Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #31
tink2020
Suddenly Tagless!

I could really use one as well! I just signed up but want to take advantage of a sale fare ASAP, so I will be more than happy to pass along our code when we get it. Please pm me or email jenniferkaufman@me.com if you have an extra code to share!
tink2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:52 PM   #32
Redheadmom
Earning My Ears

I could use one also. We are going to Florida in Nov. I would be happy to send someone mine when I get it.

Thanks
Redheadmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #33
travelloverontario
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry...I don't have a code to share, but I do have some useful information.

We had already purchased flights from Buffalo to Orlando at $89.00 per person one way, for a total of $812. for 4 of us all in. The price is down to $69.00 each way, and if I used the $25.00 code, it went down to $56.50 each way per person..or a total of $572 all in for 4. We would have a credit of about $240.

Now...how would I go about doing this??? I read some of these forums, and found out about the flight change feature. So I could 'change' my flights, even though I would actually pick the same flights. This would get me the $69.00 cost, but not the additional $25.00 off. There is no where under the change feature to add the promo code.

So...I thought I'd call and ask what my options were, and the very helpful SW lady let me know that I could cancel, have my funds put into an 'electronic fund', and then rebook at the new price..starting basically from scratch. I asked how long it would take for those funds to re-appear so I could use them again,and that I was a little nervous to do that in case I cancelled my original flights, and then by the time I tried to rebook, the lower price would be gone.

Well...she said, ..."follow me"

She stayed on the line while I started the booking process as a new customer, with the lower fare and the promo code. She stayed with me all the way through the passenger names, etc, and waited until it asked me how I wanted to pay. She then said, 'give me a second,,okay...go ahead and use your electronic funds'. It all worked!!! She waited until my new flights were all squared up, then cancelled my old one just seconds before I 'paid' for my new ones.

She was VERY,VERY helpful!!!

If this is what SW is all about...I will book with them next time I fly!!! (and that's not just because I have a $240. credit with them...lol

Just thought I'd share this information, in case there is someone else in a similar situation.
travelloverontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #34
kevin75
Mouseketeer

I hate to sound like everyone else, but if there's a spare code that someone's not using, I would be more than happy to take it off of your hands. Either PM or email kevinsogilvie at gmail dot com.

Thanks!
kevin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #35
dschmitt3
Earning My Ears

Also need a code

I am also trying to get a code to use for a November trip. I requested a code today and will gladly give it to you when it arrives. I am trying to take advantage of a sale now though - if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me. Thank you so much.
dschmitt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #36
lawgs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschmitt3 View Post
I am also trying to get a code to use for a November trip. I requested a code today and will gladly give it to you when it arrives. I am trying to take advantage of a sale now though - if anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me. Thank you so much.
when are you going in November

Blackout dates apply July 1, 2010 through July 5, 2010, September 2, 2010 through September 7, 2010, and November 22, 2010 through November 29, 2010. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply
lawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #37
chorsak
Earning My Ears

Hi, I am also looking for an extra code if anyone has one. I sent off for one a couple of days ago and would love to be able to book now while the fares are low! Pm or email to me at chorsak at hotmail dot com. THANKS!!
chorsak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:03 PM   #38
Redheadmom
Earning My Ears

I'm going from Nov 3-Nov 8. Would like a coupon code if anyone has a extra one.

Thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #39
kevin75
Mouseketeer

Well rats.

I thought that since our travel dates were going to be from 11/30 - 12/8 that we would be able to use our coupon. As it turns out, the entire trip has to be within the travel window, so I think that we'll have some extra codes that I will send out.....unless someone has heard of a way to get the discount that I could use?
Old 07-22-2010, 03:47 PM   #40
Redheadmom
Earning My Ears

I just received one of my coupons. I sent away for 3 on Tuesday. Checks your emails they are stating to send out the codes.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #41
kevin75
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink2020 View Post
I could really use one as well! I just signed up but want to take advantage of a sale fare ASAP, so I will be more than happy to pass along our code when we get it. Please pm me or email jenniferkaufman@me.com if you have an extra code to share!
Tink,

Check your PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:02 AM   #42
richs52
Mouseketeer

Code?

Anyone have a code they are willing to give up? I'm going in September and seem to have deleted mine from my email! The other half isn't too please with me right now, so if someone has one, please PM me. Thanks!
richs52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:34 PM   #43
Gasface
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by richs52 View Post
Anyone have a code they are willing to give up? I'm going in September and seem to have deleted mine from my email! The other half isn't too please with me right now, so if someone has one, please PM me. Thanks!
PM sent

DIS Dad's Club Member #491
Gasface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #44
mims6219
Earning My Ears

I could use 2 codes for our November great gathering. I've sent for codes but have not received them and would like to book asap. Thanks
mims6219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #45
3xthejoy
Mouseketeer

We're flying to Orlando in September.If anyone has a code to spare,I would really appreciate it if you could PM me one.
Thank you in advance

Last edited by 3xthejoy; 07-24-2010 at 04:03 PM.
3xthejoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: