Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
mommahnina
Mouseketeer

overly excited!!

I am so excited !! we placed our order with disney.com for the kids surprises in the room! we got the younger 3 an autograph book, and a hat with there names on them , and for my oldest daughter we got her a 50 dollar hoodie (really nice it screams her!! ) all I have to get now are the glow sticks and disposable cameras and some candy!! I think they will be so happY!! now for the sad part I have been trying for 2 weeks now for a certain ADR and it seems that oct22-nov1 is completely booked!! I am losing hope we also missed the boat on the fantasmic package as well=/ I still call everyday for that and I check online constantly throughout the day for the cp ressie I want but it looks like I really let those go =/ I can't believe I forgot to get them!!! Oh well on a postive note I can't wait to see my kids faces when they walk in the room and see there little baskets mommy n daddy put together!!! I think all 4 will be very pleased! I also was wondering do you guys use reg. pens for the books ? or sharpies? I would think the sharpie would bleed through? but any ideas would be great! We also got each of them a 75 dollar gift card!!! They are gonna freak haha I am really trying hard to plan this to be the best vacation ever!! I mean 10 nights in disney !! I think I am just trying really hard cause our last disney vacation was the worst vacation ever.. lol we went for 6 days during the taping of the christmas parade which the crowds were INSANE! Then we went to mvmcp which it was freezing cold and raining so no snow or anything and they even canceled all the parades such a bummer ...then we had my oldest son get sick in the room that night not once not twice but three times that night and every time I got new sheets from housekeeping I had to call back and get more. And then the next day it was time for my youngest daughter to get sick and that happen in the park at the exact time we "lost" the stroller so I had no wipes nothing I had to run to the bathroom with her wow was that a mess. Then the next day it was my oldest daughter and she also got sick in the park in the middle of a bunch of people. Then the next day it was time for hubbie to get sick so we stayed at the resort and I took the kids swimming and to eat myself then that night after everyone was asleep I had to do laundry cause the clothes smelled horrible after 4 days of sick people .. so I stayed up until 4am doing laundry and then the next morning surprise surprise at 7am everyone was feeling much better and wanted to hit the parks yet mommy was exhausted but I went with it.. we also lost things, broke things. got locked out of our room.. lol lets just say it really was a horrible vacation.. lol there were a few good things I remember tho like dinner at cinderella castle that was nice.. So I gues I might be trying TOO hard to make sure this one is the best ever!! but who can blame me ? lol and I swear no one better get sick this trip LOL!! ( we are going into lockdown a week before we leave at the house haha the kids will be out of school for fall break and we are staying home making sure not to go around anyone lol )

okay so I will stop rambling, I am just overly excited!! :D
Lizzy - 12
Matt - 9
Lina - 7
Zach - 3

-Feb-2005- Pop Century
-Dec-2008- All Stars Music *Family Suites*
-Oct-2010- All Stars Music *Family Suites*
Old 10-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #2
csjordan
Yearning for the Ears

You must have been at the same Mickey Christmas Party as me! LOL!
At least at our party, they didn't cancel the parade...just ALL of the shows! Total waste of money! I would like to try the party again, but that will have to be 2012. We already have May 2011 booked! I hope your trip is MUCH better this time!

Old 10-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
danny1649
Will be wearing some lime green
I just love to dance
Armed with this information I might be able to out score DW for once

DISboards Moderator

I Think Your

Post is better suited for this board

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: