Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2010, 02:57 PM   #1231
hannahon
Mouseketeer

T-shirt price???

Sorry if this has been posted, but couldn't find it. How much are the MNNSHP shirts??? Thinking of getting them, but need to budget them in!!!

July 1987- Disneyland
December 1987- Disneyland with marching band. Marched on Main Street
August 1992- Offsite
July 1995- Dixie Landings-honeymoon
September 2008- ASMu- free dining!!!
October 2010- POP- free dining!!! surprise trip for the kids!!!!
October 2012- AoA- free dining
November 2013- POP- free dining and I get to see the Christmas decorations!!!
hannahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #1232
Mommy2Jameson
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewtoy View Post

We have a 5-yr-old. We've never had him in the park after about 9.

Do you think we should bring a stroller for him to crash in? He hasn't used one in a year or more but just thinking he might need a place to rest. Does anyone else do this with kids this old?
My almost 5 year old hasn't rode in a stroller in probably 2 years outside of the parks, but we take it for him every Disney trip! He even asks me if I remembered his red stroller! Haha! We like to take advantage of Evening EMH, and he has no problems staying up until 11 pm at the parks, as long as he's cruising in his stroller! Haha! Then we sleep in in the mornings and avoid the crazy rope drops!

He's done MNSSHP twice now, once at 2 1/2 and once at 3 1/2, and we closed the parks down both nights!
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #1233
Mommy2Jameson
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnawufei View Post
I didn't see if anyone had answered this, so sorry if they did. In 2008 I went on Halloween and had no problem getting a shirt.
Thanks! I would be so sad if all the Halloween tees were sold out before the party on the 31st!
Old 09-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #1234
Mommy2Jameson
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahon View Post
Sorry if this has been posted, but couldn't find it. How much are the MNNSHP shirts??? Thinking of getting them, but need to budget them in!!!
I wanna say the kids shirts were like $15 and the adult shirts were $17-20? No more than $20 a shirt! HTH!
Old 09-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #1235
sto6917
"If only I had not accepted that invitation to dine at 27..."

Location: Second star to the right and straight on til morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Jameson View Post
Thanks! I would be so sad if all the Halloween tees were sold out before the party on the 31st!
Just wanted to say "hi!" - we will be there on the 31st as well!
Old 09-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #1236
mercydisney
Is it on sale?

I'm getting very excited. I will be going on Sept. 25th. Really wanted to go on B'day the 24rth. But I have this thread and it makes me happy.
mercydisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:24 PM   #1237
SheStang94
Earning My Ears

After listening to yesterday's podcast, they talked me into going to the party again this year. Since we will not be getting park tickets this year (we are just staying at the world for a few nights prior to our wedding on the Disney Cruise), I wanted to make sure that you DO NOT need a seperate theme park admission to get into the party besides the party ticket. I am pretty sure that all I used last year was the party ticket to get in, but I wanted to confirm this. Last year it wasn't an issue as we had park hopper tickets anyway. I'm sure this question has been asked and answered, but 83 pages of this thread is a lot to go through. Thanks in advance!
SheStang94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:32 PM   #1238
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahon View Post
The adult shirts were $24.95 and the kids were $21.95. They had two different styles available that night.

Follow Me on twitter @wdwmickeyhunter or; http://unofficialdisneycharacterhunt....blogspot.com/

or like us and receive updates on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unoffi...43447969002418
mickeyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #1239
mickeyhunter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheStang94 View Post
After listening to yesterday's podcast, they talked me into going to the party again this year. Since we will not be getting park tickets this year (we are just staying at the world for a few nights prior to our wedding on the Disney Cruise), I wanted to make sure that you DO NOT need a seperate theme park admission to get into the party besides the party ticket. I am pretty sure that all I used last year was the party ticket to get in, but I wanted to confirm this. Last year it wasn't an issue as we had park hopper tickets anyway. I'm sure this question has been asked and answered, but 83 pages of this thread is a lot to go through. Thanks in advance!
If you are just going to the party all you need is your MNSSHP ticket. With that ticket you can enter the party at 4:00pm.

Have fun and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Follow Me on twitter @wdwmickeyhunter or; http://unofficialdisneycharacterhunt....blogspot.com/

or like us and receive updates on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Unoffi...43447969002418
mickeyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #1240
heatherinwonderland
aka Princess Heather

My mom and I will be going to our VERY FIRST party on October 3rd and then again on October 7th! WooHoo - 2 parties, 1 trip! "I'm too excited to sleep!"

heatherinwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:06 PM   #1241
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovesdisney View Post
OK, the more I read, the confuseder I get! How do yall know when the characters are scheduled? Did I miss this schedule somewhere?
As mentioned, most are available all night, or are trading with additional characters in the same area. Some of the characters that will come and go, without trading, is the Hag and the Pooh characters. Making them the most difficult to get.

I put together this plan earlier to help someone see what it might look like if you wanted to see all characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobeinvienna View Post
OK- So help me clarify if you can :

626 in Tomorrowland starts at 7:00 and runs continuously through the night, with Stitch always being present, and his friends rotating.

Bullseyes Round Up is in Fronteirland, starts at 7:00, and runs continuously
Yep to 626!

As for Round Up - Jessie and Woody should be out all night; Bullseye will be making appearances, but will not be there all night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBGOES2DISNEY View Post
That's what I thought would happen, but someone said most characters were out throughout the night. Does anybody know which characters are still out during parades and which are not? Obviously if you're seeing only one parade, you want the time during the other to see characters.

Anyone think during the first parade would be a good time to see Mickey and Minnie?

Should I really line up for 7 Dwarves before 6:30? Do they come out right at 7?
The Pooh characters are not out during the parade.

The parade and fireworks are both generally better times to see the mice.

Yes, the dwarfs are expected to be out at 7, Tuesday it was reported that Bashful was having a little problem working up the nerve so they were a little late.

I personally think the earlier the better, wouldn't you rather wait in line before the party instead of during it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypolybride2008 View Post
one thing i noticed is that the winnie the pooh characters are all in the same costumes as last year. but i cant complain much b/c we'll be in the same costumes as last year too. i'll have to be sure to date the pictures b/c it could be confusing.
Shouldn't be too difficult, Pooh characters are meeting in a different location with a different background for the picture. Also, the four appear to be meeting together instead of two and two.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #1242
LisaCat
Counting too many days till my next trip to Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanna be Ariel View Post
Keep the info coming! I have to wait til 11/1. This will be the longest wait in my life
We're going on 11/1 as well. Printed out my ticket a few days ago. Am toying with going on the 30th, but I wouldn't be able to get to the park until around 8PM. Is it worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGlowing View Post
You will not look out of place if not dressed up. I admired a lot of cute costumes, but there were more not dressed up. And costumes ran the gamut from a tee-shirt (like our family) to elaborate outfits. No worries either way.
I usually just wear a decorated t shirt and sometimes a hat/ears of some sort. I don't do dress up.... LOL

Thanks, everyone for the reports, photos and input!

LisaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:42 PM   #1243
TBGOES2DISNEY
DIS Veteran

Is Tour Guide Gardens the little gazebo area outside before the exposition hall and Tony's?

AsMo 9/06 FD_AsMo 01/08_POP 09/08 FD_POP 12/09 MVMCP & FD_POR 10/10 MNSSHP & FD_ POR 11/11 FD_POR 12/12 FD_No trip 2013 _POP 05/14

TBGOES2DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #1244
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Tour Guides Garden is next to City Hall (Guest Relations), but there is nothing there during the party?

If you're looking at the character list on the first post, please note that it is outdate. Pooh and Friends are meeting at the flag pole in Town Square.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:49 PM   #1245
MErnst
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJRitz View Post
We're also planning on the 8th!
We will be there on the 8th too!!
MErnst is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: