Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #61
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

Ohhhh what pretty APs!! Congrats!! That is so exciting.

I hope you were able to get your PP picture before the rain came! I also hope your room is ready soon!
Old 07-05-2010, 02:16 PM   #62
kcandbella
DIS Veteran

I'm a little late but I'm here! Looks like the vacation got off to a great start! I hope you got your PP pic before the rain started. Can't wait to hear more!
July 2013 AEP Contemporary
June 2013 Pop
June 2012 POR
Sept/Oct 2011 Pop-W&D half marathon
May 2010 POR
Many offsite stays as a child
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-05-2010, 02:28 PM   #63
jngwright
DIS Veteran

AP's!! You lucky lucky gal!!!! And 2 upcoming trips??!!! JEALOUS(in a good way, of course!) Your AP's look just like our GAD fastpasses..I wonder if I could pass them off as AP's?? I didn't know you could ask for a different character on your ticket? DS wasn't thrilled that he was Minnie Mouse..

What a great trip, so far!

Jill DH DS (12) DS (12)Offsite '78-'94, POR '95, CSR '99, WL '00(Disneymoon ) Offsite '04, POFQ '06, POP'08,CBR/CSR '09,POR '10, AKV '11, OKW/BWV '11(New DVC owners!!!!) '12 BLT, '13 AKV/OKW, '14SoG,(Glass Slipper Finisher!)'14 AVK
Old 07-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #64
goofy's_gurl
DIS Veteran

Hopefully you guys get out before it starts raining!!! Yay for AP's Now all you got to do is plan plan plan for more lil disney trips
Old 07-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #65
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

Yay for AP's! I would some! However, can't talk DH into it!

Hope you got your PP pic in before the skies opened up!

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Old 07-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #66
Planning fanatic mom
DIS Veteran

We must have just missed each other. We were going into the park just as you were going out. We were in Spaceship Earth when the skies opened up.

Can't wait for more!

1987 Off Site: 1990 Honeymoon: 1997 Shades of Green: 2006 POP: 2007 POR: 2009 WL: 2010 CSR: 2012 RPH and POFQ: 2014 POFQ

Old 07-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #67
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

for AP's!!! I should have guessed Club Cool!! It's a must for us every trip! Glad to hear the kids wouldn't fall for the Beverly trick again. My boys never learn. Cute pictures on Spaceship Earth! Oh no! Dark skies? I hope the rain holds out so you are able to get your photopass pic!!

Old 07-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #68
FairyGodmotherJen
DIS Veteran

I can't remember what day of the week this was - Thursday? If so, my Aunt and Mom got caught in the same mini-monsoon. I hope you got back in time - it was crazy! We couldn't believe the branches we saw down around the MK when hitting the monorail for 1900 Park Faire. Hope you got your picture in! I know what you mean about getting you all together...we finally opted for a candid of all of us on Friday at 'Ohana because we'd never hit a Photopass person when all 16 of us were there!

for APs! Someday.... And count me among those that are jealous of you for having TWO trips coming up. I sooooo would like to buy into DVC....

October 2012 Trip report

Old 07-05-2010, 08:22 PM   #69
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
Ohhhh what pretty APs!! Congrats!! That is so exciting.

I hope you were able to get your PP picture before the rain came! I also hope your room is ready soon!
Those APs are beautiful to me And the answer about the PP and the room will be in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcandbella View Post
I'm a little late but I'm here! Looks like the vacation got off to a great start! I hope you got your PP pic before the rain started. Can't wait to hear more!
Glad you could make it over. We're off to a good start, but it gets even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jngwright View Post
AP's!! You lucky lucky gal!!!! And 2 upcoming trips??!!! JEALOUS(in a good way, of course!) Your AP's look just like our GAD fastpasses..I wonder if I could pass them off as AP's?? I didn't know you could ask for a different character on your ticket? DS wasn't thrilled that he was Minnie Mouse..

What a great trip, so far!
I would be jealous of me too. I don't know if you're supposed to ask for different characters. There was no one else in line at guest services and I think the CMs were just being nice. It's just random depending what comes next in the printer. But John definitely wasn't happy with Minnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy's_gurl View Post
Hopefully you guys get out before it starts raining!!! Yay for AP's Now all you got to do is plan plan plan for more lil disney trips
Those APs do just seem to encourage more planning! And I notice you are headed down to Disney very soon! Have a great trip!

Last edited by dismagiclover; 07-05-2010 at 08:30 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:27 PM   #70
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
Yay for AP's! I would some! However, can't talk DH into it!

Hope you got your PP pic in before the skies opened up!
It's a bit suprising my DH was talked into it, but I'm not questioning it! You'll have to wait for the next update to find out about the PP. (And maybe even longer to actually see any PP pictures. I'm still waiting on the CD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planning fanatic mom View Post
We must have just missed each other. We were going into the park just as you were going out. We were in Spaceship Earth when the skies opened up.

Can't wait for more!
How funny that you were on your way in. We probably walked right by each other. Could you hear the rain when you were inside Spaceship Earth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
for AP's!!! I should have guessed Club Cool!! It's a must for us every trip! Glad to hear the kids wouldn't fall for the Beverly trick again. My boys never learn. Cute pictures on Spaceship Earth! Oh no! Dark skies? I hope the rain holds out so you are able to get your photopass pic!!
Club Cool is perfect for those hot summer days The rain definitely came, but you'll have to wait for my next update to see where we were when it hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyGodmotherJen View Post
I can't remember what day of the week this was - Thursday? If so, my Aunt and Mom got caught in the same mini-monsoon. I hope you got back in time - it was crazy! We couldn't believe the branches we saw down around the MK when hitting the monorail for 1900 Park Faire. Hope you got your picture in! I know what you mean about getting you all together...we finally opted for a candid of all of us on Friday at 'Ohana because we'd never hit a Photopass person when all 16 of us were there!

for APs! Someday.... And count me among those that are jealous of you for having TWO trips coming up. I sooooo would like to buy into DVC....
It was Thursday and mini monsoon is an apt description. I can only imagine how hard it would be to get 16 of you together with a Photopass person. I have trouble convincing just my kids to take pictures. (Michael in particular you will see missing from various PP shots during this trip.) I do feel very luck to be a DVC member.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #71
creativeamanda
One slithering around on me? No way, Jose!
Me? Snarky? Nah!
Why on earth would I want my summer vacation to go away that quickly

I can realte to keeping up with kids in the madness that is Mousegears! It can ge crazy in there and my hats off to anyone who can keep up with their kids in there.

Congrats on the annual passes!

Old 07-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #72
Planning fanatic mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post

How funny that you were on your way in. We probably walked right by each other. Could you hear the rain when you were inside Spaceship Earth?
No, we didn't know it was raining until we got to the part at the end where you play the fun games.

It's a small world after all!!

1987 Off Site: 1990 Honeymoon: 1997 Shades of Green: 2006 POP: 2007 POR: 2009 WL: 2010 CSR: 2012 RPH and POFQ: 2014 POFQ

Old 07-05-2010, 11:04 PM   #73
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

I think those annual passes are beautiful!

I love how they've changed SE with your pictures in cartoons at the end. I have something weird going on with my hair and I looked like Alfalfa from the little rascals and my DD17 laughed until we were crying I looked so funny!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:56 PM   #74
belle8306
DIS Veteran

That sounds like a wonderful start to your trip. My MIL and I got caught in all of that rain at Downtown Disney. It made for some interesting moments! Yay for the annual passes!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:22 AM   #75
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Great update Cute pic of John in the Mad Hatter hat.

for AP's, means lots more trips to take

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: