Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 10:35 PM   #241
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK
 
DisneyFirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,517

Those are so cute! Thanks!
__________________

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:47 AM   #242
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK
 
DisneyFirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,517

I'm having a bad night at work (long story, don't want to get into it again) and have a headache and have been looking at Disney pics to make myself feel better. So here are some pics I didn't post on my other PTR


This was just before Wishes.


Random sunny day, taken from the Liberty Square path.


I so cannot wait, omg I have other pics of the parade, but I know that some of you guys haven't seen it yet, so I won't post them


Kelma and Christy, two of my roommates. We went to MK after CP graduation I forget what I'd bought to snack on


Wishes, over the Hall of Presidents.


Train station pumpkins!


Cleaning up at the Studios


Pixar Place!


Sci-Fi Dine In Can't wait to have lunch there!

Also, in twelve weeks, I'll be crashing into bed at Pop after having spent the evening at MK for EMH.



__________________

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-01-2010, 07:04 AM   #243
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 85,665

Great pictures! Love the castle ones. I'm definitely going to have to try for a killer castle shot this trip!
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #244
Nermel9
DIS Veteran
 
Nermel9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,627

Ugh, sorry you had a bad night at work. I know how you feel, I almost walked out on my job the other day, I cried at work and everything, and trust me, I'm NOT one of those people who cries at work! All of last week was just awful for me at work, but Thursday was the worst day I've had in a long time!

I love the pictures!!! Especially the one of Wishes of HOP! And the Halloween pics are so cute, I love how they decorate MK for Halloween!

Only 12 more weeks for you and 15 more weeks for me!!!
__________________

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!


Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 12:22 PM   #245
stephielela
DIS Veteran
 
stephielela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,529

I am so excited to see the fall decorations! I am thinking about ordering the photopass cd just for all the pictures of me and DS with the decorations! I assume that pics taken at the MNSSHP can go onto the photopass cd as well right?

Sorry to hear you had a rough time at work, I totally know how you feel!
stephielela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #246
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK
 
DisneyFirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,517

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Great pictures! Love the castle ones. I'm definitely going to have to try for a killer castle shot this trip!
I don't know if the castle becomes a killer at Halloween, though... You could always photoshop some dead bodies on the turrets or something

I'm kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Ugh, sorry you had a bad night at work. I know how you feel, I almost walked out on my job the other day, I cried at work and everything, and trust me, I'm NOT one of those people who cries at work! All of last week was just awful for me at work, but Thursday was the worst day I've had in a long time!

I love the pictures!!! Especially the one of Wishes of HOP! And the Halloween pics are so cute, I love how they decorate MK for Halloween!

Only 12 more weeks for you and 15 more weeks for me!!!
Such is life. I really try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it all just piles up and makes me want to scream. I'll PM you if you want the details

I was really surprised by that picture of Wishes over HOP! I think it's the best fireworks photo I've ever gotten I love holidays at WDW. I think it's awesome

Yay! In 12 weeks, I'll be at MNSSHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
I am so excited to see the fall decorations! I am thinking about ordering the photopass cd just for all the pictures of me and DS with the decorations! I assume that pics taken at the MNSSHP can go onto the photopass cd as well right?

Sorry to hear you had a rough time at work, I totally know how you feel!
I was thinking about it, but I don't know if I can justify the expense on a solo trip, you know? I think I'll just use my own camera I may buy a new camera before the trip, though. Mine is old and doesn't take night or flash photos as well as it used to.

Eh, such is life. I'm just thinking about my vacation and trying not to stress out about it.
__________________

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #247
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 85,665

These could work with photoshop!










__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:34 AM   #248
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK
 
DisneyFirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,517

Awesome I'm actually not too bad with Paint Shop Pro, as long as I'm just manipulating an image. Creating is different, though.
__________________

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #249
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

AWESOME pics! I love those graduation Mickey ears! So cute!

Ahh seeing your parade pics makes me want to go back to MNSSHP sooo badly! I loved that parade and fireworks more than any other I've seen!

Last edited by therussells08; 08-03-2010 at 06:38 PM.
therussells08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #250
Nermel9
DIS Veteran
 
Nermel9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,627

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFirefly View Post


Such is life. I really try not to let it bother me, but sometimes it all just piles up and makes me want to scream. I'll PM you if you want the details

I was really surprised by that picture of Wishes over HOP! I think it's the best fireworks photo I've ever gotten I love holidays at WDW. I think it's awesome

Yay! In 12 weeks, I'll be at MNSSHP
Yeah I know what you mean about trying not to let work bother you, I'm having another horrible week and it's only Tuesday. It might be time to move on for me. Feel free to PM me if you like, I'd actually like to hear about your job, because I consider taking CNA classes, then I talk myself out of it because I'm not sure if I can handle it!

I love holidays at WDW too, I loved seeing the Holiday Wishes last year, I can't wait to see them again! I really want to do MNSSHP someday, I hear they are the best fireworks at WDW!
__________________

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!


Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #251
Luvchefmic
DIS Veteran
 
Luvchefmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 30 minutes from Chef Mickey FL
Posts: 10,561

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
I am so excited to see the fall decorations! I am thinking about ordering the photopass cd just for all the pictures of me and DS with the decorations! I assume that pics taken at the MNSSHP can go onto the photopass cd as well right?

Sorry to hear you had a rough time at work, I totally know how you feel!
Dana I'm going to answer her I don't think you did. or I didn't see it so if you did sorry...BIG YES get the CD there are soo many opportunities at MNSSHP for character interaction and "magical" shots that photopass can do that you will be amazed when you see how many pictures you can get, I had HUNDREDS on it from the 2 parties I have attended & I was a solo

Ruthie
__________________
a story of renewed hope and the power of the Dis:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3111056
Luvchefmic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #252
DisneyFirefly
I wind up insanely itchy and liable to break skin
I'm definitely a walking information desk when it comes to MK
 
DisneyFirefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,517

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussells08 View Post
AWESOME pics! I love those graduation Mickey ears! So cute!

Ahh seeing your parade pics makes me want to go back to MNSSHP sooo badly! I loved that parade and fireworks more than any other I've seen!
I absolutely love the Halloween parade and fireworks It's one of my favorite things at WDW

The Mickey graduation ears were given out to all CP participants who finished the program, so I don't know if they actually sell that type or not. It's just a yellow tassel stapled on, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Yeah I know what you mean about trying not to let work bother you, I'm having another horrible week and it's only Tuesday. It might be time to move on for me. Feel free to PM me if you like, I'd actually like to hear about your job, because I consider taking CNA classes, then I talk myself out of it because I'm not sure if I can handle it!

I love holidays at WDW too, I loved seeing the Holiday Wishes last year, I can't wait to see them again! I really want to do MNSSHP someday, I hear they are the best fireworks at WDW!
Honestly, most (if not all) of my problems at work involve my coworkers. I'll send you a PM with some info about my job

I like the Holiday Wishes, but I think the Halloween ones are more fun somehow. I'm not sure how. I just love the Halloween ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
Dana I'm going to answer her I don't think you did. or I didn't see it so if you did sorry...BIG YES get the CD there are soo many opportunities at MNSSHP for character interaction and "magical" shots that photopass can do that you will be amazed when you see how many pictures you can get, I had HUNDREDS on it from the 2 parties I have attended & I was a solo

Ruthie
I actually completely missed that I didn't know the answer, though, so thank you for responding! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to get a Photopass disc or not. What do you think?
__________________

Follow The Bouncing Ears 10/10 TR/PTR | 10/10 Pop 2008-09 CM 11/06 Offsite 2004-05 CP/First Visit
Me DBF
DisneyFirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #253
PrincessInOz
in
Catch you at the other end
 
PrincessInOz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Melbourne Australia
Posts: 85,665

I loved my photopass CD the last time...not so sure about this time round. I'm only there for 3 days this time; and you are so going to get sick of me and my camera!
__________________

Disneyland - Dec 1986, May 1990, Dec 1997, Aug 2003, Jun 2005, Jul 2007 TR, Nov 2008, Jan 2011 and Nov 2012 Another Mad Dash TR
Walt Disney World - Jun 2005, May 2010 (POR, BCV) PTR || TR, Oct 2010 (CSR) PTR || TR, Oct 2013 Anyone Game? PTR || TR in progress
Hong Kong Disneyland - Mar/Apr 2012 TR
PrincessInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #254
HeatherBelle614
Always wishing on a star!
 
HeatherBelle614's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rockwall, Texas
Posts: 1,680

I hope your week got better!

I'm grinning because of your pictures now! Thanks for posting those! I'm so excited and still over 2 months to go!
__________________
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep."


Working on a fantastic dream now; new ticker to come soon!
HeatherBelle614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #255
Nermel9
DIS Veteran
 
Nermel9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,627

Quote:
Honestly, most (if not all) of my problems at work involve my coworkers. I'll send you a PM with some info about my job

I like the Holiday Wishes, but I think the Halloween ones are more fun somehow. I'm not sure how. I just love the Halloween ones
Oh yes, I know how that goes, drama with co-workers, it happens! My problems are with my actual job and what is and is not acceptable...I feel like nothing matters anymore and everyone can just do whatever and it's annoying. PLEASE PM me with info about your job, because I'm really thinking of taking a class this fall!

Yeah I definitely need to see Hallowishes! It's villain themed, right? I'll probably love it, I LOVE the villains!!! I love Halloween, almost as much as Christmas, I really hope we get to go in October next year!
__________________

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!


Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.