Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2010, 05:50 AM   #76
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

Glad to hear everything is good with the little one!

WOW! I hope your staying cool! 97! Yikes is right!

Hope you had a fabulous shower!
Old 06-21-2010, 09:14 AM   #77
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

so glad to hear everything's great with the little one! so cute!! Can't wait to see what you got for your shower! The heat hasn't hit Hawaii yet but it'll get here..I know it will!
jenniferkeala808 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #78
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
So glad you had a good day!! It has been miserably hot!! This humidity is terrible...even at 6am!! I am so looking forward to October!!

Looking forward to seeing shower pics!!!
Me too!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to November and December!! haha

I have some of my moms but not my friends yet so when I get them I will post them all together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
Glad to hear everything is good with the little one!

WOW! I hope your staying cool! 97! Yikes is right!

Hope you had a fabulous shower!
Aww, thanks girl!!

I am trying! Right now we have the air on and my fan blowing like crazy!! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
so glad to hear everything's great with the little one! so cute!! Can't wait to see what you got for your shower! The heat hasn't hit Hawaii yet but it'll get here..I know it will!
Thanks girl!!!!

I should have the rest of the pictures tomorrow hopefully!

So lucky it hasnt' hit there yet! What are usually the highs there during the summer?
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #79
WrightFamily06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
As soon as I get my friends pictures I will be posting them!! I only got one picture on my camera! So bad I know!

Oh she had an awesome time!!! She said they swam and rode the boat and she had lots of popcicles!!! haha

Whoa!!!! That is definately too hot for me!!
You bad girl you not having someone take pictures for you w/ your camera !!

Sounds like Hollie had a blast !! Popsicles are the best

Yeah it's just a little bit hott up here !!

No , baby shower pictures yet
Old 06-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #80
jenniferkeala808
DIS Veteran

hmmm you know I'm not even sure what the temps are but I just know that it gets really really humid here. It'll probably hit late july early august/ bleh, not looking forward to it. but totally looking forward to your pics!! LOL!
jenniferkeala808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #81
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Hi there, hope you don't mind another joining in on all your fun. I followed you over from MeMom's TR. Your plans sounds great! The Poly looks gorgeous!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:45 PM   #82
Spartangirl
DIS Veteran

Hey Heather! Wow....the Poly? Very cool! Joining in and can't wait to hear more! By the way, I saw the pic of you and Dawn on FB.....SO CUTE!!!
Spartangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:14 PM   #83
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney<333 View Post
I don't think so. Not in South Florida! 102 here. I don't know how people can stand to be outside. Emily nearly fainted at band camp yesterday! Everything went black for her and someone carried her inside just in time!! Scary, I tell ya. She was o.k, though.
I'm glad she is okay. We had a soccer player on the girls' team who fell out in the heat one time and had to be taken to the hospital. I don't see how the guys doing summer football camps take it. Trent used to pour concrete in the heat, and when he got home he was completely drained. He took a shower, ate, and fell dead asleep.

I am hoping we'll soon get a break in the heat, at least a few degrees, all through the south.

We need to move Disney World to the perfect location weatherwise - not too hot and not too cold and not enough snow to be a factor in the winter. Maybe between Atlanta and Nashville somewhere.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
MeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #84
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Excuse me miss, this PTR has been going on for 11 days and I didn't even know

I'm here now though!
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

xoktenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 AM   #85
MHTeacher
DIS Veteran

I see your posts on other PTRs and TRs that I'm subscribed to, so I thought I would come over and get to know you.

The Poly is my favorite resort, and since I currently don't have a trip planned (We've had four this past year), I will have to live through other people's trips!

I live in Alabama, so we are having the same heat wave that you are. It's miserable outside---actual temp readings are 97 or 98 degrees---and of course then there's that wonderful humidity! I can't imagine being 35 weeks pg during this heat. (Mine were born in Dec and April, so I missed most of the hot season.) At least you don't have much longer to go. Soon you will have a new baby to love.

Hold my umbrella while I find your poncho-May 2012 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...64&postcount=1
Disney Dining, DIS Meets, and WAIT-Why is that lady holding onto my husband?May,2010 TR http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...45&postcount=1
DON'T CRY OR WE'LL RIDE DINOSAUR AGAIN! March, 2010 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post35995716
A 16th Birthday/New Years Celebration(with 75000 of our closest friends) Dec. 2009 TR-http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=34927152

All Star Sports 2001 Coronado Springs 2003 Wilderness Lodge 2005 Polynesian 2007 POR- 2007 POR 2008 Polynesian 2009 Yacht Club 2009 POR 2010 Beach Club 2010 Polynesian 2012 POP 2013
MHTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #86
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

I promise I will post baby shower pics soon and come back and comment on everyone's sweet comments!
Hollie has been in Vacation Bible School this week and they are having parents night tomorrow so I will have some pictures from it as well!!

Right now....I am laid up on my bed while Chad is painting my toenails!! lol!!! I can't see anything past this belly!
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #87
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Heather, I found you! After you got booted off the community boards I was like, where did she go? Duh, the pretrip board! I swear I'm losing brain cells as I type! I can't believe they locked your thread. I guess it's ok to post threads on divorce, cheating husbands, female problems but not a pregnancy update thread. Go figure.

Anyhow, I'm so glad to hear that Hannah is behaving! I hope you're feeling well and your baby shower was fun. What kind of stuff did you get? When I was pregant, I used to love the smell of diapers. New, clean ones of course! Pampers had the best smelling ones, like a cross between baby powder and lotion. DH used to think I was crazy because just walking into Babies R Us, I'd take a huge whiff of the diaper aisle!

I hope Hollie is enjoying VBS too. We were planning to go this year at our church but we are going to a wedding/family reunion instead.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #88
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Aw..Chad is painting your nails. What a nice guy.
tinkgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #89
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightFamily06 View Post
You bad girl you not having someone take pictures for you w/ your camera !!

Sounds like Hollie had a blast !! Popsicles are the best

Yeah it's just a little bit hott up here !!

No , baby shower pictures yet
LOL! I know, I even had it there with me! I felt like I was running in circles!!

Oh she did, and she loves the popsicles!! haha

I am not liking hot weather one bit right now!!

I know, my friend is supposed to send me hers this week. I might go ahead and just post my moms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferkeala808 View Post
hmmm you know I'm not even sure what the temps are but I just know that it gets really really humid here. It'll probably hit late july early august/ bleh, not looking forward to it. but totally looking forward to your pics!! LOL!
Ugh, my hair hates humid weather!! haha

LOL!! I think I will post some tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Hi there, hope you don't mind another joining in on all your fun. I followed you over from MeMom's TR. Your plans sounds great! The Poly looks gorgeous!
Of course I don't mind!! I am really glad your here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartangirl View Post
Hey Heather! Wow....the Poly? Very cool! Joining in and can't wait to hear more! By the way, I saw the pic of you and Dawn on FB.....SO CUTE!!!
Hey girl!!!

Aww, thanks!!! I will have some more to post tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

We need to move Disney World to the perfect location weatherwise - not too hot and not too cold and not enough snow to be a factor in the winter. Maybe between Atlanta and Nashville somewhere.
Oh, I agree with that!! Right between Atlanta and Nashville!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Excuse me miss, this PTR has been going on for 11 days and I didn't even know

I'm here now though!
LOL!! Hey Kristen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHTeacher View Post
I see your posts on other PTRs and TRs that I'm subscribed to, so I thought I would come over and get to know you.

The Poly is my favorite resort, and since I currently don't have a trip planned (We've had four this past year), I will have to live through other people's trips!

I live in Alabama, so we are having the same heat wave that you are. It's miserable outside---actual temp readings are 97 or 98 degrees---and of course then there's that wonderful humidity! I can't imagine being 35 weeks pg during this heat. (Mine were born in Dec and April, so I missed most of the hot season.) At least you don't have much longer to go. Soon you will have a new baby to love.
Awww, Thanks for coming over!!!

Oh mine too!!!! I am so excited to be staying there!!

Oh wow!! I know I am dreading the heat 4th of July weekend. We are going to our lake place on Lake Weiss and I just know its gonna be hot! But, nothing a little pool can't take care! haha We have a blow up pool that will fit a couple adults and kids in it. So, Hollie and I will be laying and relaxing in that pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
Heather, I found you! After you got booted off the community boards I was like, where did she go? Duh, the pretrip board! I swear I'm losing brain cells as I type! I can't believe they locked your thread. I guess it's ok to post threads on divorce, cheating husbands, female problems but not a pregnancy update thread. Go figure.
Ugh, I know!!! I guess I was talking about the wrong thing to be on the CB!! lol!

Quote:
Anyhow, I'm so glad to hear that Hannah is behaving! I hope you're feeling well and your baby shower was fun. What kind of stuff did you get? When I was pregant, I used to love the smell of diapers. New, clean ones of course! Pampers had the best smelling ones, like a cross between baby powder and lotion. DH used to think I was crazy because just walking into Babies R Us, I'd take a huge whiff of the diaper aisle!
I got some outfits, diapers, a few things off of my registry and gift cards and money. So, I need to go and get the major things like my monitor since we still use that on Hollie. Gotta love video monitors!! haha We hear her singing and see her dancing. Last night she was watching Karate Kid and she kept chanting, Daniel, Daniel, Daniel!! haha
Oh I agree with you, pampers smell so good!! haha

Quote:
I hope Hollie is enjoying VBS too. We were planning to go this year at our church but we are going to a wedding/family reunion instead.
She is loving it! They had some baby chicks, rabbits, and other animals there on Monday. Boy were we in trouble! She came home saying she wanted another rabbit and a baby chick because she held them!!! Uh oh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Aw..Chad is painting your nails. What a nice guy.
LOL!! He is pretty good at it! Hollie gets him to paint hers all the time!! haha
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #90
mickeyfan71
Mouseketeer

Joining in also! I am another that has follwed over from Memoms TR. A fellow Georgia girl also! How exciting to stay at the Poly! Can't wait to hear all your plans. It will help while I wait for my next trip at the end of Feb! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

April 2006-POR : December 2007-POFQ : October 2009-CBR
October 2011-WL
mickeyfan71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: