Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #61
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

I'm on Season 7 now. Disc 4. It's fun since I only saw this season once during reruns. And years after it aired. Remember it changed channels between season 5 and 6. Well I didn't have the new channel. So Only saw season 6 and 7 during reruns. Although I saw season 6 quite a lot.

2014 (July) Contemporary -Concierge (Bay Lake View) 2013 (July) POR - 2012 (December) Contemporary -2012 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View), 2011 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),2010 (July) Contemporary (MK View), 2010- (March) All-Star Music, 2009- Contemporary (MK View),2008- Port Orleans Riverside (July),2007- Port Orleans Riverside (May & December),2006 - All-Star Music (July),2004 - All-Star Music (May),2000 - Travelodge Maingate (April),1991 - Rodeway (On intl' drive),1987- Quality Inn,1985 - Sheraton
Old 07-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #62
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
great update! well, not so great about the weather! LOL! that's crazy that you can hear the thunder! I love your window decorations and your outfit! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanks! Yeah, it was too bad I had to change my outfit...I really thought I looked cute in my UK colors! But a skirt just wasn't practical in the pouring rain.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopArtGal View Post
I'm on Season 7 now. Disc 4. It's fun since I only saw this season once during reruns. And years after it aired. Remember it changed channels between season 5 and 6. Well I didn't have the new channel. So Only saw season 6 and 7 during reruns. Although I saw season 6 quite a lot.
Ooooh, you moved fast! I haven't started watching again since I've been back yet! Oh, but I did just call my cable company to order Showtime to watch Big Brother After Dark!! Hahah!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #63
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

I'm lazy on vacation lol Well not really. I watch during I fold laundry and such. Plenty of time to watch. I want to be done before I leave

2014 (July) Contemporary -Concierge (Bay Lake View) 2013 (July) POR - 2012 (December) Contemporary -2012 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View), 2011 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),2010 (July) Contemporary (MK View), 2010- (March) All-Star Music, 2009- Contemporary (MK View),2008- Port Orleans Riverside (July),2007- Port Orleans Riverside (May & December),2006 - All-Star Music (July),2004 - All-Star Music (May),2000 - Travelodge Maingate (April),1991 - Rodeway (On intl' drive),1987- Quality Inn,1985 - Sheraton
Old 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #64
hellokitty86
If I didn't wear it myself- I would want my husband to wear it!
DH does call me a toilet paper snob
Did the lovebugs bother you too, like they bothered me??!

I'm really enjoying your TR so far.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #65
jjsdad
DIS Veteran

We were there on that Thursday, got caught in a boat heading back to the dolphin when the lightning started. Took about an hour for the lightning to stop and the boat to start movin and the rain never really let up. We actually headed back to Epcot that night and the rain wasn't that bad. A heavy drissle I guess, but we got to walk right onto test track after the rain stopped and soarin only had a 20 min standby wait so we rode it twice!

Last edited by jjsdad; 07-12-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #66
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty86 View Post
I'm really enjoying your TR so far.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsdad View Post
We were there on that Thursday, got caught in a boat heading back to the dolphin when the lightning started. Took about an hour for the lightning to stop and the boat to start movin and the rain never really let up. We actually headed back to Epcot that night and the rain wasn't that bad. A heavy drissle I guess, but we got to walk right onto test track after the rain stopped and soarin only had a 20 min standby wait so we rode it twice!

I don't think I remember it raining on Friday and Saturday was another afternoon with a light drissle which wasn't that bad.
We were in Epcot that night too! Too bad you got stuck waiting for the boats to get moving. That stinks!

It was definitely more than a drizzle, in my opinion! It was enough to get me wet, even with my rain jacket on! We must have been in a different WDW on Fri and Sat because I feel like it rained all day and night! I'm sure it didn't really but my memories of the weather from the first 5 days of the trip was, it was either raining or looked like it was going to rain any second!

It definitely rained Friday morning...don't exactly remember Saturday, I'm sure when I go through the pictures and start remembering, it will all come back to me! All I know is, we used our rain jackets every day until Wed!
Old 07-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #67
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
I'm lazy on vacation lol Well not really. I watch during I fold laundry and such. Plenty of time to watch. I want to be done before I leave
Yeah you guys do relax a lot on vaca! I wish I knew how to do that! Well, Tom really wishes I knew how to do that!

BTW, I LOVE the painting from the stretching room in your sig! So cool!
Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 AM   #68
*Meagan*
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to read more! Im in!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #69
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLovesWDW! View Post
Yeah you guys do relax a lot on vaca! I wish I knew how to do that! Well, Tom really wishes I knew how to do that!

BTW, I LOVE the painting from the stretching room in your sig! So cool!
Thanks. Found it in someones signature on the BB thread. She said I could use it. Why don't you save it?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #70
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

A little late, but joining in!
Old 07-13-2010, 03:22 PM   #71
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Joining in from your PTR!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 07-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #72
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Meagan* View Post
Can't wait to read more! Im in!
Thanks for reading!! Hopefully the wait won't be too long for the next update! Still waiting for the photopass cd....

Quote:
Thanks. Found it in someones signature on the BB thread. She said I could use it. Why don't you save it?
Oh cool! Yeah, maybe I will...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelilspark View Post
A little late, but joining in!
Better late than never! Still only on day 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Joining in from your PTR!
Thanks for coming over!
Old 07-13-2010, 05:35 PM   #73
JenSop
DIS Veteran

Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)

I'm in! Looking forward to more!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #74
KYCruiseCrazy
I'll be drooling and dreaming
Never know how the pixie dust will fall
Keep a look out for a white kia with a DCL antenna topper

Love the TR Looks like it REALLY rains in July
Keep up the great reporting!!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:47 PM   #75
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenSop View Post
I'm in! Looking forward to more!
Thanks for joining! Hope to have more soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYCruiseCrazy View Post
Love the TR Looks like it REALLY rains in July
Keep up the great reporting!!
Thanks!!

We've been in July a few times before and we've never seen so much rain! Last year, for our honeymoon, we were so excited when it drizzled one morning so that we could wear our new rain jackets that we bought for the trip! We only got to wear them that once but we got PLENTY of use out of them this trip!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: