Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 AM   #1
frandavis
Earning My Ears

I m big fan of Avatar show and like to watch it's episodes everyday. Here i m posting a thread about Avatar the last airbender to just conform myself about it's season 4. Whether Nickelodeon thinking for airing it's season 4 or not.
I just wish they do it. But if they will do so then what will be Avatar the last airbender episodes about . As season 1 of it was about waterbending , Season 2 was about Earthbending and season 3 was about Firebending
Firstly according to mine view, if Nickelodeon will premier episodes of Avatar the last airbender season 4 then they must be about Airbending.
As it was first about water, then earth and at last Fire. So there is only one possibility about the storyline of Avatar the last airbender season 4.

What does you fans think about it. If they will make season 4 or not. And if they will do so , then what will be it about.
I m just looking for your respnoses.
frandavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #2
Nhat Le
Lost in esctasy.

I love Avatar, even tho I saw them in missed orders ! Have you see the real action movie? If not, you should
Nhat Le is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
MusicalDisneyDreams
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring
♫ There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ♪

Location: Maybe WDW or DLR. If so, probably hunting down a Dole Whip Float with my name on it. Hopefully somewhere quiet reading a good book. Possibly scrapbooking. Most likely at my home, in the shadow of the Colorado Rockies.

They're not doing a Season 4, per se. I've seen this information in many places, so it should be correct.
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/07/looks_like_aang.php
'Tis a sequal. I'm excited.
2013 DLR Graduation, offsite ~ 2011 DLR Christmas, offsite ~ 2010 DLR 15th b-day, offsite ~ 2010 WDW School Choir Trip ASMusic+POFQ ~ 2008 WDW POFQ momma+me (MNSSHP) ~ 2007 WDW POP Christmas ~ 2005 DLR Cristmas, off-site ~ 2003 WDW ASMusic Christmas

"And now, ladies and gentlemen... the incredible, the amazing, the eighth wonder of the world... the back side of water!"
MusicalDisneyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:01 PM   #4
claudiajenfer1
Earning My Ears

Avatar the last airbender was really amazing movie. The movie has has a fairly steady movement, humour and character-driven stories. The show is very compelling evidence that you will not worry and confusion,if you see every episode. The movie is set in land where martial artists can control four elements that is earth, air , water and fire.
claudiajenfer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #5
milkdud
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by deloneblack View Post
Avatar is a nice movie . I like the some animated scene form the movie . i like the concept of the movie .
Wow really? Are you talking about 'Avatar', directed by James Cameron, or 'The Last Airbender' by Shyamalan, because they're in such opposite parts of the 'nice' spectrum.

As a huge fan of the animated series, The Last Airbender live-action movie sucked badly. It didn't carry any of the humor and innocence that the series was able to balance almost perfectly, even with its pretty grim storyline. The acting, the script, it was all pretty bland and .. pretty bad.

But with 'The Legend of Korra', I'm definitely excited to see how that show goes. Hopefully they don't blotch it up like most spinoff series usually get.
milkdud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:38 AM   #6
franklein
Earning My Ears

I have seen this Avtar : the last airbender Movie last sunday. I really become a great fan of this movie and Avtar is a Really a heart touching movie i had ever seen in my life. Great concept of Movie 's Script.
franklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:32 AM   #7
mike7184
Earning My Ears

I love this show . When I Watch the first episode I just fell in love with it .
mike7184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
rikkitikkitik
Earning My Ears

The Last Airbender movie was not a very good representation of the animated series or the characters of Avatar. Shyamalan really missed the mark on this one.
rikkitikkitik is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: