Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #541
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlh0726 View Post
The gloves and purse came as a set. It is the ones sold at the BBB. I ordered them (as well as the crown) from a telephone number that someone posted. They came in a Disney bag.
I will have to search for the phone number.

Still looking for a necklace and some type of shoe.
That would be great thanks!! We have the shoes that the disney store sells.. The gel ones but i'm not sure if she would last a whole night in them. My sister just said that walmart had flip flops with Tiana on them but not in my dd's size. I may try to look for them..
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #542
ashleyasiegel
Mouseketeer

Which characters at the party sign autographs? I know that villians don't but what about the dwarfs etc?

April/May 2014: Pop Century l Dec 2012: Pop Century l Jan/Feb 2012: DD2 1st trip ASMovies l Sept 2010: All Star Music l Nov 2009: Pop Century/All Star Music l Nov 2009: Disneyland l Jan 2009: DD1 1st trip All Star Sports l May 2007: Off Site l April 2006: Off Site Herm's First Disney Trip
ashleyasiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2010, 12:42 AM   #543
GetGlowing
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnawufei View Post
Hope you don't mind random followers! I added you a few minutes ago.
Random Twitter followers are welcome. I'll be posting a lot of stuff from our trip in THREE WEEKS

www.twitter.com/xrae - even if you're not on Twitter, you can check anyone's page for their updates.

GetGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 06:29 AM   #544
aceys_h0ney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyasiegel View Post
Which characters at the party sign autographs? I know that villians don't but what about the dwarfs etc?
I have not been so can't fully answer your question but I asked a few weeks ago about autographs. The dwarfs do not sign and the villains do not sign. I think others like Pooh and Mickey do sign.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #545
ash-n-brensmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
I needed to do same thing this year, google:

MNSSHP 2009

etc for earlier years, it's easy to find the info

only change i noticed this year was 1st sunday in Oct being a date (in connection with race that weekend) instead of Tuesday

have fun planning your trip
That's great !! Thanks!! Have fun this year!!!!

ash-n-brensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:09 AM   #546
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGlowing View Post
Random Twitter followers are welcome. I'll be posting a lot of stuff from our trip in THREE WEEKS

www.twitter.com/xrae - even if you're not on Twitter, you can check anyone's page for their updates.

whats the date of YOUR MNSSHP?
Old 08-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #547
Sand
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Berlioz70 (DISname) has a character hunt site that she keeps updated. She is also a CM. http://sites.google.com/site/wdwchar...ents/mvmcp2010 Here is her list of characters expected at MNSSHP. This is our first party this year but I have read the Dwarfs and SW don't sign so more people can have a chance at the pics. I am working on autograph book for my kiddos. My advice, get the picture. Autographs can be found on line.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #548
disneypolybride2008
DIS Veteran

is anyone planning to dine in costume before MNSSHP? We haev 3:30 at CP and i'm thinking of dressing up. will the characters also dress up? that would be awesome!

disneypolybride2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM   #549
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You've got it, Villains that meet after the M&M as well as the dwarfs. Characters at the Dance Parties also do not sign. In addition, the regular non-signing characters will not sign at the party either.

AUTOGRAPH TIPS will have that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
This is our first party this year but I have read the Dwarfs and SW don't sign so more people can have a chance at the pics.
Thanks for the shout out!! Snow will sign this year because she is not meeting with the dwarfs (who are the slow ones).

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypolybride2008 View Post
is anyone planning to dine in costume before MNSSHP? We haev 3:30 at CP and i'm thinking of dressing up. will the characters also dress up? that would be awesome!
Characters do dress up during the party, but not at the Crystal Palace.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #550
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
Berlioz70 (DISname) has a character hunt site that she keeps updated. She is also a CM. http://sites.google.com/site/wdwchar...ents/mvmcp2010 Here is her list of characters expected at MNSSHP. This is our first party this year but I have read the Dwarfs and SW don't sign so more people can have a chance at the pics. I am working on autograph book for my kiddos. My advice, get the picture. Autographs can be found on line.
Since it appears that Snow White won't be with the dwarfs this year, she will probably sign, as will the Snow Prince. They are reported to be back with the other princesses in Toontown.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:45 AM   #551
wildirishrose
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Since it appears that Snow White won't be with the dwarfs this year, she will probably sign, as will the Snow Prince. They are reported to be back with the other princesses in Toontown.
I just checked the site and the "Princes" are not on the list, granted this is all subject to change but as of the current list Berlioz has no Princes on the list

Maleficent
wildirishrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #552
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirishrose View Post
I just checked the site and the "Princes" are not on the list, granted this is all subject to change but as of the current list Berlioz has no Princes
Correct. All princes were removed during the overhaul of the list earlier this week. The princes are still on the MVMCP list at the moment, but I'm wondering if they'll get cut there too.
Old 08-21-2010, 09:52 AM   #553
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
Correct. All princes were removed during the overhaul of the list earlier this week. The princes are still on the MVMCP list at the moment, but I'm wondering if they'll get cut there too.
MAN! What a bummer!

I'm really disappointed in that preliminary list as it is for MVMCP. We missed Scrooge McDuck last time, and so far it appears he hasn't made the cut this year. I might be alone in this, but I don't see the addition of the dwarfs as a good trade. We did MNSSHP last year and met them. I really would like MVMCP to have a different selection. They'll NEVER get people to do both parties if they don't have more special things for each party (MNSSHP v. MVMCP)

So is Ariel not appearing at any of the parties?
Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #554
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
I just checked out the list again. Is Belle not appearing at MNSSHP this year?

It's funny but as I was looking at those lists, I did wonder how the heck they were going to fit 4 princesses with 4 princes in that room........
Old 08-21-2010, 10:31 AM   #555
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

Quote:
MAN! What a bummer!

I'm really disappointed in that preliminary list as it is for MVMCP. We missed Scrooge McDuck last time, and so far it appears he hasn't made the cut this year. I might be alone in this, but I don't see the addition of the dwarfs as a good trade. We did MNSSHP last year and met them. I really would like MVMCP to have a different selection. They'll NEVER get people to do both parties if they don't have more special things for each party (MNSSHP v. MVMCP)

So is Ariel not appearing at any of the parties?
I have not seen Ariel at any parties for the last two years, so I'm not expecting her this year.

The facebook group agrees with you in regards to Scrooge, but the MVMCP Thread seems excited about the dwarfs.

Quote:
I just checked out the list again. Is Belle not appearing at MNSSHP this year?

It's funny but as I was looking at those lists, I did wonder how the heck they were going to fit 4 princesses with 4 princes in that room........
Belle has not been a regular character for the last two parties, if she appeared it was as a "random" character.

My assumption is the princesses and princes will alternate... so you may get snow and belle or cindy and aurora (or something like that).

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: