Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
brigitte7723
Mouseketeer

Talking Can't wait to go back! First trip together. Can a newbie Mainer survive the heat?

Hi everyone! This is my first trip report so I am still trying to figure it all out. I am a long time lurker here. I love reading other people's reports so I figured I should write my own!

Who is in this report??

Brigitte (Me) - I am a 21 year old college student who is going to school for Elementary Education. This may interfere with my report since I just started class today! I still have 2 more years left of school. I hope to someday teach 1st-2nd grade, but I love all kids. I took a bunch of trips to Disney when I was younger because I used to live about 2-3 hours from there near St. Petersburg FL. My mom loves Disney as much as I do so that helps! My favorite Disney characters are probably Minnie, Beast, Belle, Donald, and Dug.

Evan - He is my DBF of about a year and half. We live together currently near campus. He is 21 years old and majoring in Economics and Business Finance. This trip was special because it was his first "real" Disney trip! I say that because although he has gone before, he doesn't remember it at all. Also they didn't stay on site or go to all the parks. So we got him a 1st Visit pin anyway!

I am hoping some of you will be interested in this! I still have to order the photopass pictures though. Disney actually left out some pictures we had taken but luckily they found them! I am now just waiting to see if they can find one more we are missing and then I will order it.

Here is another fun photo.

My first time meeting Mickey

Last edited by brigitte7723; 08-30-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #2
Queila
DIS Veteran

Signing up. Can't wait to read more.

Q
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2010, 01:31 PM   #3
brigitte7723
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queila View Post
Signing up. Can't wait to read more.

Q

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
brigitte7723
Mouseketeer

Day 1 - Arrival Day

On the day before we were leaving we drove down to my mom's house which is about an hour away. We just talked about Disney mostly and hung out. I was so excited. We went to bed early and set the alarm for about 5:00 AM.

We woke up and got ready. Made sure everything was packed and we were on our way! My mom drove us to the Portland airport which was about 3 hours away. Finally we were here! Here is that same picture that my mom took of us at the airport.

Us at the airport waiting for our plane. We were heading to New Jersey with a connecting flight to Orlando. You will find I don't really like Maine. lol. One of the disadvantages about living here is that we don't have a large airport in the whole state. I hope to someday move back to FL.

Here is our tiny plane. Evan was amazed by the propeller. haha.

Me getting on the plane!

Our view. haha

I read the safety guidelines...

And we're off!

Coming up:
New Jersey and Arriving in Orlando!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: