Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #151
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queila View Post
Thanks for stopping by at my TR. That is so exciting your trip is almost here. I love your plans so far and cannot wait to read more.

Q
Thank you for coming by!!! I can't believe it's 6 weeks on Saturday!!
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #152
MEK
DIS Veteran

Congrats on your weight loss and your comittment to exericise. When I get back from the OBX I am definitely going back to weight watchers. I need it bad!

And congrats to Jasmine for a second trip in November. That is awesome!!!!!!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-06-2010, 06:52 AM   #153
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Guess what? We leave for WDW in 45 days....how do I know this you ask....because I had to pay it in full today So excited when I received that email confirmation, printed it off and put it in my binder

Had my weight watchers weigh in today and am down another 1.4 pounds So excited that my hard work exercising is paying off, because let me tell you when I started this "journey" as my chubby buddy calls it, I was not happy about the whole exercise thing. I don't really like to sweat I know it sounds pathetic but I don't...or I should say I didn't. I am addicted to the walking and weights now....who am I?? I keep saying that to my chubby buddy, cause if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't do it. I really just want to cut calories and the weight drop off, why is that wrong? Anyways, I'm doing the workouts and I can't say I hate it anymore....those experts do know what they're talking about after all

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!!
Yeah 45 days! Great job with the weight loss. It is wonderful that you are exercising and eating better. I hate the sweating because I only wash my hair every couple days, and the sweating means I have to do it more.
disneydreamingdebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #154
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Congrats on your weight loss and your comittment to exericise. When I get back from the OBX I am definitely going back to weight watchers. I need it bad!

And congrats to Jasmine for a second trip in November. That is awesome!!!!!!
Thanks I really love that I can have whatever I want within reason!

I'm not having any luck booking these girls...the week CL has off, there's no availablity anywhere and she can't switch because others have holidays the week after. I will keep trying for them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Yeah 45 days! Great job with the weight loss. It is wonderful that you are exercising and eating better. I hate the sweating because I only wash my hair every couple days, and the sweating means I have to do it more.
Thanks Debby! I used to do that too! Now, it's every night! What a difference too on my hair, I definitely need a better conditioner now
Old 08-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #155
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We spent yesterday at my bff's .... it was such a gorgeous day to all sit around the pool and just be together. Even Jasmine and Aladdin weren't working so it was wonderful. Today, I have a ton of running around to do so I thought I would do a quick post while I'm waiting for Jasmine to get up

I was completely stressing last week over the flights....leaving on a Saturday was just not in the cards.....those flights were high I was talking to my boss and telling her everything was booked but the flights and she said why don't you leave on the Friday. She is so wonderful....I have no additional vacation days left for this year so she said "just borrow one from next year"....love her

So I quickly came home and checked the times and prices for Friday and they are $250 cheaper for each of us It doesn't matter what time we choose to leave they are all the same price that day! Then I started wondering, should we take the 630am flight...that means leaving the house at 4am to be at the airport in enough time to clear customs and go through security. I decided to see what Jasmine thought about this....then I realized we would have to either get a taxi or a town car to the airport....but Aladdin looked at us and said I don't go to school on Friday's, I'll just stay here and drive you guys!! PERFECT!! DONE!!

This is going to call for some amazing organization on my part. I usually have at least one day off before we leave, but not this time. I work until 430pm on the Thursday, then it will be home and the panic will ensue Those of you that have followed our other TR's know that my bff Brenda loves to iron and pack. She has already told me she won't take a shift that day so she can come and help...I love that girl

Now, of course, I need to deal with the second part of this....gotta book room only for Friday night I am hoping there will be room and that they can link our two reservations so we don't have to move Saturday morning. Keep your fingers crossed, I'm calling this morning!!
Old 08-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #156
OhioDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

Hurray for the extra night at Disney!

Hey BangBang Chicken...Where's Carl?http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post50814403 CURRENT TR in Progress Really? All of us? ... a Jan PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186622
The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...happened to us! A 2013 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066866
Road Trip! Stop1: Inkedupmomma's Wedding, Stop 2: Disney - A Feb 2013 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post45966160
Small Po-taaaa-toes! My Sept 2011 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post42885313
The "I said I wasn't going to do a PTR...PTR (Sept 2011) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post39927349
Drama Please End...Fun, Please Begin..A Sept TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post38357331
OhioDisneyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #157
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Keeping my fingers crossed on the room!

I always love leaving on the earliest flight! That way you have another entire day at WDW! Although you do lose some sleep

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
PrincessCaitlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #158
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Hurray for the extra night at Disney!
Thanks!! Love the fact that we'll all be settled in and ready to start out early Saturday morning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
Keeping my fingers crossed on the room!

I always love leaving on the earliest flight! That way you have another entire day at WDW! Although you do lose some sleep
Thanks Caitlin!

I agree, I hardly sleep the night before anyways so either way I'll be sleep deprived
Old 08-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #159
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

What an awesome boss! And BFF for doing your ironing!

Why don't you just leave Thursday after work and have all of Friday?

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

praisehisname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #160
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
What an awesome boss! And BFF for doing your ironing!

Why don't you just leave Thursday after work and have all of Friday?
I am very lucky! Brenda (my bff) is amazing when it comes to packing and organizing...I keep telling her she needs to start her own business cause she loves that kinda stuff!

Girl, you know me too well I looked at flights for Thursday evening, but the last one out of Winnipeg thru Minneapolis departs at 435pm....and I work til 430...so wouldn't work
Old 08-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #161
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

I love it when you get an extra day at your favorite place!

creativeamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:38 PM   #163
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

Wow! An extra night, how lucky are you two.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

JPFamilyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #164
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Congrats on the weight loss. i have starting counting points again. Yay for the exercise. I went to yoga and walked this past week. this week I go back to spinning.
Hurray for a cheaper flight. I may have to look into that ANother day is always good at Disney. Great BFF-send her my way will ya??
Old 08-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #165
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

Woo Hoo! You get to leave a day early!

Can you send Brenda down here to help me pack next month?

2012 PTR In Progress: 2012 PTR ~ Skipping Skool for Free Dining!
Trip Report: Sept 2010 TR ~ ♥ Vacay with the Lovebugs ♥ ~ 2010 PTR: 2010 PTR ~ 'The Non-Catchy Title PTR'
onescgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: