Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #136
luvfigment
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
DIS Veteran

I like your new luggage and how exciting that you are going to Italy next month!!! I will stick around during your 2 wk hiatus as long as you promise to share pictures after!
1983 Off Property~1986 Polynesian~1987 Off Property~1988 Disney Village Resort~1989 CBR-Jamaica~1990 Swan~1992 CBR-Aruba~1994 Dixie Landings~1996 Dixie~1998 Grad Night at All Star Sports~ 1998 Dixie~1999 Yacht Club~2001 OKW~2004 Shades of Green~2005 AKL (DH's first trip)~2006 First trip to Disneyland-Paradise Pier~2006 AKL~Oct 2007 Disneymoon Polynesian~Sept. 2008 ASMu~Oct. 2008 Wilderness Lodge CL 1 yr Anniversary~Sept 2013 Wilderness Lodge~
luvfigment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #137
ladybugmom
DIS Veteran

LOVE your new luggage, Courtney!! And how exciting that you'll be going to Italy for 2 weeks!! That's awesome!!!
ladybugmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #138
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Wow, Courtney, have a fabulous time!! Have you ever been to Italy before? I love how historical Europe is-- it just reminds me how young the US is in comparison!
klacey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:25 AM   #139
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Your new luggage is great! I am in love with that carry-on, it is so cute!

Italy!! Yay! And so soon! Was this a surprise trip? You are going to have a blast and you will have a ton of people waiting for an Italy trip report when you get back!
Joyciemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #140
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Great luggage choice, I really like them, especially the carry on I need something like that for our laptop.

Congrats on going to Italy!! I can't wait to see your pictures from there. Since my dbf is in a power wheelchair with Cerebral Palsy going overseas is not a possibility for us so I live through others that go there . I hope you have a wonderful vacation with your family.
Thanks! I think I'm really going to enjoy the new pieces. And I'll definitely be taking lots of Italy pictures to share here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbolita View Post
The new luggage looks awesome (I love the purple too!) AND I AM SO JEALOUS ABOUT YOUR ITALY TRIP!!!! My family is Italian and I've always wanted to go - Mr. Arb and I have talked about going for our 5 year anniversary. Take lots of pictures and post them here when you get back!
How neat that you family is Italian! What part are they from?

I think that a trip to Italy sounds like a wonderful 5 year anniversary trip! I'll definitely be taking tons of pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
That is extremely exciting news!!!! Have you been to Italy? It's beautiful! You're going to love it!
No! This will be my first time! I'm guessing you've been before? What cities did you visit?
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #141
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_K View Post
Italy...How exciting! Please do share photos. I'd love to see them. Italy is on my list of places to see some day

Your luggage is really cute. It's hard to find some that are nice and sturdy but still cute...and that is definitely important
I'll absolutely be sharing my pictures when I return! I agree about the luggage cuteness factor - that's why I wanted something a little more exciting than the typical styles. I'm pretty pleased with what I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
Oh, wow, wow, wow, Courtney! The ballroom for your wedding location is beautiful. That word doesn't even seem to do it justice. I love every sneak peek you gave us-the flowers, centerpieces, the cake!

Lucky you--a trip to Italy! That sounds wonderful. You'll have to take lots of pictures and give us a mini(mega) update!
Thanks for all the wedding compliments, Michelle! You are so sweet!

Yes, I think I'll have to incorporate a little Italy mini-TR here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
I like your new luggage and how exciting that you are going to Italy next month!!! I will stick around during your 2 wk hiatus as long as you promise to share pictures after!
Yay! I'm glad to hear I won't be abandoned! I'll be sure to make up for it when I return with lots of pictures!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #142
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
LOVE your new luggage, Courtney!! And how exciting that you'll be going to Italy for 2 weeks!! That's awesome!!!
Thanks, Becky! I'm definitely very exciting about this trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Wow, Courtney, have a fabulous time!! Have you ever been to Italy before? I love how historical Europe is-- it just reminds me how young the US is in comparison!
This will be my first time to Italy! I have been to Europe before, though (Paris and London after my HS graduation) and I love the history too! I'm sure it will be not only a fun, but very interesting and informative trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyciemc View Post
Your new luggage is great! I am in love with that carry-on, it is so cute!

Italy!! Yay! And so soon! Was this a surprise trip? You are going to have a blast and you will have a ton of people waiting for an Italy trip report when you get back!
Thanks, Joyce! I really love all of the different compartments that the luggage has. It seems like it will be easy to stay organized while I travel, now.

The trip was a surprise from my dad! I've known about it for a few months now, but I had to find the right time to share my news! I'll definitely be doing a little mini-TR!
Old 07-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #143
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I love your new luggage! I'm the same way with luggage, I don't like to buy just boring basic black luggage, I like to get stuff that is a little different! My new luggage that I got for my Disneymoon in May is brown, but the zippers and the accents are hot pink, and I LOVE it!

Congrats on going to Italy!!!! I can't wait to see pictures, I would love to go there someday!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Nermel9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #144
praisehisname
DIS Veteran

I love all your ideas of things to make your Disneymoon extra special. Definitely squeeze in as many signature meals as you can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
I hadn't thought about a Segway tour! That's a great idea! I'm always saying I'm going to see more of WS - that would be a great way to do it. I bet Miguel would love that too! Something a little more manly. Thanks for idea!
DH did the Around the World(showcase) Segway tour solo on one of our trips. He absolutely loved it. He chose the 8:30am tour so that he could see WS empty.

The wedding details you shared so far are beautiful! You are going to have an amazing wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
One of my favorite things about the wheeling bag is it's pretty lavender interior!
LOVE the luggage! And sooooo exciting that you get to go to Italy next month! Hope you have a fantastic trip!

07/87 DLR***05/98 All-Star Music***01/04 Polynesian/4-night Wonder***02/05 7-night Magic Eastern***
09/07 Beach Club***10/08 7-night Magic Special Western (double-dipping at Castaway Cay!!!)
***12/09 Pop Century***08/13 7 night Fantasy Western

praisehisname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #145
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
I love your new luggage! I'm the same way with luggage, I don't like to buy just boring basic black luggage, I like to get stuff that is a little different! My new luggage that I got for my Disneymoon in May is brown, but the zippers and the accents are hot pink, and I LOVE it!

Congrats on going to Italy!!!! I can't wait to see pictures, I would love to go there someday!
Oooh, your luggage sounds cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted a little pizzaz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by praisehisname View Post
I love all your ideas of things to make your Disneymoon extra special. Definitely squeeze in as many signature meals as you can!

DH did the Around the World(showcase) Segway tour solo on one of our trips. He absolutely loved it. He chose the 8:30am tour so that he could see WS empty.

The wedding details you shared so far are beautiful! You are going to have an amazing wedding!

LOVE the luggage! And sooooo exciting that you get to go to Italy next month! Hope you have a fantastic trip!
Thanks for all the kind words, Denise! I certainly hope the wedding comes together like I have in my mind! But things seem to be progressing pretty well so far.

I'm glad to hear of another first-hand account of the Segway tour. I definitely need to look into that some more!
Old 07-03-2010, 10:48 PM   #146
BippityBoo
DIS Veteran

I am back from the beach and all caught up!!!

ITALY

HOW AMAZING!!!! I can not wait to see your pictures! You are one lucky girl

Your luggage is to die for! I love the purple inside!!
BippityBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #147
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
I am back from the beach and all caught up!!!

ITALY

HOW AMAZING!!!! I can not wait to see your pictures! You are one lucky girl

Your luggage is to die for! I love the purple inside!!
Yay! I'm glad you're back, Katie! I hope you had a wonderful time at the beach!

I'm definitely feeling pretty lucky right now, that's for sure! I've got a very exciting year to look forward to!
Old 07-05-2010, 12:26 PM   #149
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
How very exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures from Italy!!
I'm so excited! I can't wait to share some of my Italian adventures here!
Old 07-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #150
DisneyCrafter
DIS Veteran

That is so exciting that you are going to Italy! Do your best to stay cool, my DBIL and DSIL were in Greece for their honeymoon (well on Santorini) and they said it was around 110 degrees during the day!

DisneyCrafter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: