to remember

Now tell me....

was the bread "free" or an ordered app w/ Charles salad?

and

what is your b-day button etiquete? do you/child wear the entire stay or just on the b-days....

can't wait for more...

J~
Old 08-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #324
btallennc3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
When in Sept?? I am there from the 4th - 11th.
We are going from September 4th (our flight is really early my plac is to be in epcot by 3 lol then we fly home on the 7th) Short trip but it is all DH could get off from wrok but it is DISNEY so i am not compleing lol
Old 08-02-2010, 12:09 PM   #325
btallennc3
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=MeMom;37630921]I can picture myself walking right into this private entrance right now. Thank you for taking me to Epcot this morning.

I agree those would make great x-mass presents I will have to look for those
Old 08-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #326
vamassey1
DIS Veteran

Very fun update!

Poor Conner, feeling "dirty" about the little white lie.

Love the picture of you and Charles with your drinks.

Oh My! That picture of Chelsea with her birthday desert is fabulous. She's is just glowing!

April 83- Choir trip offsite
Sept 99- Hilton Hotel Plaza
March 02-Movies
Thanksgiving 02-Marriott Hotel Plaza
Mardi Gras 04-Movies
New Years 06-POP
May 07-POP
June 09-POP
Mardi Gras 10-POFQ
Mardi Gras 12-PORS
Old 08-02-2010, 10:27 PM   #327
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by btallennc3 View Post
We are going from September 4th (our flight is really early my plac is to be in epcot by 3 lol then we fly home on the 7th) Short trip but it is all DH could get off from wrok but it is DISNEY so i am not compleing lol
We should see if our paths cross. I would love to say hi in person.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
Old 08-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #328
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Jackie, feel free to park in our personal spot at the Beach Club anytime! Just give them the secret sign at the gate and you will be in!
I'll let Connor be in charge of that secret handshake. LOL!

Quote:
I'm dying of curiosity now, did Charles purchase a jersey or not?!?
He did decide on two t-shirts the following day. I was relieved because he rarely buys anything for himself on trips.

Quote:
Chelsea the cradle robber, tell her to leave those pre-teen boys alone!
AND
Connor must come up with a story for that train wreck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxychica7 View Post
"A gaggle of Italian men"
Love it! Your meal looks so tasty, especially Chelsea's cheesecake! Tutto is actually the 1st restaurant that Blake and I tried on our 1st time on the dining plan, it was so delicious! Love the eyeglass case too, so pretty!
Thanks! We should all be so lucky as to have a "gaggle of Italian men," right? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid764 View Post
Italian waiters serenading you and chocolate mousse sounds like a pretty awesome birthday so far.

I love the pics of Spaceship earth and Chelsea's eyeglass case it really pretty.

Looking forward to more
Chelsea had a great time with her birthday at Disney! I can't seem to resist taking a million pictures of Spaceship Earth when we are at Epcot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
Great update! I was at the train wreck, the "do I get that?!" and then the mysterious appearance of the birthday button. Very pretty picture of Chelsea with the flowers. If Charles is becoming a Disney lover there may be hope yet for Clay!
Yes, I would say there is hope for Clay!!!

Quote:
I had to stop reading, stop laughing, take off my glasses to wipe my eyes, several times, and then continue reading.
TOO FUNNY!!!!
The look on her face says soooooo much. Oh Jackie, watch out there will be lots of boys hanging around from now on!
The episode with the birthday button is one of my favorite stories from the trip!

Quote:
You see in my house,the button would have stayed hidden. In fact, we ate at Coral Reef for my husband's birthday and all they did was bring out the personalized menu, and he saw the diver and he almost totally flipped out and not in a good way. Not quite sure what happened there.
Oh, no! I suspect Charles would be much the same way! He is a very shy fellow.

Quote:
Drink in a full size cup? That's the way to go. I must agree, you cannot risk spillage. Put that on my list.

The Bellini looks great too!
The Bellini was lovely!!! Very light and refreshing.

Quote:
If Charles is coming around, maybe, just maybe I can get my DH just not to hate it so much. I really think he needs to go again and since the kids are not liitle anymore, he can really enjoy himself if he would just let himself.
I was surprised at Charles' willingness to embrace Disney on this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisterluva92 View Post
Great update!!! I never knew there was a private entrance to Epcot! I might have to try that out on my next trip! My mom tried one of the grand marnier slushies on our last trip! She thought it was delicious! I tried a sip, it was pretty good! I love how Chelsea was like, "Do I get to be serenaded by these gorgeous Italian men??" I would've said the same exact thing! So cute about the little boy who hit on her! And I agree, she's much too mature for an 11 year old
Thanks! Yes, the private entrance is between England and France -- a very quick walk from the Beach Club! Chelsea was in heaven over those waiters. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
Great update! That was funny that Connor was so upset that you didn't tell the whole truth as to why you were at the Beach Club. That stinks it was raining so much when you got to Epcot but at least you were there for dinner so it didn't affect your plans too much.
Connor was very disturbed by that! Luckily the rain was fast, and then, it didn't rain the rest of the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
Love how Chelsea quickly moved her birthday buttong and enjoyed her serenade. Her smile in those pictures really showed how much she was enjoying it.

Looking forward to reading more.
The smile really says it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Awesome update!

I had to giggle out loud when I read about the birthday button. Hmm, interesting that she made it more visable. I thought that was very cute.
Chelsea was a hoot over that button!

Quote:
That drink looked devine! Yum.......
Both of them were quite tasty!

Quote:
I laughed when I read "drowned rats." It seems that this happens to me all the time, although I am jealous that my hair doesn't dry as lovely as Chelsea's. She has such beautiful hair.

I hope Connor got over being upset about your parking choice.

Looking forward to reading more.
Thank you! My hair never dries like that, either!

Connor was quickly distracted by the fun of being at Epcot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Great update! So much to comment on!

It didn't matter the time of day; the "back entrance" was always empty!
It was so nice not to have to wait in lines at the bag check.

Quote:
I too was curious about the cup your drink came in. (I had a terrible time not trying to spill. I had the Grand Marnier too- couldn't resist the orange!)
I loved it! I will have to get it again!

Quote:
Connor must be fantastic comic relief ("feel dirty" and "it is time to find your true self!") (It must also be extremely wonderful now that you have a 13 year old! )
Connor is always making us laugh. He comes up with the funniest things!

Quote:
My girls would have had the button high and moved it once they knew it would prompt singing! Don't you love those "told you so moments" when you don't even have to say "told you so!"
Chelsea used to be really shy, but as she has gotten older, she enjoys the attention more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyanggirls View Post
I laughed at the train wreck! Good one!
I just had to take a picture! I think it was the influence of the Grand Marnier! LOL!

Quote:
Looks like today was a great one, especially for Chelsea. Even the rain was good, because look at those gorgeous curls!
I wish I had curls like that!

Quote:
Glad she finally listened to mama about the birthday pin.
Me too!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #329
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by manntra View Post
What a great update!!! Ooooh the train wreck!!! I am very curious now!!
I wonder if it was the force of the rain...

Quote:
BRILLIANT idea for the slushies!! It seems that you get much, much more too!! I will definitely be asking for a proper cup!!

Quote:
TOO funny with Chelsea and her button!!!! Love her sunglasses inside as well She picked out a cute eyeglass case too....there are always such interesting things in that store...I always walk out with something.
We do, too. When we went back the next day, we left with a bunch of stuff again!

Quote:
Great idea of posting your loot each day

Tracy
I tried hard to keep up with the souvenir pictures, so I figured it would be a good idea to post them each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole786 View Post
I Love the eyeglass case! I need to take a closer look at that Japan gift shop next time!
They had so many pretty patterns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
Chelsea is a trip! She looked like she had such a great time!

Mmm Tutto looks so delicious, I have to go back there! (I've only been when it was called Alfredo's).
Chelsea had a fabulous time! Tutto is one of my favorite restaurants at Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
I am caught up now. Love the location at CBR.

Love me some Tutto! That is too funny how Chelsea moved her button.

Also LOVE those Grand Marnier Slushies!!!

That is great that that was the only time in rained while you were there??

Love the eye glass case. Very pretty!!
Thanks! We had a wonderful location, dinner was delicious plus provided some exceptional eye candy , and the drinks were just what we needed to get through the rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2LittleVols View Post
Oh my, I laughed so hard at Chelsea moving her birthday button! Glad she finally decided to listen to her mama. And the look on her face after she was serenaded is hilarious!
Heaven! She was in absolute heaven!

Quote:
Mmmm, that bellini and Grand Marnier slush look GOOD. Wish I had either of those (or both) right now. LOL!
They were as yummy as they looked!

Quote:
Very cute eyeglass case! Chelsea has good taste.
Chelsea has a great eye! I am not sure where she gets it since I am so not a fashion-conscious person. More often than not, I am wearing "theme park casual."

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridascgirl View Post
Love the idea of taking daily souvenir photos...I'm going to steal that idea for our next trip.

PS. Tell Chelsea that she has beautiful hair.
Steal away! I think I borrowed the idea from another DISer somewhere along the way.

I will tell Chelsea -- she is always fighting with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
That's so funny about Chelsea & her birthday button!

I hope you didn't encounter too much more rain!
Chelsea had us rolling!!!

That was the only rain on the trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
What a great update!!!! So funny that Chelsea moved her button, too cute!! YAY for being sang to by a bunch of cute Italian waiters!!
I think I need a similar experience for my birthday! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Love the pictures of you guys!! And especially enjoyed the picture of the train wreck that made me snort LOL!!
I couldn't resist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
I love that the birthday button changed locations when Chelsea what was in store! I'm pretty sure mine would have stayed hidden. Most of my family is kind of shy about that; I was definitely surprised that Kailyn didn't mind our mom telling Chef Mickey's that we were celebrating her birthday when she made the ADR.
Charles is the only one in our family who would be shy about that kind of thing. The rest of us relish the attention! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megablocks View Post
I was cracking up when I read that Connor felt dirty for you not telling the whole truth. What a trip! And I LOVE that Japan store. That eyeglass case is so pretty; much prettier than my boring one!
I couldn't help but laugh and explain that we weren't doing anything bad. We were staying on Disney property after all, and it wasn't like we were trying to avoid paying for parking. We just wanted a shorter walk. He seemed okay with that reasoning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Great updates. Dinner looked yummy. Ah, the rain showers at Epcot.
Thanks! Luckily, that was the only time it rained for us!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #330
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
um....yeah, i'd be in heaven, too! too bad i will never manage to get ray there for my birthday in the middle of july!!!
Me too!!! You really don't want to go in the middle of July! We had fun, but I never really want to deal with the heat or the crowds again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
that italian candy store is one of my favorites! ray and i always spend like $30 in there on chocolates and cookies and things. sooooooo good!
Yes, they were! I am planning a trip to World Market soon just so I can get some more Italian goodies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
So I guess it's safe to say that Chelsea was no longer disappointed to be missing out on Teppan Edo? I'm glad she finally wised up and moved that button!
I don't believe I heard the words "Teppan Edo" the rest of the trip! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
I never would have thought to ask for the Grey Goose slushie in a regular glass, it's not easy to walk and drink the ones in the plastic martini glass without spilling a little here and there - I'm definitely going to remember this - thanks!
I am such a clutz that I am always spilling something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Funny how hot Italian waiters made her move her button like that, but you said it how many times

Tutto is one of our fav's too....or should I say one of Jasmine's. I love the spaghetti and meatballs, it's so classic and so delicious. Can't wait to go back!
Well, I guess Italian waiters are more persuasive than her momma!

I had a few bites of Connor's spaghetti and meatballs, and really liked it! I may have to order that next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *dreamit*doit* View Post
Ramon gets nervous and starts stumbling on his words or just says something ridiculously funny when talking to the guard when we do this, but now we just simply say "we are visiting". They see the parking pass from whatever resort we are staying at and sometimes that is enough, sometimes they ask to see the room key, also.
Good idea about "just visiting." I know that would make Connor feel better.

Quote:
We made the same mistake...only we didn't find the way out and had to backtrack and take the lobby doors out to the back.
I wondered if we were ever going to find the way out, and I could tell Charles was getting irritated.

Quote:
That poor 11 year old boy...completely oblivious to the competition: Italian waiters!!

So we've never eaten at Tutto, but I have eaten in Italian restaurants in Italy, and if these waiters are anything like those...
Yes, he had no idea how out of his league he really was. LOL! Oh my! I can only imagine the fun of eating at a real Italian restaurant in Italy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
At least its the back of your head and not the back of your A$$, which is what I get whenever I let Denny take pictures.
This is true! LOL!

Quote:
This was a great update. I love the "drowned rats" picture of the kids. They are still smiling despite being soaked. Chelsea is glowing through all of dinner. The meal sounded delicious and that strawberry cheesecake. YUM!
They couldn't help themselves -- we were at our first Disney park of the trip!

Quote:
Grand Mariner slushies sound just as good as GCS. Very yummy. Hmmmmm....I think we brought a bottle of GM to the beach house. gives me an idea.....
They were very yummy! I bet they would be really good on the beach!

Quote:
I also love using C's and Wigd's private entrance, but I don't exactly feel "dirty" when I say I'm going to Beaches n cream. Poor Connor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2TNboys View Post
Great update!! The button story is hilarious! I am glad you survived the rain showers. It feels like Florida here lately with the humidity and daily afternoon rain.
Thanks! I wish it would rain here! It is so dry and hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschafer View Post
What a great evening and so funny about Chelsea's b-day button. When you first commented on the placement of it, I worried she would refuse to move it the entire dinner then pout the rest of the evening that she didn't get anything special Thanks goodness she wised up!!
When Chelsea saw what was at stake, I didn't have to say anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschafer View Post
Those desserts look fabulous!!
I have been craving gelato ever since we got back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Oh funny funny about Chelsea and her button!!! Smart girl though - move that baby FAST so the waiters will sing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Her cheesecake looked so goooooood! Did you try any? How was it?
I did try a few bites -- it was a little on the dry side. The other desserts we have had there have been much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
It's amazing what a couple of cute Italian guys can do to change a mind! I love the accents too. Everything sounds so much better when they say it. Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate a birthday for Chelsea.
I agree! They could be saying just about anything in those accents, and it would still sound fabulous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Oh-that means you went right by the room we had in May. It was many twists and turns away from the lobby!
I wondered if we were ever going to find our way out!

Quote:
I do agree---It's definitely one of the top three reasons to love staying at BC/YC!
We really want to actually stay there on the next trip! Fingers crossed!

Quote:
Glad the birthday meal was enjoyed by all----I think what made Chelsea finally listen to you about the birthday button is pretty funny!
I was cracking up -- she was such a hoot when she saw what wearing a birthday button could get you!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: