Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2010, 08:15 AM   #616
stimmons
Mouseketeer

I absolutely LOVED your TR! You have completely convinced me that doing a 7 day (5 days at the World, 2 travel days) trip to WDW in the future just won't do.

I always wondered how we were going to handle park running on my DH commando schedule with kids later on down the road. I now know that the answer is that we need more time!!!

Your trip looked so relaxing as it did fun filled. Thanks for sharing, your family is beautiful!

COMPLETED TR: WDW Veterans and the Trip of Firsts! There's a First Time For Everything.

Past WDW Trips: Multiple During Childhood, Stayed Offsite/2006, Stayed Offsite/2007, POP/2010, Daytrip/2010, BLT/2012, CS/2013
Old 09-25-2010, 08:42 AM   #617
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
This one?

HOW did I KNOW you would know exactly what I was talking about

OF course I was speaking to the expert!!!!!

YEP, that would be it!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #618
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Great wrap-up, HD! I agree that the burgers at HH are yummy. I've heard that they are the same as Beaches 'n Cream. I haven't tried gelato though. I will put the mango variety on my list. Oh and how cute that the army men joined you for lunch!

You got some great souvenirs and deals!!

Can't wait to hear about Disneyland!!!

Old 09-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #619
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Great final update!
I agree that a longer trip just gives you the time to do things leisurely.
I love your watch and MK magnet. I need to look for those in November.

Can't wait for the Disneyland PTR to start

Old 09-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #620
DisneyMom14
DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me visit Disney World vicariously through you guys again. Looking forward to your next Disney adventures!
Old 10-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #621
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
A great ending to a great TR!!

It's always fun tagging along on your family trips!
Thanks, Amy! It is fun tagging along on your trips, too!!!! And the new ones!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimmons View Post
I absolutely LOVED your TR! You have completely convinced me that doing a 7 day (5 days at the World, 2 travel days) trip to WDW in the future just won't do.

I always wondered how we were going to handle park running on my DH commando schedule with kids later on down the road. I now know that the answer is that we need more time!!!

Your trip looked so relaxing as it did fun filled. Thanks for sharing, your family is beautiful!
Hi! Thanks for joining us! We had a great time, and it was a lot of fun... We do have a great time whenever we go to Disney!! You definitely have to take it in stride with kids, that is for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Great wrap-up, HD! I agree that the burgers at HH are yummy. I've heard that they are the same as Beaches 'n Cream. I haven't tried gelato though. I will put the mango variety on my list. Oh and how cute that the army men joined you for lunch!

You got some great souvenirs and deals!!

Can't wait to hear about Disneyland!!!
Thanks, Christine! You are getting ready to go anyday now! I bet you are jumping out of your skin!!!! The Beach Club QS and Beaches 'n Cream are great options there at the resort. I know we took advantage of the location!

The Army men joined us for MANY MANY adventures!!!

Disneyland is coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
Great final update!
I agree that a longer trip just gives you the time to do things leisurely.
I love your watch and MK magnet. I need to look for those in November.

Can't wait for the Disneyland PTR to start
Thanks!!! The magnet was a great surprise and I was thrilled to find it. I think it is so cute. Disneyland, yes! Coming up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom14 View Post
Thanks for letting me visit Disney World vicariously through you guys again. Looking forward to your next Disney adventures!
THANKS for joining us! We did have great fun, and we always do. Disney is the best!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 10-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #622
Happydog
DIS Veteran

A new link is in my signature!

BOO!!!

Come check out my new PTR for our Disneyland trip over Halloween!

I hope to see you there!

Old 10-10-2010, 10:08 AM   #623
gallmcduck
Gallmcduck

Loved your souveniers and the final send off in your TR I have been MIA for a while lots of other pressures with work, house stuff and kids to DIS hopefully back on track now, heading over to your ptr

Aug 1997 Offsite I Drive 14 Nights (ME & DH), Sept 1998 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH our engagement), Sept 1999 Offsite Kissimmee 14 Nights (ME & DH), Nov 2000 Poly & 4 Night Disney Wonder Eastern Cruise 14 Nights (ME & DH our Honeymoon), June 2001 Offsite Davenport Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), Sept 2002 Offsite Gulf Coast Clearwater 14 Nights (ME, DH & family members), June 2004 Offsite Kissimmee Villa 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2005 Offsite & 7 Night Disney Magic Western Cruise 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS & family members), Sept 2006 Offsite I Drive (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members),October 2008 Offsite Vista Cay Condo 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD & family members), July 2010 POR 17 Days (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members) October 2012 17 days Pop, Fantasy, OKW (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members July 2014 Gulfcoast Clearwater 3 nights, OKW 14 Nights (ME, DH, DS, DD1, DD2 & family members

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: