Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2010, 02:40 PM   #46
tksbaskets
DIS Veteran

I loved the new update. BOY the rain was coming down hard! I hear you on the fogging issue. In my trip report from SWW long ago we had issues with the digital camera and our cam corder.

Your window is TOOOooo darned cute! Can't wait to hear about one of our fav restaurants - the Rose and Crown. May be a while if we need to wait for your PP disc to show. It will be worth the wait I'm sure
Old 07-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #47
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tksbaskets View Post
I loved the new update. BOY the rain was coming down hard! I hear you on the fogging issue. In my trip report from SWW long ago we had issues with the digital camera and our cam corder.

Your window is TOOOooo darned cute! Can't wait to hear about one of our fav restaurants - the Rose and Crown. May be a while if we need to wait for your PP disc to show. It will be worth the wait I'm sure
Thanks!!

Yeah the fogging issue was a pain! We love Rose and Crown too! We ate there last year for our honeymoon and were lucky enough to get a patio table for Illuminations! Did we get it again this time?! You'll have to wait and see!

It shouldn't be too too long for the photopass cd. I put the order in on Friday, didn't add too many borders, I kind of just like them the way they are. Plus, the borders this year are lame! There were better ones for each park last year.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #48
jasliv
Earning My Ears

sounds good so far- but how long will it take for the cd? I am a bit impatient
Old 07-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #49
Spartangirl
DIS Veteran

Cute window decorations!!! Can't wait to hear about the Rose & Crown.......so yummy!!!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #50
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasliv View Post
sounds good so far- but how long will it take for the cd? I am a bit impatient
Hey Jill!

Well it says it should ship between 3-7 days so hopefully soon!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #51
SRUAlmn
DIS Veteran

Yay! An update Cute window decorations, cute outfit coordination with your ADR, and BOOOOO to the rain! I can't wait to see your video because that's what I told my husband the theme of our trip was going to be. We've been fortunate to go quite often lately and I feel like we don't take enough time to just soak everything in and take in the little details. We're such 'runners' that we're always like 'ok, what's up next!' So this time, we're going to try to take it a little bit slower. HAHA, I say that now, but wait until I'm there. I just can't stay put when there's fun to be had!!
**September 2004 - Pop Century (first trip together)
**January 2007 - POFQ (Wedding Planning Trip)
**July 2007 - Contemporary (WDW Wedding & Honeymoon)
**Thanksgiving 2007 - Pop Century
**July 2008 - Grand Floridian, Coronado Springs Jr. Suite, Contemporary Club Level MK View
**July 2009 - Boardwalk Inn Deluxe Club Level
**July 2010 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View)
**June 2012 - Dolphin (2 Bedroom Grand Suite)
**June 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)
**July 2014 - Bay Lake Tower (2 Bedroom, Theme Park View)
Old 07-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #52
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRUAlmn View Post
Yay! An update Cute window decorations, cute outfit coordination with your ADR, and BOOOOO to the rain! I can't wait to see your video because that's what I told my husband the theme of our trip was going to be. We've been fortunate to go quite often lately and I feel like we don't take enough time to just soak everything in and take in the little details. We're such 'runners' that we're always like 'ok, what's up next!' So this time, we're going to try to take it a little bit slower. HAHA, I say that now, but wait until I'm there. I just can't stay put when there's fun to be had!!
Well then I sure hope the photopass cd comes before you leave so I can get that video finished for you!!! Haha! We really did take lots of great pics of things that you might not notice OR just might not think to take a picture of and so far in the opening of the video, it's all random detail pics and I think it's looks SOOOO cool all put together. In the first 45 seconds of the video, most people (excluding people like us DISers!) probably wouldn't even know it's Disney World!
Old 07-12-2010, 03:17 PM   #53
WLfamily
Mouseketeer

I'm so excited I'm here at the begining of a trip report and not the end!! I've been watching the calendar waiting for you and Tom to get home so I could find out all the details...crowds, decorations, etc. You know I'm basing my entire trip next year on the info you give me. I can't wait to hear about your time with Wendy too.
You struck gold with your room local and your window decor looks great!
I can't wait to read more and see your finished video.
July 2009 Trip Report~
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2251346
Old 07-12-2010, 03:51 PM   #54
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

I'm here!
page 4 already wow! .. love all the photos and videos so far

Emma x
Old 07-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #55
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartangirl View Post
Cute window decorations!!! Can't wait to hear about the Rose & Crown.......so yummy!!!
I agree! Rose and Crown! Yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLfamily View Post
I'm so excited I'm here at the begining of a trip report and not the end!! I've been watching the calendar waiting for you and Tom to get home so I could find out all the details...crowds, decorations, etc. You know I'm basing my entire trip next year on the info you give me. I can't wait to hear about your time with Wendy too.
You struck gold with your room local and your window decor looks great!
I can't wait to read more and see your finished video.
Hey!! So glad you're here!!! Oh the pressure!!!! I have to say, going over the 4th was not what we expected at all but there were a lot of circumstances that I felt made a difference. So anything I say in this TR MIGHT help you with your trip but it could be totally different, too! I know that isn't helpful at all but I have to be honest!

Stay tuned for the DISmeet! It wasn't until Day 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
I'm here!
page 3 already wow! .. love all the photos and videos so far

Emma x
Hey Emma! Thanks for coming over! I know, this TR is moving FAST! I love it! So glad everyone is enjoying it so far!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #56
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

hey Nikki!! I am here! I was at Freshman Orientation at college with my daughter this weekend and missed the beginning! Cute window decorations! Sorry about the rain. We were in Bldg. 15 at POR last year and didn't discover the path for about three days! You are way smarter than we are! We had the same problem with the fogging camera lens! Looking forward to all the details and lots of pictures!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #57
hollisterluva92
DIS Veteran

So excited!!!! Great ptr so far I loved por! I stayed in April and it was beautiful! Next time i'll probably stay at a deluxe, but it was gorgeous for what I paid! Can't wait for more updates!!

2014--August--MOVING TO FLORIDA FOR GOOD!!
2014--May--Best Friend Trip! All Star Sports
2013-DCP Spring--Entertainment Costuming/Character Performer
2010-Port Orleans Riverside (Mother/Daughter Graduation Trip) (Age 17)
2008-Saratoga Springs (Grandparents & Grandkids) (Age 15)
2007-All Star Music (High School Band Trip) (Age 14)
2004-Animal Kingdom Lodge (Age 11)
1998-Grand Floridian (Age 6 and Brother 6 months)
1997-Grand Floridian (Age 5)
1996-Grand Floridian (Age 4)
1995-Grand Floridian (Age 3)
Old 07-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #58
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Your window is cute! I'm surprised more people didn't decorate either, but I guess the 4th isn't really a big decorating holiday! Sorry about all the rain! Can't wait to see your photopass pics!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 07-12-2010, 05:59 PM   #59
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
hey Nikki!! I am here! I was at Freshman Orientation at college with my daughter this weekend and missed the beginning! Cute window decorations! Sorry about the rain. We were in Bldg. 15 at POR last year and didn't discover the path for about three days! You are way smarter than we are! We had the same problem with the fogging camera lens! Looking forward to all the details and lots of pictures!
Wow, college orientation, huh? How are you handling that? Is she living away?

I am big into maps AND into not wasting any time! So if there's a quicker way, I WILL find it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisterluva92 View Post
So excited!!!! Great ptr so far I loved por! I stayed in April and it was beautiful! Next time i'll probably stay at a deluxe, but it was gorgeous for what I paid! Can't wait for more updates!!
I agree, POR is absolutely gorgeous! I think it's my fav mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Your window is cute! I'm surprised more people didn't decorate either, but I guess the 4th isn't really a big decorating holiday! Sorry about all the rain! Can't wait to see your photopass pics!
Yeah I really thought more people would have decorated but that's okay! I like standing out!

We got some great photopass pics this time! Well worth the pre-order cd!
Old 07-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #60
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

great update! well, not so great about the weather! LOL! that's crazy that you can hear the thunder! I love your window decorations and your outfit! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: