Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #1606
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post

Happy Birthday, Jen!
And many many happy returns!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Happy Birthday Jen!
Thanks so much!!
jenseib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #1607
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

Jen!! I hope you had a great Day!!
Goofy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #1608
Goofy22
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=jenseib;39922795]YES! We are going on a cruise! Not offically doing the land and sea, but our version of it. I can hardly wait. I swear time is ticking by so slowly. And of course, once we leave, it will speed up to warp speed!

Jen- You definitely have to let me know how it goes! Im waiting to book mine the Dilema Disney for 5days or Grand Turk Half Moon Cay and Freeport Bahamas for 7 on Carnival!! I really want to do Disney but with the whole clan it's a lil pricey we shall see! Ohhh definitely you know time will speed up when you leave no doubt about that! I can make my adrs for my August Free Dining Trip in just a few days February 21st!!LOL!
Goofy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #1609
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

happy birthday and valentine's day!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #1610
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
Jen!! I hope you had a great Day!!
Thanks. I can't wait to go out to dinner...it's one of my favorite pastimes

[QUOTE=Goofy22;39950581]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
YES! We are going on a cruise! Not offically doing the land and sea, but our version of it. I can hardly wait. I swear time is ticking by so slowly. And of course, once we leave, it will speed up to warp speed!

Jen- You definitely have to let me know how it goes! Im waiting to book mine the Dilema Disney for 5days or Grand Turk Half Moon Cay and Freeport Bahamas for 7 on Carnival!! I really want to do Disney but with the whole clan it's a lil pricey we shall see! Ohhh definitely you know time will speed up when you leave no doubt about that! I can make my adrs for my August Free Dining Trip in just a few days February 21st!!LOL!
Both would be wonderful. But I just hear so many positive things about Disney. Especially for families. I'll get so how it compares soon!

Last edited by jenseib; 07-14-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #1612
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Hope you have a Happy Birthday!!!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:40 PM   #1613
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I got my pillowcase today....Sort of.

I was so excited to find the package in the mail today. I opened it right up and thought, thats weird that it is made out of canvas. Then I unfolded it and realized I was sent a tote bag. It is very cute, but not what I wanted. Instead of the most expensive pillowcase I ever bought, I now have the most expensive totebag.
So I quickly went onto my etsy account to be sure I actually did order a pillowcase...and I did. So it was made wrong. I sent her an email and just waiting to hear back. Hopefully she'll let me keep the tote and send the pillowcase. I just don't want to hassle with trying to send it back.

It's kind of ironic. This is the first time I ever ordered off of etsy and it was wrong.....back years ago when I made my first ebay purchase, the item was never sent. I emailed the seller a couple of times, and they kept telling me it was backordered. (why were they selling the item then?) And eventually gave me a refund. I guess I'm not lucky with first orders.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:24 PM   #1615
stephielela
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
April 4th, Monday~

I have debated several different things to do this day. And if I did all I wanted to, I think we would just be dead tired and have a very cranky girl. So I actually lessoned the load...though by looking at these plans, you might not know it.

We will have to check out of Pop this day. I am sad about this, but I am also excited to try a new hotel as well this time around.

We will most likely have had a late night, but I'm sure I won't sleep in too much. I never do at Disney.
I will most likely get up early and take a walk and get some new Pop pictures.

If Claire isn't up by 9:30, I will wake her.

We will head out, say goodbye to Pop and drive over to GF. I have a 10:45 ADR at 1900PF.

I have wanted to do this for some time, and I thought ..what the heck...
Claire can wear her Marry Poppins dress here and hopefully I can get a good shot of the 2 of them together.

After breakfast, we then head over to Residence Inn Seaworld. Most likely our room won't be ready, but we'll check in.

We will then head over to Sea World. My mom thinks it is in walking distance, but we will see when we get there. If it is too far, Skip will want to drive.

One thing I hope to do is feed the dolphins. I think Claire will really enjoy it. She actually saw a show with dolphin swimming and asked to do that. I looked into doing it at Atlantis,(actually it's more like interacting, not swimming) but it is booked. This will just have to do for us. Much cheaper too.
I don't plan to go wild this day. I want to catch some shows, look around, not sure about rides, but just take it in. Origionally when I looked at hours, I swore this park was open till 9 that night. But now it appears to be only open till 7. That may actually be a good thing. We can then get out fairly early and get to bed fairy early.

One of the things I debated on doing...and as of now, I am saying no...was to book the Pirates and Pals cruise at Disney this night. I think we would need to be at Contemp. about 8:45 if we did this. It's doable, and looks so wonderful. But then we will be up past 11 for sure. (I think Wishes is at 10 and you watch Wishes from the boat) I have read soooo many good reviews on this. I have been researching it ever since it 1st came out. I just think this might be over doing it on this day.
I would love some feedback...
I'm still catching up but I saw this and wanted to comment! I LOVED the Pirates and Pals cruise! It was great, and I felt it was reasonably priced (well, when it comes to Disney pricing anyways). I haven't written about it yet in my TR but I plan to tonight or tomorrow.
stephielela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:49 PM   #1616
stephielela
DIS Veteran

Happy Birthday Jen!!!!

Your pictures of Atlantis are gorgeous. We are going to Nassau on our Carnival cruise this May. Atlantis is too pricey for us this time, but we are doing a pirate tour of Nassau that goes to the museum. We are also going to Senor Frogs for some adult beverages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
I got mine from my cousins husband. He goes by the name joephila1 on ebay, and here on the DISboards. My cousin is Serene56 here. I don't think they go by the name Carol though.
I think he did a letter for Jack when he had his surgery last summer. I put in a request over on the DISigns thread and they made the sweetest get well letter ever with all of Jack's favorite characters on it. I was wanting to get Jack an Epcot passport, now I know where to go!
stephielela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #1617
longing2Batdisney
DIS Veteran

Happy Jen! and Valentine's Day
Hope you had a wonderful day and have a great evening!
Connie
longing2Batdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #1618
fairydust1278
"The path to your destiny lies within the magic of your heart."

Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #1619
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Thank you for the Facebook info! I had no idea! I just changed mine.

Your days plans look great! I think leaving the cruise to another trip would be a good idea, otherwise, like you said, it might not end up on a good note. It does get great reviews though, so it's tempting!! It couldn't fit on another day, or put Sea World on another day, right?

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!!!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #1620
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
Thank you for the Facebook info! I had no idea! I just changed mine.

Your days plans look great! I think leaving the cruise to another trip would be a good idea, otherwise, like you said, it might not end up on a good note. It does get great reviews though, so it's tempting!! It couldn't fit on another day, or put Sea World on another day, right?

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!!!!
Thanks!
I don't think the cruise would work any other day, but we will love without it. Facebook keeps doing crazy stuff like that al lthe time lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairydust1278 View Post
Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines Day!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
Happy Jen! and Valentine's Day
Hope you had a wonderful day and have a great evening!
Connie
Thanks. I made a nice pig of myself last night. I had to fight Claire for the Vanilla bean cheesecake with strawberry sauce. She didn't care that it was my b-day....she wanted it more than me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!

Your pictures of Atlantis are gorgeous. We are going to Nassau on our Carnival cruise this May. Atlantis is too pricey for us this time, but we are doing a pirate tour of Nassau that goes to the museum. We are also going to Senor Frogs for some adult beverages

I think he did a letter for Jack when he had his surgery last summer. I put in a request over on the DISigns thread and they made the sweetest get well letter ever with all of Jack's favorite characters on it. I was wanting to get Jack an Epcot passport, now I know where to go!
We did the pirate museum tour.....word of warning....we thought it was incredibly boring and left early. I don't know if it is the exact same one, but it was just awful. I think part of it was our guide. And then we had one of "those" people in our tour who asked 5 million questions at each display. There were 2 girls standing near us and we could hear them snickering about the guy too. We all decided to find an exit together, and we just left our group and went on. When we got back out we all laughed and said "free at last!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephielela View Post
I'm still catching up but I saw this and wanted to comment! I LOVED the Pirates and Pals cruise! It was great, and I felt it was reasonably priced (well, when it comes to Disney pricing anyways). I haven't written about it yet in my TR but I plan to tonight or tomorrow.
I can't wait to read about it. I wish I had more time to do it. But I think it just won't work out well.If it was just me, it would, but I know Claire wil lneed that extra bit of sleep. It would work if we don't go to Epcot till late the next day, but I was hoping to go early.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: