Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2010, 11:09 PM   #256
adsrtw
DIS Veteran

I love driving along with Disney tunes cranked up! Absolutely exhausted. This has been a long week. I wanted to get some planning done, but it doesn't appear that it will happen tonight.

I did get two things taken care of today - Via Napoli ADR and a spur of the moment BBB appointment. That's right, my tomboy girl looked up at me tonight with her big blue eyes and said that she wants to dress like a princess. I melted! Amiee <== push over! So I called expecting to hear rejection, but I did have several days in mind. Turns out I didn't need them! My first choice was available 9/3 at 8:10 am and then a date with Cindy at 9:20. Oh yeah! Momma is going to get some castle pics without a crowd afterall. Now to order a solar charger.
Old 08-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #257
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends
now I have some things to plan, I'm going to try to get the Dapper Dans

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsrtw View Post
I love driving along with Disney tunes cranked up! Absolutely exhausted. This has been a long week. I wanted to get some planning done, but it doesn't appear that it will happen tonight.

I did get two things taken care of today - Via Napoli ADR and a spur of the moment BBB appointment. That's right, my tomboy girl looked up at me tonight with her big blue eyes and said that she wants to dress like a princess. I melted! Amiee <== push over! So I called expecting to hear rejection, but I did have several days in mind. Turns out I didn't need them! My first choice was available 9/3 at 8:10 am and then a date with Cindy at 9:20. Oh yeah! Momma is going to get some castle pics without a crowd afterall. Now to order a solar charger.
That's awesome you got some great kids , very accommodating Can you talk to my 5year old son he's very demanding
1976 Contemp, 82 Contemp, 86 Contemp, 8/03 Honeymoon Off Site, 7/05 Off Site. 11/08 Off Site, Halloween till 11/08/09 ASM w/ Free DDP, Dis Dads Dec. Trip 12/5 - 12/11, 2010 8/11 ASM, 8/12 Off Site, 11/12 ASM, 8/13 ASM, 4/14 POP, 6/14 AKL, 8/14 POP

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Disney Commando is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #258
adsrtw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Commando View Post
That's awesome you got some great kids , very accommodating Can you talk to my 5year old son he's very demanding
I have to admit that up until a few months ago, she was extremely demanding. Maybe it's an age deal?? Good luck!
Old 08-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #259
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

stitchy - at CRT when checking in ask if the real tall waiter I think his name is John (they should know who you are talking about) is working and if you can sit at one of his tables. He has been there forever and is a awesome waiter, I never ran into a problem under his service, He has got to be the tallest person working at the MK, like 6'6 or better, I'm 6' and he towers me he will take good care of you. Anyone who has been to CRT for dinner probably knows who I'm talking about
1976 Contemp, 82 Contemp, 86 Contemp, 8/03 Honeymoon Off Site, 7/05 Off Site. 11/08 Off Site, Halloween till 11/08/09 ASM w/ Free DDP, Dis Dads Dec. Trip 12/5 - 12/11, 2010 8/11 ASM, 8/12 Off Site, 11/12 ASM, 8/13 ASM, 4/14 POP, 6/14 AKL, 8/14 POP

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 08-07-2010, 01:47 AM   #260
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Tonite I PM'd a DisBoard friend, She is the holder of what IMO is the WDW Bible, I 'm not promising anything, I invited her to our thread, or she might say it's ok for me to give you the info, or we might not hear anything at all, any way is fine I respect her hard work and privacy so I won't do anything without her blessing As far as I know out of our 88 members, besides myself only 2 others know of what I am refering to (I could be wrong) This could change alot of your plans in a more fullfilling positive way

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 08-07-2010, 05:43 AM   #261
Cinderella's Fella
DIS Dad #215
Carpe Bacon
And no more candy and caffeine for the rest of you

Quote:
Tonite I PM'd a DisBoard friend, She is the holder of what IMO is the WDW Bible, I 'm not promising anything, I invited her to our thread, or she might say it's ok for me to give you the info, or we might not hear anything at all, any way is fine I respect her hard work and privacy so I won't do anything without her blessing As far as I know out of our 88 members, besides myself only 2 others know of what I am refering to (I could be wrong) This could change alot of your plans in a more fullfilling positive way
I know!

Cinderella's Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #262
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
i know!! heck, im in it!!
dvczerfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 07:13 AM   #263
mousireid
It still haunts me to this day....what I did for a Klondike bar!

I don't *think* I am a commando anymore really?! I DO like to know which park, I do like to make at least one ADR for that park and maybe dinner ressies, I do have a rough idea of where we need to be (rope drop and what we want to do first). The kids mostly go with the flow but my DS(8) has ASD and I have learned to adapt to our kids needs (we may have to split up a few times for daredevil DS(5) and my son has some high anxiety).
In saying that we now have APs and I am 'hoping' I will slow down some more!
As long as we don't go with a newbie I should be fine (for some reason when someone has never been and they are visiting I tend to run amock with the schedule because it MUST be the BEST TRIP EVER for them! LOL)
mousireid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:25 PM   #264
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousireid View Post
I don't *think* I am a commando anymore really?! I DO like to know which park, I do like to make at least one ADR for that park and maybe dinner ressies, I do have a rough idea of where we need to be (rope drop and what we want to do first). The kids mostly go with the flow but my DS(8) has ASD and I have learned to adapt to our kids needs (we may have to split up a few times for daredevil DS(5) and my son has some high anxiety).
As long as we don't go with a newbie I should be fine (for some reason when someone has never been and they are visiting I tend to run amock with the schedule because it MUST be the BEST TRIP EVER for them! LOL)
i think you qualify!!!! never go with a newbie, they do destroy the entire time line of the process!!! when people ask to go with me, i tell them how to do there adrs (they argue with me) tell them to make there resis,(argue again) than i give them a map, pat them on there head and tell them to have at it bucko!!good luck!! they come back, everything was full,we could eat any place. we waited for an hour to ride dumbo. we got there early, it was 10:30-11 am each day.
dvczerfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #265
scottishduffy
I was walking around and providing my own musical theme song in the chord of F flat
"Yes ma'am. I am trying to develop an amazing pain tolerance and thought this would be an *awesome* way to start."

Quote:
Ooooh. sounds intriguing. i must know what it is...
scottishduffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #266
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousireid View Post
You are member #89. I don't mind if I have a newbie tag along on my trips, as long as they can keep up and not complain, if they start to slow me down, most likely they will not be with us the next day

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 08-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #267
Disney Commando
DDC
Disney Fans Are Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post
i know!! heck, im in it!!
OK Dave your killing me, you have to fill me in on this

Dis Dad Member #393
WDW Commando Member #1
Old 08-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #268
3smithboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK Dave your killing me, you have to fill me in on this
Yeah....we all want to know!!!! (I'm leaving on Friday and getting the commando plans in order!!!)
3smithboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #269
adsrtw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3smithboys View Post
Yeah....we all want to know!!!! (I'm leaving on Friday and getting the commando plans in order!!!)
Have an awesome time!
Old 08-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #270
3smithboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsrtw View Post
Have an awesome time!
Thanks!!! We will try not to melt....
3smithboys is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: