Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #1066
Tinker Bell Fan
DIS Veteran

Hi Joanne!

Thought I'd drop by and say hello. I haven't been on the "wedding thread" much but I've been hanging around the DisBoards occasionally.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Steve & I are doing well. We'll be at Disney in May and then we're planning a cruise to Alaska for 2013 (with the two couples that came to our VR). It's a 12-night sea & land tour. I cannot wait!

Anyway...just wanted to drop in and say hello! Take care!
Me (Michelle) Hubby (Steve) dog (Muffy) cat (RIP - Kaht - 1990-2011) DVC members since 2006 (SSR) Trips: 1976 (off-sight); 1994 (Coronado); 1990 (off-site); 2006 (FW cabin; SSR); 2007 (SSR); 2008 (SSR); 2009 (SSR); 2011 (BWV; SSR); 2012 (BWV)
Tinker Bell Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #1067
disneemama
Mouseketeer

Hello Joanne, I miss reading your journal, I sent you a pm today, hope you get it. This time last year was so exciting! I also voted for you, your picture was the best!!!

disneemama is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #1068
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker Bell Fan View Post
Hi Joanne!

Thought I'd drop by and say hello. I haven't been on the "wedding thread" much but I've been hanging around the DisBoards occasionally.

Hope all is well with you and your family. Steve & I are doing well. We'll be at Disney in May and then we're planning a cruise to Alaska for 2013 (with the two couples that came to our VR). It's a 12-night sea & land tour. I cannot wait!

Anyway...just wanted to drop in and say hello! Take care!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneemama View Post
Hello Joanne, I miss reading your journal, I sent you a pm today, hope you get it. This time last year was so exciting! I also voted for you, your picture was the best!!!
Michelle sweetie - How lovely to hear from you!!!

I am happy to hear that you and Steve are well. We are all fine and currently enjoying some lovely warm and sunny weather - very unusual for March in England!!
We are planning a trip for my 50th next year - a cruise on the Fantasy and seven nights in WDW. Hoping to do some special things as there will be me and two friends celebrating our half centuries!!
Your Alaskan cruise sounds wonderful!!! I would love to cruise Alaska some day!!!
Take care sweetie, and keep in touch
Much love
Joanne

My sweet Mary - Thank you so much!!! I have answered your PM xxxxxxx

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #1069
Groom Mickey
Mouseketeer

glad to see you have not wrapped the rest of your trip up. Makes me feel less of a slacker. Beautiful as always.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:16 AM   #1070
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

Happy Anniversary Joanne and Paul!!

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:54 AM   #1071
disneemama
Mouseketeer

Happy Anniversary Joanne & Paul

Old 05-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #1072
belle2211
DIS Veteran

Happy Anniversary!!!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #1073
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groom Mickey View Post
glad to see you have not wrapped the rest of your trip up. Makes me feel less of a slacker. Beautiful as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
Happy Anniversary Joanne and Paul!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneemama View Post
Happy Anniversary Joanne & Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by belle2211 View Post
Happy Anniversary!!!
You guys are the best!!!! Thank you so much for remembering!!! We had a wonderful anniversary week, which I will review, for all interested parties, as soon as I can. Thank you all for your continuing love and friendship!!!! It is so appreciated!!

Dearest James - You are right, I didn't finish the last couple of days of our trip. I doubt I ever will now really. It was two run of the mill days at parks really, except, of course for attending your amazing wedding!! I really loved meeting you and Jeff and the kiddos, and attending your DP with the gorgeous Crissy was such an honour!!! Hard to believe it is a whole year ago!! The precious memories are still so fresh!!! Much love sweetie, and happy anniversary for 3 days time!!!

Krysten sweetie - Thanks so much!! We had a lovely anniversary week with a few nights away in gorgeous hotels. I will try to add a mini TR on them in the next few days!!!

My sweet Mary - Thank you, and the same to your gorgeous daughter!!! Do we have a little princess yet? I got your recent PM, but shamefully admit I haven't replied yet due to our being away. I will do so as soon as I can. Much love sweetie!!!

Sweet Andrea - Aww thank you!!! I am humbled that so many of my friends are remembering our anniversary!!! I am so grateful for all the ongoing friendship I receive on these boards. You all mean so much to me!!!

Last edited by tinkerbell 766; 05-07-2012 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #1074
disneemama
Mouseketeer

no princess yet but soon, will keep you posted. Hope your anniversary was fun.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 PM   #1075
Lilu86
Earning My Ears

Wedding at Swan and Dolphin

I have a question, were planning a Swan Wedding for september 2013 and wonder if you could help with a few questions. Did you choose the just marry photograpy and videography? If so do you remember which vedor they used and were you satisfied with the products. Were debating going with them or choosing another vendor ourselves. The photograpy and video our very important to us. I havent had a chance to read through your whole thread yet, so im sorry if you already posted this information. Im very intrested in any information or ideas you could share with me.
Thank you!

Lilu86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #1076
tinkerbell 766

Hi sweetie, and many apologies for the extremely late reply to your question!!! I do not check my PJ/TR very often these days.
We used Randy Chapman for photography and we booked him ourselves. We would very highly recommend Randy ad he is a wonderfully sweet man who is an amazingly talented photographer. We would use him again in a heartbeat, and indeed, we are in the process of trying to book him for a session next June when we take a trip to WDW to celebrate my and two friends special birthdays.
We didn't have a videographer, but really wish we had. We probably would have used Randy's friend Stan, had we booked one.
HTH and happy planning
My apologies, once again, for my rudeness in replying so late.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: