Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #751
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family, Heather!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #752
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I can totally see you screaming to save the Christmas decorations!!!

Hollie is beyond adorable in her angel wings!!!

Psst, have you seen our weather forecast for Christmas day???
Oh my gosh, you would have laughed at me!!!! My chest was pounding!! I was afraid they were gonna get squished!! lol

Aww, thank you so much Jackie!

I am late on this, but you know I am loving this weather!! Except the fact I have to go to work tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
Awww, Hollie waved! So sweet! I'm sure she did an amazing job as an angel in the play.

I only have a quick moment but I wanted to wish you, Chad, Hollie and Hannah a Merry Christmas! Have an awesome, fun filled holiday! How sweet that this is Hannah's 1st one too! Just think, last year at this time you were only a couple of months pregnant! Boy the time flies, doesn't it? Merry Christmas Heather!
whew, I need to make a list of the pics I need to share don't I! Hollies play, her birthday pictures and now Christmas! lol She was so cute!!

Aww, I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas as well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Are you guys having a white Christmas?
Rumor has it that we are.
I hope it is just enough to be pretty
and
not enough to make travel dangerous.

Hollie, you were a beautiful little angel in your program!
You and Hannah have fun with all of your new Christmas toys.

Heather, have a great Christmas with your family!
I loved our White Christmas!!

Awww, thank you! I will have the pics to share tomorrow!

I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!

Quote:
There are hints of such a phenomenon coming our way! Fingers, toes, everything is crossed around here! We weren't going to tell the kids about the possibility if we could help it (we didn't want them to be disappointed), but Chelsea spotted the "special weather statement" icon on the desktop this morning. She clicked on it, and you could probably hear the squealing in Tennessee!
Aw, lol!! I bet Chelsea was excited!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I hope you get it Jackie! A nice big DUMPING of snow just in time for a White Christmas!

Heather, I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! Hollie looks adorable in her angel costume, too funny about waving! I love when kids do things like that during the programs, it just makes it all the more sweet.
Oh it was gorgeous!!!! I love a white Christmas! I took some pictures so I will post them once I get them on my photobucket

Aww, thank you so much Brooke! I hope ya'll had a wonderful one as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post

Enjoy your big day, little girls!
Quote:
Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family, Heather!
Merry Christmas to your sweet family Jackie!
hlrababy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-27-2010, 07:12 AM   #753
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

We got our White Christmas, Heather, and have the snowmen to prove it! Was Hollie in heaven?
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #754
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
We got our White Christmas, Heather, and have the snowmen to prove it! Was Hollie in heaven?

Oh my goodness, she was beyond excited!! She still is. She begged me not to go into work this morning but I had too

We built a snow family Christmas day and I turned around and Hollie was kicking them over. I asked her why and I quote, "Well, they said it was too cold out here so they didn't want to stay. I wanted to bring them inside but they are too cold. So, I just mushed them back to being snow so they could be with their family." LOL
Old 12-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #755
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Oh my goodness, she was beyond excited!! She still is. She begged me not to go into work this morning but I had too

We built a snow family Christmas day and I turned around and Hollie was kicking them over. I asked her why and I quote, "Well, they said it was too cold out here so they didn't want to stay. I wanted to bring them inside but they are too cold. So, I just mushed them back to being snow so they could be with their family." LOL
Children's logic is SO funny! What a hoot!

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
lmillercrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #756
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

a belated merry christmas heather!

I love how you were screming save the candy canes when you were sliding down the drive...

I'm wearing my new mickey mouse PJ's and slippers Totally in a disney mood!, thought your disney decorations were lovely, I'm trying to start collecting for when I move out and get my own tree!
irishdancer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #757
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

I must confess that I am completely jealous of you guys having a white Christmas! We had snow flurries but that was it! But I am so glad Hollie got to enjoy a white Christmas!! That story about the snowman family was hilarious!! I can just picture the whole scene!!
TinksThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #758
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Children's logic is SO funny! What a hoot!
Oh my goodness, I know!! She is a riot!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
a belated merry christmas heather!

I love how you were screming save the candy canes when you were sliding down the drive...

I'm wearing my new mickey mouse PJ's and slippers Totally in a disney mood!, thought your disney decorations were lovely, I'm trying to start collecting for when I move out and get my own tree!
Aww, hey sweet girl!! A belated Merry Christmas to you as well!!

LOL...I went out sideways again yesterday!! You would think that coming down my driveway it would just go straight instead of turning sideways, but nope!! lol

Awwww, I have to get me a new pair of mickey pj's! I love disney moods!!
Aw, thank you! I love to buy them at the disney store. They are always so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinksThree View Post
I must confess that I am completely jealous of you guys having a white Christmas! We had snow flurries but that was it! But I am so glad Hollie got to enjoy a white Christmas!! That story about the snowman family was hilarious!! I can just picture the whole scene!!
It was so pretty and nice!!! I was very happy to have one since it has been forever!
My kid is a nut!! lol

Last edited by hlrababy; 12-28-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #759
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post

too funny!

So glad you guys got SNOW! We didn't get it on Christmas Day, but a huge blizzard on the 26th. The trains were a mess yesterday. But Henry had a ball outside!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:41 AM   #760
hlrababy

I can't believe we will be in Disney soon!! YAY!!!

I promise to post my pics soon from all the activities we have had going on! But I wanted to update with trip stuff first!

I have no idea how the weather is in February down there. I do know I am packing jeans and then some long sleeve and short sleeve shirts. I can always layer and have a long sleeve underneath it. I am also trying to find a certain pair of boots to take down there.
Hollie and Hannah will be easy to pack for! Along with clothes, I have to remember baby food, formula, etc for Hannah. Oh, and her hurricane gel and motrin in case she decides to pop out more teeth! lol

If any of you have any past experiences down in Disney for the month of February please share! I want to know how your weather was down there at that time.

I do have all my ADR's wrote down for us. We are all getting excited!

Poor Hannah is sick right now. She has been coughing some and then started sounding wheezy. So, Chad took her to the doc yesterday and they said her ears and throat were fine. Everything looked good except they could hear a little bit of junk in her chest. So, my baby is having to do breathing treatments. Which she hates!

Hollie is enjoying her time out of school! She is just running around playing with all of her goodies!!

I am gonna post some pics today!
Old 12-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #761
hlrababy

Here are the pics from Hollie's birthday finally!! lol

Her cute cake!

Hollie with her ma and pa and cousin Shelby

My sister with her sweet niece's

With her cake

With my parents

With Chad's mom and stepdad

Getting ready to blow out the candles

I had a lot more but apparently they weren't uploaded so I will have to upload them once I get home!

Me with my BFF's

Last edited by hlrababy; 12-28-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #762
hlrababy

Now here are the Christmas play pictures. I was to the side of the stage near where the Angels stood so I could make sure they all got in their spots! Thank goodness my mom and sister took pictures and that Chad recorded it. I also snuck my little camera with me so I could record Hollie when she came out and when she was singing

This is when she came out to do her lines

With all the other angels. My niece is the one without a dress beside her lol

Now, here are the videos I have uploaded now. The first one is Hollie saying her part and the other two are of all the Angels singing

Last edited by hlrababy; 12-28-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:55 AM   #763
akayek31
DIS Veteran

You are so not fair You look gorgeous after having two babies! Hope you have fun on your trip.

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

akayek31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:07 PM   #764
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Aw, Hollie looks adorable as a little angel! What a sweetie. Her birthday party looks like lots of fun. What a fun theme!!

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Lovemy3babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #765
MadiMouse
Member of the 2011 WDW Moms Panel

Heather, how did I miss this?? Well, I have been out of the loop lately. But I'm here now. I was just looking at the pics and said I've seen these before. Lol.

2011 - 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.
MadiMouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: