DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #3706
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Wouldn't you know it. Four days from departure and I get a sore throat and ear ache. Fortunately, I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow. I see a z-pack in my future.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #3707
pinkxray
DIS Veteran

We are staying at VWL in 10 days. We have never stayed here or WL before. We only have a studio so no washer or dryer. Is there a laundry room in the villa section or just in the main WL building?

Thanks
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #3708
wildernessDad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
We are staying at VWL in 10 days. We have never stayed here or WL before. We only have a studio so no washer or dryer. Is there a laundry room in the villa section or just in the main WL building?

Thanks

There's a laundry room in the villas.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #3709
horselover
I've been bitten by the travel bug & there is no cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoal13 View Post
Today is our anniversary. 9 years for us. Tomorrow is DH's bday. A week full of celebrations!
It's our anniversary today too! 15 years for us. We won't be officially celebrating it until we arrive in Disney on 5/28. Happy anniversary to you! And happy birthday to your DH as well.

Eliza - sending out virtual hugs to you.

Stopher - congrats to you! I too know nothing about scouting but I commend you for your accomplishment.

Welcome back Muushka!

Happy belated birthday Loribell!

Wishing all of you that have trips coming up very shortly a wonderful time! Don't forget - We Like Pics!!!
Old 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #3710
Granny

Is a REAL man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildernessDad View Post
There's a laundry room in the villas.
pinkxray...the room is on the first floor, "behind" the elevators in the hallway closest to the main resort. Enjoy your trip!

WDad...sorry to hear of your ailment, and hoping it will clear up quickly for you.

Christopher...that achievement is certainly worthy of a Groupie round of applause!

(yep, I'm a guy)

Old 05-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #3711
twokats
DIS Veteran

Congratulations, happy birthday, get well wishes, happy anniversary and enjoy upcoming trips. Hope that covers everything that has been happening to the groupies!!

DH, DD and I met with both my oncologists yesterday afternoon (and believe me it was a llloooonnnngggg afternoon and I was exhausted when we got home). My test results stated that I do not need chemo. So I begin my radiation therapy Wednesday the 11th, and that will continue for six weeks. They were also pleased with how well I had healed.

I have an appointment for my mom with the pain management doctor in a week and a half. Some days are better than others, but she is a real trooper and is hanging in there.

DCL (Wonder, Eastern Caribbean) January 2016: DCL (Wonder, Bahama) December 2015: DCL (Magic, Southern Caribbean & Repo B2B), VWL - October 2014: AKL (Jambo Concierge), DCL (Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean) - September 2014: VWL - Dec 2013: DL (Grand Californian), DCL (Wonder, LA/Galveston PC Repo) - Sept 2013: DCL (Magic, Cozumel) - Feb 2013: VWL - Sept 2012: VWL, DCL (Fantasy, Western Caribbean) - May 2012: AKV, SSR - Dec 2011: DCL (Wonder, NYE Eastern Caribbean) - Dec 2010/Jan 2011: AKV, SSR - Dec 2009: AKV, DCL (Wonder, Bahama), VWL - May/June 2009: VWL - 2007: WL - 2004: WL - 2001: Dixie Landing - 1998: Offsite - 1987

Old 05-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #3712
sleepydog25
Girls of the Woo Hooty: Riddlers Gone Bad
I'm gettin' trippy about my race
Well, I was channeling YOU
Jack, the fairly good person to unwind to

Quote:
Originally Posted by okkp
okay that is a funny picture
Though you're asked not to feed them, and I don't, obviously people do because the ponies will walk right up to you. (Photo taken by Happy John who, apparently, is a frequent traveller on the AT.)

Yep, he thought he'd find a snack in my pocket while failing to realize that in the mesh pocket of my camelback there was a whole pouch of trail mix.

Safe and fun travels to those of you leaving soon, and hopefully no illness will slow any of you down, either. Pics are always a good thing. . .

Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #3713
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

We're up to 248... we need to start a new thread...

...I'm up to taking it on myself if you'd like... or if eliza wants to do it once again that's cool - but we need to do it soon.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!

Last edited by stopher1; 05-04-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 AM   #3714
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Leaving Vero Beach today.....heading to the WL !

Old 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #3715
Granny

Is a REAL man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
Heading towards our beloved Lodge!

It never gets old....driving under the entrance arch, up the driveway as the majestic Lodge rises before you in all its glory...getting out of the car and catching the first sounds of the music...through the whoosh of the double doors and into the grand lobby....

AHHHHHHHH

Enjoy your vacation, Maria.

(yep, I'm a guy)

Old 05-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #3716
Muushka
I usually feel like I just stepped in it
I do love to see a cat while on vacation
Well hot-diggity-dog, another Groupie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
We're up to 248... we need to start a new thread...

...I'm up to taking it on myself if you'd like... or if eliza wants to do it once again that's cool - but we need to do it soon.
Yes indeedy. So, who's it gonna be???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
Have fun Maria! I'll be at your Vero in early Nov, save a spot for me!

~Remember 9/11/2012
~The IRS. Today it's 'them', tomorrow it's YOU!
~I would rather be governed by the first 50 names in the Boston telephone book
than by the professors at Harvard. ~William F. Buckley Jr.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #3717
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

A new thread has begun... I just went ahead and started it - so c'mon over and relax, sit a spell and let the fun continue.

VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: Meese-ka, Mice-ka, MOOSE-KAteers

We've also asked the mods to go ahead and close this one out since we're nearly at thread "capacity"... so come on over and continue the conversation over there. See ya there!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!

Last edited by stopher1; 05-05-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: