Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2010, 04:36 PM   #76
MommaMouse411
Always dreaming of Disney

thank you cherylsue...I got it because I had a $20 off of $40 spent at disney store from buying TS3 dvd. so I got a toy and that for $20
MommaMouse411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:44 PM   #77
mnrhannah07
1,287 miles from WDW

So I have been reading through your thread the past month or so and it got me ready for my cruise a couple weeks ago..any who, I noticed we used the same material and ribbon for our fe but I must say, your's totally surpasses mine!!! But I have to give myself a little credit..it was literally the first time I ever touched a sewing machine!

We booked our next cruise while we were on board and I told my husband I have to make a new one for next year and he is like truly refusing..he keeps calling it "our classic" and I keep calling it "my failed first attempt!" lol
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #78
MommaMouse411

@mnrhanna I can't see the pic. Now I'm curious!!
Old 12-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #79
rgollmit
Earning My Ears

Hi Mommamouse

My wife and I are also going on this trip. It's our first cruise, also. My wife and I are quite a bit older than you (we have greatgrandchildren). Hope to meet you on the trip.
rgollmit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:04 AM   #80
MommaMouse411

@RGollmat...did you check on our Dec 5th Meet Group? here's the link

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2325310

WEll this will probably be the last post for my Pre Trip report...it has been such a great time just planning the Trip. NOw its down to 3 days.

I have lots planned for tomorrow. mainly its cleaning the house as best as I can so I don't have to do much when I get back.

I also want to try and clean my car...I'm going to at least vacuum it out tomorrow...we'll see how the day goes.

I'm getting my mani-pedi done tonight. Yesterday night I trimmed my hair and eyebrows were waxed. loll sorry boys for the girly stuff.

Walmart shopping tonight or tomorrow and then once I do my shopping I can pack..I have to buy diapers and a few little things!!!

I can't wait to see Port Canaveral!!!

Well I have a little disney diary so I can jot things down as the days go by. I will try and take pictures of all the food we ate especially the desserts. and I will try and post up when I get back a quick overview of what happened, and then will work on my Trip Report the following weeks.

so bon voyage my TR followers/readers/lurkers!!! I hope that by noon sunday, I will be doing the cha cha slide!!

Old 12-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #81
SoCal Susie
Earning My Ears

Read your pre-trip report. Enjoy your cruise! Your boys are adorable btw! We will be sailing on the Wonder for the first time in 2/2011, our first DCL cruise!

I'm also crazy about Disney and I'm lucky enough to live so close to Disneyland. We are annual passholders and go to DL about once a week.

Can't wait to read your trip report when you get back.

Enjoy!
DD 3

DL Annual Passholders since 2009
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera Cruise 2/27/11
WDW/Disney Dream 3nt cruise 2/2/12
SoCal Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #82
arthur06
DDC #689

Hope you enjoyed your cruise! I saw you many times on the Wonder, but you always seems busy with your kids or we were busy with ours. Hope you had a great time!

November '12 Disneyland/VGC Trip Report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2964937

arthur06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #83
mnrhannah07
1,287 miles from WDW

Hope you had a great cruise and great stay at the world! Cant wait to hear all the details when you get back!
Old 12-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #84
MommaMouse411

well I'm back...I'm going to try and start my TR today or tomorrow...I'm uploading all my pics..didn't take tooo many I was surprised...however, I had a great time...the weather was way too cold to swim any time..even on castaway cay. so that was a bummer but didn't ruin the trip...

my kids were uber hyper and crazy all week. but I figured they would be acting weird with a different routine. but we all managed to have a great time..

If I had to point out a con is that the elevators were just the same size of my double stroller. and some of the doors would not open to the upper deck so I had a very hard time getting up there. and that would be it.

some things that I didn't need:
1.Tent for the beach..we were off the ship pretty early at castaway cay so I think I would've been able to get an umbrella if it was blazing hot.
2.a bunch of makeup
3. a bunch of toiletries...no need for blow dryer or flat iron...my hair was in a ponytail much of the trip.
4. no need for all the shoes I brought. a pair of flip flops, slippers, sneaks, and couple pairs of dressy shoes would've sufficed. same goes for the boys.
5. food containers, I brought sandwich containers, snack containers..didn't need them..there was plenty of food around us. I was glad I brough sippy cup for miguel..

Some things I wish I brought:
1. a door stopper!!! if you have kids and have a stroller you know what I mean.
2. more money for photos.
3. more money for souvenirs
4. more money for gratuities (excellent service from every cast member encountered).

what I will never do again:
go to theme park after a cruise...I was so depressed at Magic Kingdom..like I really have to wait in this long line to see a princess! ugh! what I have to pay for this food!! ugh!! lol

so give me some time, i'm still uploading pics here and have to catch up at work...I'll be giving details of my trip.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #85
Stinkerbe11
DIS Veteran

Glad you had a good time and can't wait to hear all about it!

Wonder Mexican Riviera(2011), Magic Eastern(2012), Wonder Pacific Coast(2014), Wonder Alaska(2014), Wonder Vancouver Repo(2014)
Stinkerbe11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #86
MommaMouse411

its been crazy here..kids were sick last week and just preapring for christmas is taking up time too..

hopefully tomorrow I can get going on my report..I don't want to forget stuff!!
Old 12-28-2010, 04:01 PM   #87
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Oops!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: