Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #1756
The.Epcot.Man
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnawufei View Post
Not exactly party related, but does anyone know what was up with the little walls around the cemetery at The Haunted Mansion on the 7th? DH and I noticed them earlier in the day and were surprised when they were still up for the party.
It's the new queue they are putting in!

http://thedisneyblog.com/2010/10/07/...mansion-queue/
Old 10-11-2010, 09:46 AM   #1757
beansmom
Your dream eludes you? Don't you know that a dream is a wish your heart makes??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz4Dizney View Post
I got back at Midnight Friday night but was so busy I didn't have to post.

I just wanted to mention Mickey and Minnie DO NOT change outfits during the night. In fact there are 2 rooms 1 with them dressed as Princess/prirate and 1 with them dressed as witch/magician.

\...
Whoa! I thought Mickey was only in ONE place at any one time...you mean there's more than ONE MM?????
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #1758
AliceinMaryland
Mouseketeer

That what I thought too beansmom! I thought that was one of the little secret/special facts that there is never more than 1 of the same character out at a time. I guess they break the rules during special events like MNSSHP and MVMCP.

AliceinMaryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #1759
Cinderally
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansmom View Post
Whoa! I thought Mickey was only in ONE place at any one time...you mean there's more than ONE MM?????

Me DH DD DD DS

Cinderally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #1760
onnawufei
The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohj80 View Post
We wondered about that too. DH thought maybe they used the real tombstones from Haunted Mansion on the float in the parade so put the walls up so guests wouldn't see them missing.
When we initially saw the walls up earlier in the day my DH wondered if maybe it was to discourage people from lingering to keep the line moving. The line was a little crazy so it made sense at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Epcot.Man View Post
It's the new queue they are putting in!

http://thedisneyblog.com/2010/10/07/...mansion-queue/
Thanks! I had no idea that was even happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansmom View Post
Disney doesn't like to talk about Mickey's twin brother, but they do let him out once in a while when it's convenient.
Vacationed at POFQ October 2010
Vacationed at POFQ December 2011
Vacationed at POR October 2012
Vacationing at POR October 2013

I have a camera, and I know how to use it! ... Usually.

My WDW Flickr Collection
onnawufei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 AM   #1761
Eric in TX
Belle, it's about time you got your head out of those books and started thinking about more important things....like me.

Dance Party Schedule?

Hi Folks,

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, so I don't know if this has been addressed or not.

Do the Dance Parties happen at specific times? I couldn't find a listing of when each one of them started.

Thanks!

Eric
Old 10-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #1762
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric in TX View Post
Hi Folks,

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, so I don't know if this has been addressed or not.

Do the Dance Parties happen at specific times? I couldn't find a listing of when each one of them started.

Thanks!

Eric
They are going continuously, even during the parades. DD had Jesse, Woody, and Bullseye all to herself for about 15 mins Thursday night.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #1763
Eric in TX
Belle, it's about time you got your head out of those books and started thinking about more important things....like me.

Quote:
They are going continuously, even during the parades. DD had Jesse, Woody, and Bullseye all to herself for about 15 mins Thursday night.
Thanks Pooh!

Looks like they'll be easy to fit in. When you had the gang to yourselves -- was that early in the evening, or during a parade, or late at night? I think I'd have a pair of crazy 5 year olds on my hands if we had Jesse, Woody, and Bullseye to ourselves for any amount of time.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #1764
Amirah95
I'm ALLLLLLMOST there!

OK so the 1st parade is the winner this time around? Just reconfirming. I just hope it won't be too hard to track down Tiana and Naveen...after that I will NEED to see Maleficent and will try to get in line for that 20-30 mins before. I'd like to get a family pic with Mickey and Minnie in their Halloween costumes as well. How much of a goose chase is it at the parties? Anybody have a good sequence they follow? This will be our first time a MNSSHP.

I know that DD2 will want to see Bullseye and she keep asking about Mamato Head - errrr - no such thing at the parks. She loves Potato Head a lot and then Bullseye is second.

Proud Disboards.com Member! Park Commando & Roadtripping Family! Mom of 2 Girls! I my Grandboy!
Maleficent/Dr. Facilier/Oogie Boogie/Scar/Yzma Villains Pin Collector & Trader *WDW Planning Nut*
Packing for Kids Roadtrip Menu Stroller Debate Rider Switch Primer NJ Roadtrippers 2,000+ Mile Roadtrippers - II-III-IV
Amirah95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 PM   #1765
onnawufei
The Girl With the Ninja Turtle Tattoo

Quote:
Hi Folks,

Thanks!

Eric
While they are going on all the time, I know that the 626 dance party did have moments when none of the characters were out. We didn't stay long because I knew I was pushing it by even dragging DH there in the first place (pop music + dancing = not his thing at ALL ) but whenever we passed by there I always made sure to see what was going on and who was out. I don't think they're without characters long though.

After having so much fun this year I'm already bummed we're not doing MNSSHP next year. But I'm sure next year I'll be just as (or close anyway) jazzed about the Christmas party.
Vacationed at POFQ October 2010
Vacationed at POFQ December 2011
Vacationed at POR October 2012
Vacationing at POR October 2013

I have a camera, and I know how to use it! ... Usually.

My WDW Flickr Collection
onnawufei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:30 PM   #1766
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Thanks Pooh!

Looks like they'll be easy to fit in. When you had the gang to yourselves -- was that early in the evening, or during a parade, or late at night? I think I'd have a pair of crazy 5 year olds on my hands if we had Jesse, Woody, and Bullseye to ourselves for any amount of time.
It was around 8 while everyone was staking out their spots for the parade. There's a candy stop inside too that we almost missed.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #1767
Eric in TX

Quote:
It was around 8 while everyone was staking out their spots for the parade. There's a candy stop inside too that we almost missed.
Thanks!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:17 PM   #1768
serene56
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Folks,

Thanks!

Eric
We went to the one in Frontierland about 11:30. Only 3 kids were there with my GD being one of them. We let her close the place down. THe other two kids left after 5 minutes. GD was in heaven since she got to dance with Woody, then Jessie then both of them together. When we left the candy lady empty her barrel into Jadas bag.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #1769
Carolwoodpr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by That'sNotVeryMagical View Post
The website(s) that I was looking at are just general websites for the entire outlet mall(s):
Premium Outlet on Vineland Avenue

Premium/Prime Outlet on International Drive
Same Outlet, just listed on the Prime website
Thanks so much, I will be sure to check them out!
Old 10-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #1770
Lyndye
Mouseketeer

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered on this thread already...but seeing as how I leave in 2 days (yay!!) and my brain is on total overload and it's mush...I can't read through all the pages...

To my question...where is the free face painting located this year?? Thanks!
15 Disney World visits, 2 Disneyland visits June 2014--Disneyland February 2014--Off site Oct 2013--Pop Century Oct 2012--All Star Music; MNSSHP, F&W Oct 2010--Pop Century; MNSSHP, F&W Mar 2010--Off site Jun 2009--All Star Sports Mar 2009--Disneyland Jul 2008--Off site Feb 2008--Pop Century; Pirate and Princess Party Oct 2007--All Star Music; MNSSHP, F&W Feb 2007--Pop Century; Pirate and Princess Party Jan 2007--Pop Century and Nick Hotel Dec 2005--Coronado Springs Jan 2005--All Star Music May 2004--All Star Movies Oct 1993--Off site
Lyndye is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: