Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #1696
eeyoresnr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertides View Post
Anyone know where to get the passholder exclusive MNSSHP pin?

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=53195

I usually pick up the passholder exclusive pins from Epcot, but since this is MNSSHP-only... ?

TIA!
they only sell them at the party
1963-1999 Disneyland... Too many to list /Feb 2003 WDW All Star Sports- (Honeymoon- 1st WDW trip) / Jan 2004 WDW CSR (1st Anniversary)/ Aug 2004 Disneyland (Home-Sweet-Home) / Aug 2005 WDW CSR & POR / Dec 2005 CBR (MVMCP)/March 2006 WDW CSR (Braves / Dodgers) / April 2006 POR (Daughters 21st Birthday)Dec 2007 WDW ASMusic & Villas @WL (My Birthday & Our 5th Anniversary & 2 MVMCP)
Feb 2008 Pop Century / April 2008 ASMovies / Dec 2008 ASMusic, CR & OKW & AKL-(CL) MVMCP/Steam Train & Keys to the Kingdom Tours...
May 2009 CSR / Dec 2009 CSR & AKV Kidani SV / Bay Lake Towers / Boardwalk Villas (Backstage Magic Tour) / April 2010 AKV Kidani SV & FW Cabins / May 2010 CBR / Sept 2010 OKW / Dec 2010 CSR (My 50th Birthday)
April 2011 A.S. Sports/Bonnet Creek / May 2011 Bonnet Creek / Dec 2013 Bonnet Creek / March-April 2014 Bonnet Creek
Working on my ROAR! Jaxon's First trip to meet Mickey Mouse... Pre-Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2988090
eeyoresnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #1697
eeyoresnr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoresnr View Post
not sure if this has been asked yet , if so sorry for the repeat....I loaded our photopass pics tonight, and on the MNSSHP card there are several Disney pics of the party characters....I pre-ordered the cd before we left....will those pics be on the cd? thanks
still hoping someone can answer this
1963-1999 Disneyland... Too many to list /Feb 2003 WDW All Star Sports- (Honeymoon- 1st WDW trip) / Jan 2004 WDW CSR (1st Anniversary)/ Aug 2004 Disneyland (Home-Sweet-Home) / Aug 2005 WDW CSR & POR / Dec 2005 CBR (MVMCP)/March 2006 WDW CSR (Braves / Dodgers) / April 2006 POR (Daughters 21st Birthday)Dec 2007 WDW ASMusic & Villas @WL (My Birthday & Our 5th Anniversary & 2 MVMCP)
Feb 2008 Pop Century / April 2008 ASMovies / Dec 2008 ASMusic, CR & OKW & AKL-(CL) MVMCP/Steam Train & Keys to the Kingdom Tours...
May 2009 CSR / Dec 2009 CSR & AKV Kidani SV / Bay Lake Towers / Boardwalk Villas (Backstage Magic Tour) / April 2010 AKV Kidani SV & FW Cabins / May 2010 CBR / Sept 2010 OKW / Dec 2010 CSR (My 50th Birthday)
April 2011 A.S. Sports/Bonnet Creek / May 2011 Bonnet Creek / Dec 2013 Bonnet Creek / March-April 2014 Bonnet Creek
Working on my ROAR! Jaxon's First trip to meet Mickey Mouse... Pre-Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2988090
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #1698
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertides View Post
Anyone know where to get the passholder exclusive MNSSHP pin?

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/p...g/pin?id=53195

I usually pick up the passholder exclusive pins from Epcot, but since this is MNSSHP-only... ?

TIA!
I got it at the Emporium. I had to specifically ask for it, as it's not out with the other pins.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:10 AM   #1699
Carolwoodpr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedee View Post
It seems like it's been forever since I've been on here. I got dreadfully sick on my way home from a wonderful trip, got a little better than a lot worse and ended up in the hospital. Not a fun few weeks for me! Anyway I just wanted to let anyone who requested a map know that the last batch have finally been sent out. Anyone who sent me an address should have it within a few days. Sorry it took so long but I was just too sick t do it until now. Today is the first day I've even been online since I was at Disneyworld! I do still have a few left so if there is anyone else who would like one just let me know and I'll make sure I do a better job of getting them out!

Terri
Oh my Terri, I sure hope you are okay! I got my map two days ago, and have to say I was surprised since I sent you an email a week or so after you posted. It was the best surprise to get and I wanted to say a public thanks to you for that as well as the private email thanks I gave. You should have seen my face when I opened that mail.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #1700
BigGreen73
DIS Veteran

Cool Photopass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyoresnr View Post
still hoping someone can answer this
The photopass CD will include all pics that are in your account at the time the order is placed (finalized). So all pictures you create with borders etc, the originals, and any extras like the MNSSHP bonus pics should be on it.
May 04: Grand Floridian & All Star Movies. May 05: Pop Century Resort. May 06: Pop Century Resort. May 07: Pop Century Resort. Dec 07: Pop Century Resort. April 08: Yacht & Beach Club Resort May 09: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 10: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 2012: Art of Animation

Next WDW Vacation staying at POFQ......
BigGreen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 AM   #1701
stampinot
Mouseketeer

Where to wait in line for 7 dwarfs

I know this is somewhere on the thread, but I cannot find it. I am leaving tonight for tomorrow's party. Can someone tell me where to go?
Thanks
stampinot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:33 AM   #1702
mymouse
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinot View Post
I know this is somewhere on the thread, but I cannot find it. I am leaving tonight for tomorrow's party. Can someone tell me where to go?
Thanks
The Seven Dwarfs are located in the old Skyway area in Fantasyland. It is between Peter Pan and It's a Small World.

Have a safe trip and have fun at the party!
mymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:36 AM   #1703
stampinot
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the quick response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymouse View Post
The Seven Dwarfs are located in the old Skyway area in Fantasyland. It is between Peter Pan and It's a Small World.

Have a safe trip and have fun at the party!
Can't wait until tomorrow
stampinot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:49 AM   #1704
where's Donald Duck?
Earning My Ears

Smile Where's Belle?

This is our family's first trip to MNSSHP (and my first post. You guys are amazing and have posted invaluable tips. Here's a question that i haven't seen answered - Is Belle going to be there with the princesses? My DD5 loves her and i figured the Beast would be fun for the Halloween theme. Also, we're staying at the Bay Lake Tower and would it be feasible to go back to our room to change into/out of costumes as i'm not sure we'll want to stay dressed up for the entire night? or would we be wasting precious time? Thanks so much!!
where's Donald Duck? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:40 AM   #1705
2DisPrincesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bets19 View Post
Bummer!!!! Thanks for posting... Here's to hoping they restock and if not I'll survive...
I REALLY hope they restock! I had planned on buying atleast a couple of these!

2DisPrincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #1706
BigGreen73
DIS Veteran

Cool Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by where's Donald Duck? View Post
This is our family's first trip to MNSSHP (and my first post. You guys are amazing and have posted invaluable tips. Here's a question that i haven't seen answered - Is Belle going to be there with the princesses? My DD5 loves her and i figured the Beast would be fun for the Halloween theme. Also, we're staying at the Bay Lake Tower and would it be feasible to go back to our room to change into/out of costumes as i'm not sure we'll want to stay dressed up for the entire night? or would we be wasting precious time? Thanks so much!!
Belle is not part of the MNSSHP. The princesses are Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora. Belle can only be found with Beast at Epcot.

I think going back to change would definitely waste precious party time.
May 04: Grand Floridian & All Star Movies. May 05: Pop Century Resort. May 06: Pop Century Resort. May 07: Pop Century Resort. Dec 07: Pop Century Resort. April 08: Yacht & Beach Club Resort May 09: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 10: Port Orleans French Quarter Sept 2012: Art of Animation

Next WDW Vacation staying at POFQ......
BigGreen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #1707
eeyoresnr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGreen73 View Post
The photopass CD will include all pics that are in your account at the time the order is placed (finalized). So all pictures you create with borders etc, the originals, and any extras like the MNSSHP bonus pics should be on it.
thanks...I have pre-ordered the cd several times in the past, but when I loaded my photopass cards there have never been "extras" from Disney before. I'm thrilled with the extras!
Old 10-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #1708
The.Epcot.Man
Mouseketeer

A few patron costumes highlighted by Disney. Some are great, others.....meh...
Old 10-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #1709
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinot View Post
Thanks
Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #1710
Carolwoodpr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by That'sNotVeryMagical View Post
Is it the standard popcorn bucket or the one shaped like Mickey?

Also, is that the one on International Drive, or the one on Vineland Avenue?

When I went to the Premium outlet website, both were listed for Orlando. I've searched through some other posts and saw people referring to the "Prime" and the "Premium" outlets. If you go to the general Prime website, the one on International Drive is listed there.
What is the website? Can you actually purchase the bucket from the website? I know AMS has a website and they do the Disney outlets in Colorado, but the website has very limited selection of items to purchase.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: