Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2010, 08:05 PM   #1
GAGirlInVA
DIS Veteran

A PTR: Gotta let it out somewhere.. A *SURPRISE* trip in Dec!

I've debated on whether or not to post, but I have to let it out somewhere. DH isn't nearly as excited as I am.

We are going on a trip December 12-18 and our kids have NO CLUE! NONE!

I have to run and get the tribe settled... and then I'll be back with more details...

Dec 2010: ASMu April 2011: POP! Oct 2011: ASMo April 2014: Caribbean Beach resort!

Next trip? Maybe DisneyLAND for Dec '14 or March '15
GAGirlInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:54 AM   #2
GAGirlInVA
DIS Veteran

Sooooooooooooo...

I'll introduce you to my family:

A picture from our last anniversary.. yes that is baby Solomon in my tummy!

My husband, Brandon. The fearless leader of our family. He keeps us all laughing and is such an encouraging laid back fellow.

Me, Stephanie. Stay at home, homeschooling mama. I'm a little OCD at times and I'm what my husband calls a "listy" because I have lists of lists to make. I'm a little high strung and sometimes I have to be told to "chillax." I'm usually behind the camera so it is hard to find a picture of myself... cut me some slack.. I had just delivered our youngest a few days earlier.

DeLainey aka Lainey: 7 years old. Truly a first born. She loves all things Tiana and says it is "about time that Disney made a brown princess..." She's a spitfire and has a heart of gold. Sometimes she's a bit spacy (or dopey however you want to describe it) but she means well and truly loves helping me in any way possible. She prayed for two brothers after her sister and got her heart's desire!

Julianne: 4 years old. Loves all things Tinkerbell... She is our goofy girl with a tender heart... Talk a little bit too loud and she just might cry. She's a bit afraid at times, but can conquer the world with someone by her side. She is 110% Daddy's girl and thinks her daddy makes the sun rise and set and the world spin round.. ahhhh just the way I like it.

Xander: currently 18 months old... My oldest boy, 100% all rough and tumble, with the ability to make my heart melt in .00000002 seconds with a bat of his extra long eyelashes. I was blessed to become his mama when he was 7 days old when his birthmom chose my husband and I to be his parents.

Solomon: the baby of the bunch at 5 months old currently. Our little surprise... he's a laid back fellow that gave us quite a scare. DH says I should have been more specific when I said I wanted breakfast in bed for Mother's Day because he is sure hospital dietary services isn't quite what I had in mind. I was admitted for preterm labor for 3 days and released on Mother's Day. Solomon arrived on Memorial Day at 36 weeks 5 days... the last day of the insurance year. (His Daddy teases that Solomon must be the practical one since we had already met our deductible with the Mother's Day Trip LOL!)

Those four are what I call My Fab Four:

Up next... How the trip came to be!

Dec 2010: ASMu April 2011: POP! Oct 2011: ASMo April 2014: Caribbean Beach resort!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
daisylee
Earning My Ears

Hi Stephanie!! Can't wait to see what you've got planned- I was just thinking about doing my own PTR. SO excited we'll be there the same week!
AND
Windsor Hills September 28-October 5, 2013

daisylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
carrie6466
DIS Veteran

I'm going to be there the exact same days as you 12/12 - 12 18. I am excited to see how other people's plans are going
Old 11-07-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
GAGirlInVA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee View Post
Hi Stephanie!! Can't wait to see what you've got planned- I was just thinking about doing my own PTR. SO excited we'll be there the same week!
Hi Stacy!!!! Can't wait to meet up with your crew!!!!! You should do a PTR too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie6466 View Post
I'm going to be there the exact same days as you 12/12 - 12 18. I am excited to see how other people's plans are going
EXCITING!!!!

Old 11-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #6
daisylee
Earning My Ears

Just started my PTR- the Circus goes to Disney!
How's planning coming?
AND
Windsor Hills September 28-October 5, 2013

daisylee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: