Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:25 AM   #1576
tmfranlk
Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

Location: physically in St. Louis, mentally in WDW, but a Boston girl at heart...Go Sox!

Well, I guess it's not just me and Terra going to Six Flags (well along with Rachel and her friend who are going to get us in on their coupons). Kristi's friends can't go at the last minute as they had to take their son to the ER last night. I don't know if she's thinking we'll still go, but I don't see another decent choice. Rachel and her friend aren't enough to get even Kristi's minimum of 3 in, if we wait we have to find 7 people who can help again for the $15 coupons in Oct, plus Deva will be so small then, etc.

I think that the kids' grandma is going to take them to Disneyland when they are in CA this month, though, so hopefully that is a good enough replacement (Terra and I figure we would go to DL with her if they wanted to go to Six Flags instead - but then Terra figures maybe we don't have time to do that right now. ) for them for now. I also offered to keep Chase so that Kristi can just take the roller coaster riders one day in Oct. Hopefully, that will mean not too hard of feelings. I tell you this whole "trying to get to Six Flags" thing has been a mess this year! (And oh so not worth it either.)

.............Art of Animation, I hope! -- March 14-23, 2014
Old 09-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #1577
Disney Yooper
Formerly UP Disney

Location: Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula (3 days a week), Lansing (4 days a week), and Saratoga Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3princes View Post
I stacked wood for almost 4 hours today and Chris and I started the couch to 5K (C25K) running program. Week one day one is in the books and I did it. I think we about 1 3/4 miles in 30 minutes walking/running. I know that I desparately need exercise so I bit the bullet and jumped in. Hopefully I can keep it up.
I'm proud of you. Keep it up. I need to get started too. Chuck has been running on the treadmill. He's going to blow me away in the 5K at Disney in 3 weeks.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #1578
Pooh67_68
My head looked like a brillo pad
DH gave me roses ... just because :)
Someone please take pity on me, and send me a small piece of pecan pie

new Disney babbies are coming.

Tia time is closing in, hope you can get everything togethger soon.

Kristine yeah for having everything, time is closing in for you too.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #1579
Pooh67_68
My head looked like a brillo pad
DH gave me roses ... just because :)
Someone please take pity on me, and send me a small piece of pecan pie

My sister has agreed to the Winnie the Pooh theme for my neice.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:54 AM   #1580
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Yooper View Post
I'm proud of you. Keep it up. I need to get started too. Chuck has been running on the treadmill. He's going to blow me away in the 5K at Disney in 3 weeks.
You'd better do a bit of running between now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh67_68 View Post
My sister has agreed to the Winnie the Pooh theme for my neice.

Tia. Hang in there. You'll get it all done and if not someone will have to scramble for you while your in the hospital. Maybe that would be easier for you The cake was adorable.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #1581
my3princes

We finished stacking the wood that we had split. You would not believe how much wood stacks we have between our house and my brother's. We still have quite a bit to split, but that isn't wood that we'll use this winter. We do have about 3 cord at camp that needs to be split and brought home as it is really dry and starting to rot. That is hardwood so we'll have to get that next month some time. For now we get at least a few weeks break.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #1582
Mommy2princess
Married to Prince Charming & Mommy to 2 little princesses

Recco

Would love to get a reccomendation for a reasonably priced seamstress. We're sailing on our first Disney cruise in the spring and would love to order a couple of custom outfits for my daughters. Thanks! Pm me.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #1583
my3princes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2princess View Post
Would love to get a reccomendation for a reasonably priced seamstress. We're sailing on our first Disney cruise in the spring and would love to order a couple of custom outfits for my daughters. Thanks! Pm me.
Check out this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1726267
Old 09-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #1584
mommykds
All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip, Momma's coming!

My teenager will be the end of me...
* Mar 1998 AS Music * Dec 1999 AS Movies * Dec 2002 Polynesian * Nov 2003 Carribean Beach * Oct 2005 Port Orleans Riverside * Aug 2006 Beach Club CL * Aug 2007 Beach Club CL * Oct 2007 Pop Century * Apr 2008 Wonder & Boardwalk Inn * Aug 2008 Port Orleans Riverside * Dec 2008 Coronado Springs * Jul 2009 Boardwalk CL * Oct 2009 Contemporary * Dec 2009 Offsite * Mar 2010 Wonder & Polynesian CL * Jul 2010 Beach Club CL * Dec 2010 Port Orleans French Quarter * Aug 2011 Port Orleans Riverside * Apr 2012 Hampton Inn LBV * Jul 2012 Port Orleans Riverside * Apr 2013 Art of Animation LM * Aug 2013 Pop Century * Nov 2013 Embassy Suites LBV * Apr 2014 AS Music FS * Jul 2014 Embassy Suites LBV/Boardwalk Inn *
Old 09-12-2010, 06:05 PM   #1585
tmfranlk
Love hanging at the World with my sweet girls.

Location: physically in St. Louis, mentally in WDW, but a Boston girl at heart...Go Sox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommykds View Post
Aren't they fun sometimes!

.............Art of Animation, I hope! -- March 14-23, 2014
Old 09-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #1586
ReAnSt
BL II - Blue Team
DIS Veteran

Seriously why does shopping have to be such a pain?? It is so stressful as I can never find what I need or want. Then I end up buying stuff because I don't care and just want something that might work even though I totally dislike it. I don't think it would be quite so bad if I was within normal sizing charts but I am unfortunately not and it is just a royal pain. But even when I weighed about 50 pounds less I still struggled to find clothing.

Now to wash the stuff I got and then unto packing which I dislike as much or more. While stuff is washing I am watching Lilo and Stitch and drinking some wine and hoping my luggage packs itself.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #1587
my3princes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommykds View Post
Was your teenager still up at 2:30 this morning playing youtube videos loudly and talking to a friend in California? His little brother came in to wake us up because he couldn't get to sleep over the noise R\That will not happen again.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #1588
Disney Yooper
Formerly UP Disney

Location: Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula (3 days a week), Lansing (4 days a week), and Saratoga Springs

Quote:
Was your teenager still up at 2:30 this morning playing youtube videos loudly and talking to a friend in California? His little brother came in to wake us up because he couldn't get to sleep over the noise R\That will not happen again.
In my day, it was staying up listening to the radio, reading & writing letters. My sister never told on me. She still talks about how I kept her up all those nights. I was 7 years older than her so she idolized me. Therefore, saving me getting in trouble with mom & dad.

Old 09-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #1589
babytrees
I hate when you've been salivating over something and then it disappoints!!
Who has a big toe the same size as the rest of their toes??? I know I don't have uniform feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReAnSt View Post
Seriously why does shopping have to be such a pain?? It is so stressful as I can never find what I need or want. Then I end up buying stuff because I don't care and just want something that might work even though I totally dislike it. I don't think it would be quite so bad if I was within normal sizing charts but I am unfortunately not and it is just a royal pain. But even when I weighed about 50 pounds less I still struggled to find clothing.

Now to wash the stuff I got and then unto packing which I dislike as much or more. While stuff is washing I am watching Lilo and Stitch and drinking some wine and hoping my luggage packs itself.
I think I know how you feel...and I know Abi knows how you feel.

mom to Cassidy and Abi
my favorite princesses
Old 09-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #1590
babytrees
I hate when you've been salivating over something and then it disappoints!!
Who has a big toe the same size as the rest of their toes??? I know I don't have uniform feet

Quote:
mine is a sullen mess!!

mom to Cassidy and Abi
my favorite princesses
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: