Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #121
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

ADR's

I braved the morning for three different mornings and made our ADR's online and my Mom braved one morning to make one very special ADR that is a prime place to dine....

So as previously disclosed, our first evening we will be dining here:

This is our grand meal with all 10 of us

Then my little family will wake up early the following morning, Monday March 14th, and make our way down an empty...

maybe stop and take a picture in front of

before our 8:05 am reservation.....

here:
at Crystal Palace, it will be my actual birthday, but we'll probably be celebrating the boys birthdays

Tuesday we have no ADR's planned and Wednesday is a non park day for my family, however....

My Mom, sister, and I will be dining at Kona Cafe for breakfast....
where I plan to enjoy some really yummy coffee and either some tonga toast or macademia nut pancakes. Yummo
Then I'll take them to Universal Studios Where they plan to explore the wonderful world of Harry Potter.
My boys, husband, Dad, bil, and niece will enjoy a quiet (well maybe not so quiet with all the kiddos) day at home swimming in the pool and watching t.v.
Then I'll head back to the world, not sure which park yet, but I have DISmeet planned now with jmskinner

That concludes the ADR's for me and my family.... however I did mention a very special ADR that my mom made.

Thursday morning at 8:05 am my Mom, niece, sister, and ???? will be dining inside this:

with royalty.

So there you have it...the ADR's are booked. I might add one more later on, but it would be a non park ADR.

Our itinerary coming up next...

June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

JPFamilyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #122
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Hi Jessica!! You have some nice ADRs!
DisMomAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #123
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Your ADRs look really good! You even got that coveted CRT ADR!!!

My friends(the one's we were with this year) are going back to Disney 2 weeks after you and are thinking of booking the same house. You never know if we might have to drop in on them...
that's nice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #124
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Hi Jessica!! You have some nice ADRs!
Thanks, I'm happy with them, though I feel like I need one more, though we probably don't "need" one, but it would be some place I won't feel bad canceling while there if the dining out is too stressful

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Your ADRs look really good! You even got that coveted CRT ADR!!!

My friends(the one's we were with this year) are going back to Disney 2 weeks after you and are thinking of booking the same house. You never know if we might have to drop in on them...
Another trip, hmmmmm, I think it would be fun for your family, especially since you didn't get to extend the princesses make a wish trip. And you guys had a really great trip with your friends last time. A true DISer would take the plunge Can't wait to see what you decide.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 09-22-2010, 04:36 AM   #125
Dr_Finkelstein
DIS Veteran

Hi Jessica!

Finally all caught up now. *sshh, don't tell, I should be cleaning the bathrooms at the moment*.

You're plans are coming along really well, you're very organised! You're boys are looking so big now!

ADRs are looking good - we've got Crystal Palace booked for my birthday breakfast too! Really looking forward to it!

Di x

1999 offsite, 2004 offsite, 2006 POP, 2008 POFQ, 2010 WL & OKW
Dr_Finkelstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:13 PM   #126
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

DISMEET!!!! I'm so excited that I finally get to meet you. Looking forward to our little day. Jonas already said he might leave work early so I don't have to make it such a short day.

The ADR's look great. What a special meal you will have there at the Castle!
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's
jmskinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #127
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
This was ok with me because then others can see it and bring awareness to his students and any adults that enter his classroom.
VERY cool!

You have great ADRs!
Mickey_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:44 AM   #128
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Finkelstein View Post
Hi Jessica!

Finally all caught up now. *sshh, don't tell, I should be cleaning the bathrooms at the moment*.

You're plans are coming along really well, you're very organised! You're boys are looking so big now!

ADRs are looking good - we've got Crystal Palace booked for my birthday breakfast too! Really looking forward to it!

Di x
Lets see, clean the bathroom or DIS I think you made a good decision

OOOOhhh, how exciting and how funny that you'll also be dining at Crystal Palace for your birthday breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskinner View Post
DISMEET!!!! I'm so excited that I finally get to meet you. Looking forward to our little day. Jonas already said he might leave work early so I don't have to make it such a short day.

The ADR's look great. What a special meal you will have there at the Castle!
Thanks, and for our meet, I'm very excited to finally meet you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
VERY cool!

You have great ADRs!
Thanks

Old 09-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #129
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Hi Jess!

ADRs look great... and way to go mom on getting the coveted CRT ressie!!

Kathy
KathyRN137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:31 AM   #130
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Hi Jess!

ADRs look great... and way to go mom on getting the coveted CRT ressie!!

Kathy
Yes I trained her well I think it helps that we aren't going during peak time. But I still had her up early with everything ahead of time.

Old 10-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #131
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Been a major slacker

Hey all I haven't forgotten my PTR or any of your ptr/tr threads, just had a LOT of life going on.

The boys have been fighting some sort of illness, which symptoms were the same but we got two different diagnosis from the doctors and two different medications. I also spent a week sick

My husband has had an illness that comes around about once or twice a year for the past three years, well it's really always there but it comes out pretty severe once in awhile. For three years no doctor has been able to tell him what is wrong with him. We finally got a doctor that ran some allergy tests... and guess what he is allergic to?

Wheat and dairy, more specifically casein. I have to find out if he is allergic to gluten or wheat, because she only ran the test on wheat. He has another appointment Friday which I'm going to be apart of so I can ask more specific questions since I've learned a lot in the last two years and not just about how the gfcf diet helps kids on the spectrum but others. (though I have kinda always had a thought in the back of my head that my dh has mild aspergers). So plan to brain map him soon and maybe get him evaluated.

This has thrown my pre trip plans for a loop, we were going to have a countdown party at 150 days out, but I have not had time to organize, so now I'll be waiting until 100 days. which was my original plan until the boys had decided they wanted a haunted mansion party. We'll see.....

Hope you are all well and that your planning is coming along well. I might have time to work on a "real" update today/tomorrow I have two days off, but today I'll be at the boys school all day.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #132
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Hey Jessica.

Wow to finally have that diagnosed! Will it be 'easy' enough for DH to adapt to the boys diets? I have a coworker in his 40's with a similar allergy just diagnosed and he's done really well finding alternatives to his favorites. Well, all except his favorite beer....

A Haunted Mansion party sounds really fun! If you have one, post details so I can steal your ideas!

Good luck at DH's next appointment.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #134
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Hey Jessica.

Wow to finally have that diagnosed! Will it be 'easy' enough for DH to adapt to the boys diets? I have a coworker in his 40's with a similar allergy just diagnosed and he's done really well finding alternatives to his favorites. Well, all except his favorite beer....

A Haunted Mansion party sounds really fun! If you have one, post details so I can steal your ideas!

Good luck at DH's next appointment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Wow! That's great that your DH finally has an answer to what's been causing him trouble.

I hope you will all finally be on the mend now!!
Thanks, it's been a rough couple years for my dh, nice to have some answers, he is embracing the diet, but it will be a learning process for sure. At least the chefs at Disney won't just be making Jack a special meal when we dine, it'll also help Jack not feel like he is missing out I think.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #135
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
At least the chefs at Disney won't just be making Jack a special meal when we dine, it'll also help Jack not feel like he is missing out I think.
You know what, you're right. I didn't even think of that!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: